Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? (7005 Views)

Who's Watching CNN Now!! / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) / I Just Watched Oshiomhole And Was Moved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
The news is about the little girl sent by boko haram as a suicide bomber. During the course of the news, a police chief was interviewed who refuted claims that the recent bombings are not perpetrated by a rival tribe in nigeria that everyone should disregard such rumors. Just yesterday I saw a thread in politics section where a nairalander claims news is going round in the north that the ibos are the ones behind the current incessant attacks. I think nairalanders should watch the provocative statements they make cos most of what we post here gets to the ears of people we might not have targeted and spring up incidence not bargained for. I think more news should go round to refute this rumor so as to avoid blood shed of innocent people in the north. Below is a link to a thread where the police boss refutes the claims www.nairaland.com/2061001/igbo-not-behind-kano-blast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2014
it is not well

2 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by temitemi1(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Pls direct this to buhari... GEJ till 2019!!!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by isacolukay(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice observation bro. But some nairalanders will not be sensible enough to read between the lines.
Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
temitemi1:
Pls direct this to buhari... GEJ till 2019!!!

Is Buhari the commander in chief?

36 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by 9jii(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2014
PDP caused all this with their evil lies to blackmail Buhari as BOKOHARAM sponsor.

Its general believe in the North that igbos are BOKOHARAM,that's why they are supporting GEJ for financing them .

PDP spreading Fire every where in the name of retaining POWER.
In the name of politics,politicians will caused
GOD FORBID, INNOCENTS NIGERIANS WILL MASSACRE THEMSELVES FOR BOKOHARAM.if government didn't come out and tell everybody the truth.

18 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by datguru: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2014
It is quite disheartening, sadistic, and barbaric how some nairalanders reason. SMH
Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
I knew someday it would get to this. I saw it coming! Yes I saw it coming!!

7 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Kolade354(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
I knew someday it would get to this. I saw it coming! Yes I saw it coming!!
what were you doing when you saw it coming prophetess berem.............

11 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Kolade354:
Think very deep. Think!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by datguru: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:

Its a very straight question dear. Answer it, what did you do when you saw it coming ?

8 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmmn I am hearing this thing everywhere o. Igbos should be careful o. Na so the thing dey start o. They should go back to the east. Even west is not safe. Me wey I dey talk..... Na God go save us cus when the chips are down yorubas and hausa might not no d difference between itshekiri and igbo.

What I don't understand is why are they trying to heap the blame on igbos. I mean how did they even come into the mix. They are just looking for ways to start another killing. The way things are e go better make people start to dey invest in their region o

5 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:
PDP caused all this with their evil lies to blackmail Buhari as BOKOHARAM sponsor.

Its general believe in the North that igbos are BOKOHARAM,that's why they are supporting GEJ for financing them .

So you mean we shouldn't vote GEJ because of the mentality of the North

GEJ till $hecow builds a Church

16 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Kolade354(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
I think 1m times ahead of you to know nigeria wont last long.........Be prepared cum 2015

3 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Buttocks: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:

If the general belief is that Igbos are behind Boko Haram, then I hope everyone can see why I say notherners will be crushed by this Boko Haram in the end.
Because a man who chooses to blame others for his own irresponsibilities will forever fail.

Maybe Igbos were the ones who have held on to power for 38 years.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who raised the over 10 million almajiris in the north.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who lowered the secondary school intake scores in the north where failing students are still granted admission leading to an overall slump in quality of intellect in the north.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who signed Sharia law into the constitution of a secular state.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who awarded oil blocs to themselves and their elite while the many northerners perished.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who led the propaganda that resisted polio immunization in the north, leading to many of the northerners deformed for life.

The northerners have only shown that they are indeed among the dumbest people on earth if they cannot take responsibility for their own failures.
Keep passing the blame to GEJ who only took office in 2010.
Keep shifting it to Ihejirika, a common nyammiri who supposedly manipulated the north (with it's often touted 75 million indigenes) into killing eachother.
Just keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

A fool who denies himself common sense will be consumed by his own stupidity.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Kolade354:
she is one of those that cried really hard against her people's support for GEJ especially when he failed to react to boko haram activities. She cried hard when they claim boko haram is a northern thing and that they should deal with it. People like chino, dozzybaba, colynzo22, sincere9gerian, chukwudi44 etc who are all ibos barked at her and called her an effulefu for not supporting a course she knew would bear a fruit as this.

