Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie (39040 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by erunz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is what idleness can cause, because he is not contesting this year, he is just trying to be relevant. Like me that was born 11-11, does that mean this is an occultic significance. Na wa for Pastor ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by papaejima1: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
11 is also the number of players in our football squad which you so love!

So dear pastor for loving a team with 11 members, you also love Satan!

Got it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Billygee2u: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
plainol:
its better we all listen to this man cos obasanjo also said Jonathan is evil, we don't know what this people know. no matter what , blood will still flow after the election cos that's the agreement with Satan. remember TAN is from saTAN.
Is Okotie real? which god is he serving ,the father of lies ,SATAN? John 8:44
have you forgotten that Okotie in 2 consecutive times,exposed his master Satan,the father of all lies by,saying, God has asked him to contest for presidential election ,that he Okotie will be president of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by gentleoyink: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

Hey, try harder next time. I believe you can say more than
this even in the absence of knowledge and reasoning.

Hehe you lack originality.

Going back to my previous post to steal.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mistabiola: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
gentleoyink:

Hehe you lack originality.

Going back to my previous post to steal.

Because I don't trade abuses but I can use your words against you. #RespectIsReciprocal

Good to know #youhaveAsharpMemory

Take care.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by jkendy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aare2050:
Bro Okotie. U get it wrong o.
The number 11 is religious rather than occurtic
In religion

After Judas Iscariot was disgraced, the remaining apostles of Jesus were sometimes described as "the Eleven"; this occurred even after Matthias was added to bring the number to 12, as in Acts 2:14.

The legend of the martyrdom of the Eleven Thousand Virgins has been thought to appear from misreading XI. M. V. (Latin abbreviation for "Eleven martyr virgins"wink as "Eleven thousand virgins".

11 is a spiritually significant number in Thelema
See Bible gurus abeg!!!!
Bravo Aare2050 but mek Okijajuju no hear dis one oo, abeg u 4u grin
Aare2050:
Bro Okotie. U get it wrong o.
The number 11 is religious rather than occurtic
In religion

After Judas Iscariot was disgraced, the remaining apostles of Jesus were sometimes described as "the Eleven"; this occurred even after Matthias was added to bring the number to 12, as in Acts 2:14.

The legend of the martyrdom of the Eleven Thousand Virgins has been thought to appear from misreading XI. M. V. (Latin abbreviation for "Eleven martyr virgins"wink as "Eleven thousand virgins".

11 is a spiritually significant number in Thelema
See Bible gurus abeg!!!!
Bravo Aare2050 but mek Okijajuju no hear dis one oo, abeg u 4u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by dhidden: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
PreciousGem:

Nigerians are too judgmental wat divorcing his wife got to do with this. when millions of life are meant to be safe u wld bring up stories about a man personal life. so because he is a divorcee won't he make contributions to his nation progress.

Nobody is being judgmental but By Their Fruits We Shall Know Them!
What ungodly satanic contribution is that, so people born on that date are all occultic? That a babalawo sacrifices human head yearly on a particular date does not mean that anyone who celebrates on that date is in agreement with the babalawo. Haba, nairalanders think again with your brains, remove that political garment that tend to make some of you think with the aNus. So anyone who worships God on 11/11 is occultic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by chronique(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
I like Okotie as a person but this is absolute gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Badassniggga(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
wordcat:
Pasto+ Chris+ Okotie=Douchebag
grin grin ok this is funny... You got jokes man!
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by luigiajah(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chris Okotie... If Your Phone Number NO Get ELEVEN numbers. I Go BELIEVE YOU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Immarocks(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
it was 12-12 -12.now 11-11-11....chris I take it you really studied your logic wellit was 12-12 -12.now 11-11-11....chris I take it you really studied your logic wellit was 12-12 -12.now 11-11-11....chris I take it you really studied your logic well
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Immarocks(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
it was 12-12 -12.now 11-11-11....chris I take it you really studied your logic wellit was 12-12 -12.now 11-11-11....chris I take it you really studied your logic well
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by peleson: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is insighting
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
sweetrace:
Perhaps, the pastor has forgotten that 11/11/2014 is also a day that the Lord made. Are we not meant to rejoice and be glad about every single day? He should not allow politics to becloud him. Well, that is if he actually said those things. If he is vying for the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, then he should conduct himself as a potential president. He should tell us what he will do if elected instead of bamboozling us with talk of the occult.
Don't mind him. 3 years ago, my friend's birthday was on 11/11/2011. Maybe according to Okotie, that would make him a grand commander of the occultic world. Nansense!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by dhidden: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
omega2128:
every reasonable human will knows that GEJ is associated with evil cult.
He visited guru maharaj of ibadan, even gave guru land.
after 2011, I was in redemption camp when Gej came to confess that he has backsliden and done wrong things and only God can forgive him- of what I wish Pastor Adeboye could ask him- corruption or occultic?
Only in GEJ era, nigerians are dying in hundreds even before boko haram started killing en mass, petrol tanker that fell and burn over 200 people to ashes can easily come to mind among others.
I don't like GEJ because of what he stands for- DESPERATION.
For Okotie 'man with questionable character' to come out and say this- 'ONLY THIEF KNOWS PATH OF THIEF ON A MOUNTAIN'

