Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,728 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Is President Jonathan The Problem ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is President Jonathan The Problem ? (475 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is President Jonathan The Problem ? by enm(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
22 state governors are owing their state worker salary of more than 2 month but they could pay all delegates at the just concluded parties primaries held in their state. My fellow Nigerian as i have been saying to all who care to listen, it is not a pdp things but all party things. If you like blame Jonathan from now till tomorrow, cast him out of aso rock and throw him into cell, what we are witnessing now is nothing compare to what we will witness next.

Am a Nigerian who love this country with so much passion and would wish for nothing less for this beautiful country with a glorious destiny, so i won't for anything see anything black in this country and say it is white neither i would join and jump on the bandwagon because i want to flow with the majority.

Yes we all want change, you want change and i want change but not this change we are clamouring for because its a change that has no substance for change to occur but change to continue in the rotten mess but with the different set of people on the wheel; different people with the same masters.

As a Christian permit me to quote from the bible psalms 11 verses 3 which state "
If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" yes Nigeria foundations is destroyed or is already tampered with badly and to have it repair and have them restored back to it original design we will need a change.

Yes we need a change, not the one being bandy about, but a change of our heart. We need a change to first take part in our heart first before we can talk of a change in the fortune of this country.

Please once again permit me to quote from the bible Mathew 15 verse 19 which state " For out of the heart come evil thoughts--
murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.".

How many of can stand up and boldly claim he or she won't do as they are doing now or worse when he or she is elected into an elective position. Our heart is corrupt and it didn't start today neither did it start yesterday nor 1970. With our corrupt mind we trained and brought up our children passing on corruptness into them. If you are still insisting you are not corrupt then answer one or two of this questions to see if you are or not.

Have you in your life paid or receive bribe?
Have you as a parent not enrolled your children in exam special centre?
Have you as a lecturer, boss or person not demand for sex in order to do something? As a wife have you not use sex as a bargaining tool to get something from your husband? As a wife have you not keep and spend money discovered in your husband clothes while washing? And as a husband have you not lie to your wife to cover your illegal sporting activities outside the pitch?

As a person have you not turn the other way round or turn your face away or keep mute as somebody a fellow human is being treated unjustly? Have you not uttered this phrase, " wetin concerned agbero with overload, he concerned you, you no go mind your business abi you wan carry another person load for head?".

A change in our heart will bear forth good fruits which lead to a good society which turn produce good leaders and this is not a one man job but a collective work. Right now we need a change in our heart to produce a good society that good leaders will emerge and work on the constitution of this country and another of the country foundations that need to be redesign. A good society plus a good working constitution will produce a good working system that's smooth sailing.

So ask yourself the type of change you want for this country. Jonathan will only do what he can do for this country unless God him and putting buhari there won't solve any problem because the system will still be in place. A system that have various interest with an entrenched outreach. In other word its not the person in the presidency that is a problem but the system that's is ever ready and willingly to fight back any attempt to have it modified.

Please don't stop clamouring for change but let the change start from your heart.

Vote wisely and no politician is worth your life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Takes Campaign To BRT Buses / Moody’s Says Nigeria’s Economy Resilient In Face Of Oil Plunge / Soldier Mistaken For Suicide Bomber Escapes Lynching By Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.