9 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Am not surprised though. yeeboe....aargh!!!

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Who cares. . . I pray they be that foolish to do it. The only reason we don't have Biafra till now, is because of the igbos in the north and west. just do it... And we will have Biafra within a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by lacasa: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
sandijey:
Hmmmn I am hearing this thing everywhere o. Igbos should be careful o. Na so the thing dey start o. They should go back to the east. Even west is not safe. Me wey I dey talk..... Na God go save us cus when the chips are down yorubas and hausa might not no d difference between itshekiri and igbo.

What I don't understand is why are they trying to heap the blame on igbos. I mean how did they even come into the mix. They are just looking for ways to start another killing. The way things are e go better make people start to dey invest in their region o

It started wen GEJ was playin divisive politics and the Ibos were blindly adding fuel to a dangerous fire that may consume us now.

I wonder y Ibos r blinded by this man (Gej) to all common sense whereas even the South-South people dnt support him that way

Well, its Change sha
GMB/PYO 2015 to bring bk Sanity

7 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by 9jii(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Buttocks:

If the general belief is that Igbos are behind Boko Haram, then I hope everyone can see why I say notherners will be crushed by this Boko Haram in the end.
Because a man who chooses to blame others for his own irresponsibilities will forever fail.

Maybe Igbos were the ones who have held on to power for 38 years.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who raised the over 10 million almajiris in the north.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who lowered the secondary school intake scores in the north where failing students are still granted admission leading to an overall slump in quality of intellect in the north.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who signed Sharia law into the constitution of a secular state.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who awarded oil blocs to themselves and their elite while the many northerners perished.
Maybe Igbos were the ones who led the propaganda that resisted polio immunization in the north, leading to many of the northerners deformed for life.

The northerners have only shown that they are indeed among the dumbest people on earth if they cannot take responsibility for their own failures.
Keep passing the blame to GEJ who only took office in 2010.
Keep shifting it to Ihejirika, a common nyammiri who supposedly manipulated the north (with it's often touted 75 million indigenes) into killing eachother.
Just keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

A fool who denies himself common sense will be consumed by his own stupidity.
The politicians abused the Ignorance and BIGOTRY nature of igbo and make them believed,BOKOHARAM is a political issue.and even you Blindly believed its not your problem.smh

5 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by kettykin: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
The North is drowning on its own vomit, all their conspiracies are failing them gradually ,despite the recent conspiracies to put the blame of the rampaging boko haram on igbo sponsor through Ihejirika the conspiracy refuses to fly.

My advice to igbos in the North is to start leaving urgently for the east, the northern capitulation is going into the next phase where northern terrorism will not only cripple education, social life but what ever remains of their economy. Same formula that crippled Somalia is coming to the north

7 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmm
Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by asodeboyede(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2014
There shall be no shedding of blood whatsoever in Nigeria, under the auspices of civil or tribal war! It is not part of the plan of God!
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2014
lacasa:

It started wen GEJ was playin divisive politics and the Ibos were blindly adding fuel to a dangerous fire that may consume us now.

I wonder y Ibos r blinded by this man (Gej) to all common sense whereas even the South-South people dnt support him that way

Well, its Change sha
GMB/PYO 2015 to bring bk Sanity

That's not enough reason to blame igbos na. Yes GEJ has been very devisive and made some very wrong statements but they have the right to choose who ever they want. My own problem is if they are not safe in the north, they are not safe either in the west and it will rub off on minorities like us. During that pogrom that they killed igbos anyhow, there was no technology. Now that there is Facebook and all kinds of social media including nairaland. Am so afraid. It has further divided us. The worst part is nobody really knows who is visiting sites or even posting. So when when igbos say stuff about yorubas and u no ur people are doing business in their land or say stuff about hausas and ur people are in their land in thousands. The situation is dicy and worrisome. Election is coming and some people are at their form looking for who to kill and easy preys. We all need to be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Plus10(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2014
It's very funny to think that igbos are the ones behind bh.Is shekau an igbo man?is the 13yrs old suicide bomber from the east?Or how could a tribe(igbo) used people from the north to fight against its own?The plain truth is that these people want power by all means and they don't hope to stop not until power return to the North.They feel pained each day seeing an infidel ruling over them!