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself why you still condemn a man you said confessed; you are a Christian and yet don't get the meaning of that or did GOD tell you what transpired between him and GEJ? Now I agree with that visiting pastor who two years back at the Redeem Camp said publicly that God showed him ONLY 3 persons in that mammoth crowd who were right with God. 9ja's problem is too many ungodly men/women, including you. I pray that whatever reply you will have to my comment search you out and set you thinking about God and His ways In Jesus Name.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Tibins(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
worldtrush:
This is a very clear message telling us that Jonathan and every thing around him is devilish. Not in the history of Nigeria has the country Witness these much wanton lost of life,destruction of properties,high level of corruption,under development of critical economic infrastructure's,unprecedented politicisation of the security agencies, politics of division, and so on. I want to belief that Okotie is right with this message,or how do we explain a situation where scores of life were lost at Yanyan Park and the next thing you see is our President dancing azonto in a political rally just shortly after the incident. All the actions of the president in regards to the continuous bloodshed of citizens on daily based have clearly demonstrated that the president is really donating these blood as atonement to his occultic group.

Why is it that nothing good ever comes out of your mouth.... You must be the devil Chris Okotie is referring to.... may be a demonic oracle has possessed you.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by gentleoyink: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

Because I don't trade abuses but I can use your words against you. #RespectIsReciprocal

Good to know #youhaveAsharpMemory

Take care.

Stop this holier than thou posture. Earlier you said something about upbringing and now you don't trade insults.

Ok lets pretend you don't trade insults, it is obvious you deliberately quote out of context to suit you.

Peace.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
[size=18pt]3 months of workers salaries in arrears - They have N21 billion to donate for election - They budget N9.2 billion to buy stoves to bribe rural women for their votes.
Keep your stoves and pay salaries so people can buy their own stoves.
Nigerians, time to dispense of sentiment - Vote out this government.
‪#‎SalvageNigeriaIn2015‬ - Vote for Change
http://www.punchng.com/…/workers-salariesll-be-paid-before…/[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by igbeke: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
worldtrush:
This is a very clear message telling us that Jonathan and every thing around him is devilish. Not in the history of Nigeria has the country Witness these much wanton lost of life,destruction of properties,high level of corruption,under development of critical economic infrastructure's,unprecedented politicisation of the security agencies, politics of division, and so on. I want to belief that Okotie is right with this message,or how do we explain a situation where scores of life were lost at Yanyan Park and the next thing you see is our President dancing azonto in a political rally just shortly after the incident. All the actions of the president in regards to the continuous bloodshed of citizens on daily based have clearly demonstrated that the president is really donating these blood as atonement to his occultic group.
Your observations are good.
as for the answers u crave for::

Ask Pa Buhari.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
beautiful nonsense

Handsome nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Not my kind of stuff.

But then:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Barcanista, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Berem, Donphilopus, Caseless, Ibnsultan, Aresa, NgeneUkwenu, et. al., are you seeing what I'm seeing?? grin
no mind d fool c yeye calculation so 7 n 4 no b eleven? 8 n 3 nko nonsense that's d biggest problem we hv in d church today people jst dey swallow everything comin out of those fake pastors n prophets
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by ocelot2006(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Will someone please tell that clown to shut up? Thank you.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by epospiky(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
That's too much of a write-up
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
papaejima1:
11 is also the number of players in our football squad which you so love!

So dear pastor for loving a team with 11 members, you also love Satan!

Got it?
no those that giv birth to 11 kids ar satanic families nonsense
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by meetgaya: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
The number of satan the Bible tells us is 666, no more no less. Mr pastor go away with ur false revelation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Britzdon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
for him mind jona Na 22 apachy abi......jonsing talk
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
amanda2013:
ok
true dear
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Hilaskee(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
This was how Sodom and Gormorrah were told before the great destruction...a wise Nation will pray at this time. May God help us!
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by worldtrush: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tibins:

Why is it that nothing good ever comes out of your mouth.... You must be the devil Chris Okotie is referring to.... may be a demonic oracle has possessed you.
My brother,I am just trying to be objective here. I rarely make comment here,but when ever I do its very objective.. Can you tell me which one is not correct out of the points I make ?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by garrimallam: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ur historical knowledge is faulty because all the people that died in the north east cannt equate the total number of dead people in 0zu Abam alone in South East of Abia state Nigeria during d Biafara war.
Not that i am supporting Jonathan but ur economical with d truth of leadership in Nig.since independence.

$quote author=worldtrush post=29216876]This is a very clear message telling us that Jonathan and every thing around him is devilish. Not in the history of Nigeria has the country Witness these much wanton lost of life,destruction of properties,high level of corruption,under development of critical economic infrastructure's,unprecedented politicisation of the security agencies, politics of division, and so on. I want to belief that Okotie is right with this message,or how do we explain a situation where scores of life were lost at Yanyan Park and the next thing you see is our President dancing azonto in a political rally just shortly after the incident. All the actions of the president in regards to the continuous bloodshed of citizens on daily based have clearly demonstrated that the president is really donating these blood as atonement to his occultic group. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by jenuel: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks Chris for that wonderful lecture. You don't teach what you don't know. A case of kettle calling pot black. Failure of GEJ as president is more pardonable than your failure as a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.