Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie (39056 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by vanndubi: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
vanndubi:
Somebody don break loose. Bring chain! Holam!, holam!, holam!

Chai, finally we holam, even chain am. But the mouth still dey run like tap without control.

Abeg, somebody should bring sellotape

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by ritapromise(f): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
This man is really sick.. grin angry

Pls take him to yaba psychatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
datguru:
It takes an occultic man to know
So, Jesus Christ the Messiah who could identify demons was a cultist?
You must be intellectually re-tarded. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
politics n lies
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol... I don't believe in conspiracy theories
omenka:
Not my kind of stuff.

But then:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Barcanista, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Berem, Donphilopus, Caseless, Ibnsultan, Aresa, NgeneUkwenu, et. al., are you seeing what I'm seeing?? grin
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
ritapromise:
This man is really sick.. grin angry

Pls take him to yaba psychatric hospital

Look at your life and compare it to his outstanding academic and apostolic life and see who really needs psychiatric help.
You are not even qualified enough to be his PA. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
all nigerian leaders are ogboni.....nd dier own class dnt nid blood for dier money....so i consider this 100% pure a lie.....LIAR
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by worldtrush: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Les:
don't forget nigerian civil war, don't be deceived, this is totaly rubbish!

................................................................ ... My brother we are not at war now so nothing justifies these daily blood shedding of innocent citizens
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
In His words "many are called but few are choosen" it is unfortunate that most religious leaders use xhritainity to make quick money, if xhris Okotie is not an OCCULT himself, how did he know?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by afbstrategies: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
We are doomed as a people when we foolishly dismiss everything that come from men of God. What is wrong with some of you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Leboska(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kai this pastor na public disgrace!
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Founder of Household of God Church, Chris Okotie is said to be dedicating the church's annual charity programme to the missing Chibok girls.

He also dedicated the Karis award to his late mother, Beatrice Ibeneme who died in September 2014 at the age of 82.

Encomium Weekly reports that the annual charity event tagged Grace is being planned by the controversial televangelist whose aim is to make the event a memorable for everyone.

Grace 2014 scheduled to hold on Sunday, December 14, will include presentation of the Karis award to the first woman to enlist in the police force - his mother late Mrs. Ibeneme.

The Grace annual charity programme was created in 2006 by pastor Okotie to celebrate and financially reward distinguished Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Gamesound(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Occultic indeed..

Empty vessels makes the loudest noise.
No be today Okotie don dey make noise since 2000BC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by slap1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some pastors often talk reasonably or not, but this guy's speech and life has been consistently disgraceful. God forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by nerodenero: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
omanifrank:
Despite all of that, and the likely unpleasant fall-out of the forthcoming general elections, Nigeria will survive as usual. Expect threats of war, but surely, the Nigerian political class is too timid to roll out the tanks for battle, because, nobody would like to put his life on the line over a lost election.

Unfortunately, our gullible youths do not know this. They are usually the canon fodders who bear the brunt of the violence. The political elites use them to unleash on any post-election conflict, while the politicians and their cronies escape to safe havens where they enjoy their loot. Be that as it may, the voters have the final choice to make in these crucial elections.
Aside the tribute given to the Ebola doctor,the above is the positive I could derive from his submission.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Jwonder(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:
02-02-2014= 11 cultday too?

01-03-2014= 11 cultday too?

04-01-2014= 11 cultday too? Etc

Continue! There is God!

Which of these days did Satan create? Why add 11 as 2 and 2014 as 7? U go school at all? embarassed

Bros abeg no mind d mumu pastor jare!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by vigasimple(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
One of the difficulty thing for me personally to understand is the 'men of God' deep involvement in politics.

They should be praying for candidates, the electorate and the country in general. They have, in my own opinion, stop doing the work of the father but now only of the flesh.

GEJ has few weaknesses and freedom of speech for everybody is one but that cannot be said of General Bhuari.

The announcement of candidacy of GEJ could have been the week before or after that date.

Is Okotie saying GEJ is an occult member and Bhuari is not ?. Did God told him that or he research it using his own wisdom?

When Tinubu appointed Osinbanjo for Bhuari, it is for his own personal ambitions and not for any other reason, and to bring politics into the church. Bhuari did this 4years ago with Tunde Bakare.

Bhuari will still fall short in election and Will again tacitly encouraged violence.