3 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
I will say,and keep saying,we are never a united,or one country..

The 1914 almagamation is a scam,and it was done by the white for selfish reasons.

Every non-Northerners should leave the north before the 2015 general election.

I forsee Nigeria breaking.

8 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Buttocks: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
9jii:

The politicians abused the Ignorance and BIGOTRY nature of igbo and make them believed,BOKOHARAM is a political issue.and even you Blindly believed its not your problem.smh

The "Ignorance and Bigotry nature" of Igbo?
So, when muslims were killing people in the name of riots in 2002, what was that? The LOVING nature of Hausa-Fulanis?

When the same Hausa-Fulanis were killing innocent christians and burning churches all because of a CARTOON drawn by an ATHEIST in DENMARK, was that their own way of celebrating "ENLIGHTENMENT"?

Face it! Decades before Goodluck Jonathan or Ihejirika ever thought of coming in, the north was always a hell-hole of blood conflicts.
Your HATE is well documented in history, so why are you trying to shift the blame when your governors have failed you badly?

Your Kwankwaso is using Kano's public funds to site a university in NIGER REPUBLIC while millions of almajiris suffer, but you're all clapping for him and his administrative stupidity. Who are you also going to blame for that one?

I will say it again. Passing the blame instead of accepting your personal failures is a sign of EXTREME irresponsibility.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by kettykin: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
sandijey:

That's not enough reason to blame igbos na. Yes GEJ has been very devisive and made some very wrong statements but they have the right to choose who ever they want. My own problem is if they are not safe in the north, they are not safe either in the west and it will rub off on minorities like us. During that pogrom that they killed igbos anyhow, there was no technology. Now that there is Facebook and all kinds of social media including nairaland. Am so afraid. It has further divided us. The worst part is nobody really knows who is visiting sites or even posting. So when when igbos say stuff about yorubas and u no ur people are doing business in their land or say stuff about hausas and ur people are in their land in thousands. The situation is dicy and worrisome. Election is coming and some people are at their form looking for who to kill and easy preys. We all need to be careful.

Very soon the last batch of igbos would leave the north, whom would they blame for their problems, if the north tackled boko haram the same way igbos tackled kidnapping with out blaming any group but cooperating with the military then boko haram would be solved but blaming igbos and leaving the sponsors of boko haram is like a man whose house is on fire and rather put of the flame is busy accusing passersby.

By the time reality dawns on the north the north would have reached ground zero

6 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by EmirOMENT: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2014
eighTHREAD:
she is one of those that cried really hard against her people's support for GEJ especially when he failed to react to boko haram activities. She cried hard when they claim boko haram is a northern thing and that they should deal with it. People like chino, dozzybaba, colynzo22, sincere9gerian, chukwudi44 etc who are all ibos barked at her and called her an effulefu for not supporting a course she knew would bear a fruit as this.
You must be silly and phoolish.
So you want Igbos to support buhari because of what ab0kis will think of them?
Don't ever bring up the assumption that Igbos will be the only to lose their life incase if riot should broke out in north because I can clearly see you're trying to play the game of ostrich.

9 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Igbos are the one behind Boko Haram. Igbos are terrorists and criminals

2 Likes

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
EmirOMENT:
You must be silly and phoolish.
So you want Igbos to support buhari because of what ab0kis will think of them?
Don't ever bring up the assumption that Igbos will be the only to lose their life incase if riot should broke out in north because I can clearly see you're trying to play the game of ostrich.

we don't care if ibos support buhari or not, we just don't want them to support a clueless government who has supervised the killing of thousands of northerners just because they think they are getting revenge for biafra forgetting that thesame clueless one won't be able to defend them when the hausas start going on a killing spree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
dat one concern them...who send dem go north at d 1st place...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Breaking :names Of Ministers For Screening / See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.