Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus (49682 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by luvinhubby(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
ALISMILE:
This guy I tot u re matured but u not! Wen Obama did door to door campaign re u sayin he was a hypocrite!
Mr. mature, here is Nigeria & not America & this is prof Osinbajo & not Obama.

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by amaraudo: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
HIPOCRIT OSIBANJO NWANNE OBASANJO ALL NJO NJO NOTHING GOOD

4 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by bwideity: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice move, i love this

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
dharmieeey:

sometimes i wonder how oblivious some of u are about the impunity, stealing, corruption, recklessness, cluelessness and madness that going on in Jonathan's government. .its a shame, an aberration that any right thinking Nigeria will have the audacity and courage to openly say u will vote for jonathan..YOU ARE SIMPLY AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS IF YOU VOTE FOR DAT BASTARD called Gej..He is not my president. .he is ijaw nation's president

Is either they are young fooools or old thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by toblosky(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
The only time I will take this people serious is when I will see Buhari and osinbajo campaigning in hellfire although I see recent reports are close grin cheesy
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
amaraudo:
HIPOCRIT OSIBANJO NWANNE OBASANJO ALL NJO NJO NOTHING GOOD
undecided
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by kenex4ever(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When last did you see Dumbo Sambo inside a bus?
U wan compare dis dirty clown to sambo? U no get shame?

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by TippyTop(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Osinbajo will be campaigning next week with armed robbers, just so he can get thier vote....desperados.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by theV0ice: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
dharmieeey:

sometimes i wonder how oblivious some of u are about the impunity, stealing, corruption, recklessness, cluelessness and madness that going on in Jonathan's government. .its a shame, an aberration that any right thinking Nigeria will have the audacity and courage to openly say u will vote for jonathan..YOU ARE SIMPLY AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS IF YOU VOTE FOR DAT BASTARD called Gej..He is not my president. .he is ijaw nation's president

Wrong number bro. I'm not a Jonathanian or saTANist.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by ajebuter(f): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ok we don see una!
Campaign on twitter, facebook, train, plane, danfo, BRT and even okada and keke marwa.

Next place?
Ikoyi, abari, apena and atan cemetaries.

There you get peaceful and noiseless campaign with rested and peaceful audience!

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by bassette(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
I learnt he was pastoring a church before now..did he go on face to face campaigns asking people to come to Jesus?? When people generally applaud anything on face value alone it means d end,aint always as tot..as seen in scriptures...all these looking too sweet..its a facade..theres a catch...God help our,dear nation

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by adeusolu: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
asidere:
since Buhari selected Osinbajo as his running mate,Osinbajo has become very popular than Sambo.PDP should watch out for this APC guys cos they might spring up a surprise in the next general elections.
you mean kill more NYSC guys when they loose!!! dont worry the whole country not only pdp is ready for them this time!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.
let them keep on deceiving their selves. Just yesterday here over 3,000 of their members in Lagos defected to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by kenex4ever(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
p3ndy79:
Innovation in everything. Only a delusional person will assume PDP will win next year.

This is neighbourhood 2 neighbourhood campaign in a whole new dimension. Thank God for the kind of people we have in our party.
useless innovation

4 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Omooba77: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

Is either they are young fooools or old thieves.
I guess you are learned,you dont need to call someone a fool to pass your message.It shows the kind of Spirit that runs with you.GEJ has my vote....

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by TippyTop(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

They even made you campaign on xmas day, bros ask for a hefty pay for today's work.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

Did you just asked if he would enter brt if victorious!
Does that make any sense to you?
undecided
And does, entering brt buses now in the name of getting the people's vote make any sense? Did he enter the brt bus as a non presidential candidate?
I don't think Namadi Sambo entered a brt bus in 2010 b4 the 2011 election and yet they won.
My point is, these things doesn't guarantee you of victory. If I see him in a brt bus, I will definitely give him a listening ear and clap if other passengers are clapping. I did that because he is Osinbajo, a vice presidential candidate. It doesn't mean I will vote for him.
I hope you get my point.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by emmykk(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

answer the question you were asked and leave sambo out of this.

Was APC vp used to enter brt?he is doing this cos of vote.

Next year Gej will floor the the general again and send him to everlasting retirement

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Timijo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
End time event. I wish he can preach the kingdom of God to people in d bus lyk dat. Wen people lose focus, they neglect d principal thing and follow principle.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by eyoniggar(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Political stunt...The way our politicians pretend to humble themselves when canvassing for votes, when they finally get the votes you won't see their break light anymore...Yeye dey smell

They say Democracy is the government of the people and by the people, nevertheless, do not forget that you being part of those people enshrined by democratic rule shouldn't utter negative words. Why not be positively hopeful that it will be well as we all dream of it to be with our dear Country Nigeria. Maybe na our continuous bad-mouthing of this politicians that digs us deeper grave than we can be burried in.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by luvinhubby(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
verygudbadguy:

I quite disagree wit u sir. Since he can afford a car, I don't see any reason why he shud be hoppin a bus.