When APC won an election, it is free and fair. When they lose, it is rigging. Data don't lie. Combined APC still don't have the numbers because they are still busy playing politics of Tribalism and Regionalism.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by IVORY2009(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

Look at your life and compare it to his outstanding academic and apostolic life and see who really needs psychiatric help.

if I may have to help him, respond to your claims, yes Xhris might be very rich, but on the last day, you and I know, you have to give account, and more the records, it is all varnity upon vanity, how many people has your master helped? Name dem...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by funkiebully: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I agree with Rev. Chris Okotie, 100%.

Forget all that hypocritical trips to Jerusalem and kneeling down before pastors and bishops by GEJ.
Most of his desperate defenders are cultists who engage in human ritual sacrifice.
Their errand boys are the jobless youths who need the peanuts they are paying them while the salaries of over 100, 000 FG workers have not been paid to force many of them to become initiated and join the legions of GEJ's goons.
Anyone who sees the following attached report from The Guardian and still goes on supporting GEJ is a FOOL or hypnotized zombie.[/size]
[/s]

GMB= 7+13+2= 22

22/2= 11 occult too.

Therefore buhari is occult.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Leboska(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

At list his not scaming & deceiving people. Incase you don't know your pastor na local 419 & womaniser.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Misogynist2014(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nig and drama. In every nonsense dwells sense though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Leboska:
Kai this pastor na public disgrace!
While he is an achiever and one of the best graduates of UNN and contributed immensely to the Nigerian music industry and employs and feeds many families, YOU ARE A NON-ENTITY HIDING BEHIND A MONIKER ON A FREE FORUM.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
This man is annoyin me o...haha.....av neva heard of anyman of GOD sayin he saw a vision to himself....he lied against GOD nd he still wants pple to blive im.....hmmmmm lyin dey say is very interesting nt until satan punish u himself
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by aresa: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
worldtrush:
This is a very clear message telling us that Jonathan and every thing around him is devilish. Not in the history of Nigeria has the country Witness these much wanton lost of life,destruction of properties,high level of corruption,under development of critical economic infrastructure's,unprecedented politicisation of the security agencies, politics of division, and so on. I want to belief that Okotie is right with this message,or how do we explain a situation where scores of life were lost at Yanyan Park and the next thing you see is our President dancing azonto in a political rally just shortly after the incident. All the actions of the president in regards to the continuous bloodshed of citizens on daily based have clearly demonstrated that the president is really donating these blood as atonement to his occultic group.

Especially going by all the bad luck and tragedies, raging and unrestrained corruption, gross impunity and abuse of power we've been experiencing under this man... This man is saTANic bad luck..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by tpia0003: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Voodoo is very entrenched in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Jwonder(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

Mtcheww! All he needs to be his PA is big yansh and big boobs. Abeg no fight for Okotie cause u no even knw am at all, am sure you've never been to his church self..
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by nationwide1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
sweetrace:
Perhaps, the pastor has forgotten that 11/11/2014 is also a day that the Lord made. Are we not meant to rejoice and be glad about every single day? He should not allow politics to becloud him. Well, that is if he actually said those things. If he is vying for the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, then he should conduct himself as a potential president. He should tell us what he will do if elected instead of bamboozling us with talk of the occult.
That is if his words are anything to go by, he is a renowned career liar. He told us some years ago that God had ordained him to win election and rule Nigeria. He lied and lost for I know that God cannot lie. So he has lied again.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Jesusloveyou: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
sweetrace:
Perhaps, the pastor has forgotten that 11/11/2014 is also a day that the Lord made. Are we not meant to rejoice and be glad about every single day? He should not allow politics to becloud him. Well, that is if he actually said those things. If he is vying for the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, then he should conduct himself as a potential president. He should tell us what he will do if elected instead of bamboozling us with talk of the occult.
but ur clueless,heartless bloodsucking zoologist has not tell us what he wil do,what he knows how to do,is to sacrifice more blood to his occultics in order to stay in power,but my God wil defect any saTANiod power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ignorance kills intelligence.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
~ Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hahahhahahhaha. This guy don take codeine I swear. Like he seriously took his time to post this? WTF,can't stop laffing.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by adbokus(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
There is nothing a gourd of freshly tapped palmwine can't do...
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by akinwa1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
God will save us from theses our dubious & misleading politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.