Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? (521 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by 2gbasky22(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2014
As the year 2014 gradually draws to an inevitable end, i want us nairalanders to use This medium, to take a microscopic review of the year ending(2014) and share those times during the year when you were so proud of yourself, and those moment when things weren't as good.

MINE
HIGH MOMENT: In the years 2014, i finally gained admission into the university of my choice, to study my choice course of study 6 years after secondary school education.
Going through that road was not easy at all.
LOW MOMENT: In the year 2014, i lost my beloved mother(single parent), who was my everything to the cold hands of death.
It still hurts till this very moment

oya over to you, what were your highs and low of 2014?

Mod please help me take this to the appropriate section
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by emaculate99: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by LordPherule(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
LOW MOMENTS: I packed all my pocket money n holiday job returns to buy clone electronic gadget which doesn't serve full function, not sellable. I still have to add 10k to replace the item from d sales point. I suffered the loss throughout d semester. I rugged tinz. Low or no transaction on academics.

HIGH MOMENTS: My eye don open to some hidden opportunuties. Many bizs was introduced to me. Even when the school vacated, I no rush go home for hustle, me just dey chill for campus whilst my money dey pile up. Later after some weeks, i reach home for my casual job. Doing d hustle with d other resourcing bizs. My acct don dey robo, all d gyals don dey run come.

Na dis year, I'm on high esteem ever! My moral advances which arouse my prowess. I've gotten good understanding of my courses. Na dis year my CGPA rise and still rising.

I was made an honourable to rep my department at d faculty (NASS) parliamentary arm under d aegis of SUG.

I was also made the Captain of the Swimming Team by the Chief Coach.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 15-year-old Oluebube Refuses To Report Her Assault To Police / Shettima Said Boko Haram Attack In Monguno Ordained By God / Important Message To Guys That Womanize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.