But tins are diff now. He is a VP to be, he has to do wateva it takes to get across to d pple and win dia hearts. I respect him more for dis.
We all disagree to agree . cool
If he was not riding a brt bus before now, he should not creat the impression to us that he connects to us who do just because he wants our votes.

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
sleekp1:

Shut up my friend. Is anonimi here every day including night? Berem is here every day including Christmas and New year and yet it is not clear to you she's paid. How many married women has so much time devoted to political propaganda? When does she cook for her children, bath them etc. Berem, ngeneukwenu an obiagelli spend more time here defending hsusa fulani, and you say they're doing it for free.

Forget those people, before they understand it will take another decade grin

They have eye's but cannot see, they have allowed hatred and bigotry to cloud their usual logical reasoning.

Either they like it or not GEJ shall finish his 8years.

2011 - 2019

I am Yoruba and will never allow a selfish Tinubu who ruled Lagos for 8 years without anything to show dictates to my region based on his selfish interest.

Buhari 4th weeping shall be recorded in the the book of chronicles, his weeping awards shall be entered in world book of records.

Awon oniranu undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
toblosky:
The only time I will take this people serious is when I will see Buhari and osinbajo campaigning in hellfire although I see recent reports are close grin cheesy

grin
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Krisddon: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
I pray he doesn't turn out to be from vice presidential ambition to a bus conductor by the time he spends all his hard-earned money on this unrealistic mission cos I know prof. Is merely hallucinating. Akapko!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omooba77:

I guess you are learned,you dont need to call someone a fool to pass your message.It shows the kind of Spirit that runs with you.GEJ has my vote....

Nope. You wrong!
What's the meaning of 'fool'?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by allbright(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
We need serious people like this man to rule this country. I strongly advocate that no President or Governor should be voted in for second term anymore in Nigeria, they become something else, they start doing everything against the people in their second term simply because they are not going to beg the people for votes for another term.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
HsLBroker:
u may not know what it means but u will soon know
You can tell me since you know what it meant already.
I learnt politicians should go low during campaign for election just to win the people's vote and after winning the election, they do what?
Well, I don't support any political party and as a matter of fact, I am not voting for anybody because none of these aspirants has convinced me to change my stance.
Though, a GMB/Osinbajo candidature may come with so many goods, but their manner of campaign doesn't guarantee them of winning the election.
In 2011, I voted for Gej, not because he had no shoes, but because I wanted him there, I want to test his capacity. Mind you, if I end up voting for GMB in 2015, its not because he has no company and not because he had 200cattles, not because he campaigned inside train or ontop bike. As a matter of fact, not because he is a saint. I will vote for him because I want to see what he can do.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by abdulll6afh(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
If it's me i wil not do any campaing if nigerian are animals let them vote jonathan and see how he wil destroy the nation

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

And does, entering brt buses now in the name of getting the people's vote make any sense? Did he enter the brt bus as a non presidential candidate?
I don't think Namadi Sambo entered a brt bus in 2010 b4 the 2011 election and yet they won.
My point is, these things doesn't guarantee you of victory. If I see him in a brt bus, I will definitely give him a listening ear and clap if other passengers are clapping. I did that because he is Osinbajo, a vice presidential candidate. It doesn't mean I will vote for him.
I hope you get my point.
Okay, I see. Would you have said same if you see him in market or mosque?

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by adeusolu: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krisddon:
I pray he doesn't turn out to be from vice presidential ambition to a bus conductor by the time he spends all his hard-earned money on this unrealistic mission cos I know prof. Is merely hallucinating. Akapko!

Ahh he is not spending his money at all, rather he is adding to his stash. That dim wit called amechi is stealing his state dry to foot the bills and yet Buhari will tell us they have come to fight corruption and with the same breath send amechi to go a stealing rivers money.

How can a state governor have the time or be reduced to the position of a mere campaign director (he has the time to be driver,servant and thief) for a bunch of loosers eating his stolen state money? Chai what an insult on Rivers state. rivers people are the real fools here. Impeach the berger already!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
abdulll6afh:
If it's me i wil not do any campaing if nigerian are animals let them vote jonathan and see how he wil destroy the nation

grin cheesy
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by datribune: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Prof is a wise man & a good man who means well 4 our country. We shall be his foot soldiers in d struggle 4 change, going door to door to explain d issues at stake to d misinformed. In a free & fair election in february, GMB will be president & by a landslide. And truth be said, he will be a damn good presidend. Vote Buhari/Osinbajo 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.