Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,640 members, 7,914,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. (960 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
Mine is a no brainer and he knows himself.
I'll like to meet Olabowale lipsrsealed
Sincerely I like the guy.I know he can be extremely annoying sometimes but there's a "charm" and sweetness  about him and this is nothing sexual.
He comes across as a sincere, kind hearted person.
I'm still praying for the day he'll come to accept Christ as his saviour.

Olabs e go happen o
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
How can he be sincere when he lies so much

He can be quite dramatic.
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
karma why are you making me laugh so hard this morning.
I believe the lies are "sincere lies "grin
he's only saying what he's been taught to say because he says them with so much passion
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by Hauwa1: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
is he not the guy that supports polygamy?

i rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
Not even religious lies. He's too busy going off tangent most times to do that

Mine is when he lies about those he's arguing with to look like a victim.

Perhaps he only does that with me
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
*Hauwa*:

he's a Muslim so that's expected. However I would LOVE to know how he explained to Ada that she wasnt good enough to be his only wife.

after all there ARE muslims that only have one.
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
*Hauwa*:

Obviously he loves women,no doubt,it's very obvious
If allah allowed him 25,I bet you Olabs would get 25 women.
But see,he himself claims that one woman cannot satisfy him so rather than cheat on his wife/wives,he just marries another woman.
In his heart that is a sincere way to avoid adultery even though I obviously don't agree with him.
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

he's a Muslim so that's expected. However I would LOVE to know how he explained to Ada that she wasnt good enough to be his only wife.

after all there ARE muslims that only have one.

Olabs is a lover. ROFL.
He's very romantic too
I've never spoken to him but his writings tell you about him.
He must have swept the girl off her feet and obviously must be handling business in every way and maybe given her the explanations that he wants another woman badly but doesn't want to cheat and allah says he's entitled to 4 and she bought it.
And I can tell you that he loves her dearly too.
very confusing and hard to comprehend
Personally I would be gone but the man obviously has skills that we don't know about.
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by earTHMama: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
[size=14pt]OLABOWALE[/size]in sexy thongs tho kiss
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
osisi*:

But see,he himself claims that one woman cannot satisfy him so rather than cheat on his wife/wives,he just marries another woman.

maybe he can tell us why one isnt enough
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHMama:

[size=14pt]OLABOWALE[/size]in sexy thongs tho kiss

ROFL.
who is earthmama?
sexy thongs and a full beard. grin
Ojigbijigbi!
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

maybe he can tell us why one isnt enough

I can never ever understand it because the day babaosisi ever mentions such a thing or goes out to eat mackrerel when he has angus beef stake at home, that's it!
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
Olabowale . . . the alhaji has promised me an igbo wife. grin
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

Olabowale . . . the alhaji has promised me an igbo wife. grin

You don't say
see what I said
women are falling at his feet and he's passing on the left overs to his friends. grin
The guy gat him some skillz
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
osisi*:

ROFL.
who is earthmama?

Not obvious to you osisi?
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by mazaje(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
Pilgrim1 she sounds very calm and collected. . . .
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

is it jenny or morenike?
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by KarmaMod(f): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
mazaje:

Pilgrim1 she sounds very calm and collected. . . .

I respect that about her HOWEVER you mentioning her name in this thread will now cos olabowole to start his ridiculous rants as usual

osisi*:

is it jenny or morenike?

darker shade grin grin
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by syphillis: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
i like olabowale,for real dat man's got a good heart,person wey dey vex wt olabs dey waste time,d guy has no problem grin

osisi dis topic should be about "who on d relgious threads wt opposing view,would u not like to meet"  i bet u my list will be as long as metuselahs age angry

mazaje will be d number one cos if i get to meet him,his sorry self wont smell dis earth again tongue

chrisbenogor i like dat one alot,atleast hes cool headed and does not exchange words like mazaje,or get over angry like masoje abi na mazaje tongue

huxley dat one will be to give him 10 slaps in one second

and okija juju dat one is a clown on his own grin

osisi*:

is it jenny or morenike?
haba anytime them ban person na jenny grin
abeg na hot funmi ooo
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by mazaje(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

i like olabowale,for real that man's got a good heart,person wey dey vex wt olabs dey waste time,d guy has no problem grin

osisi this topic should be about "who on d relgious threads wt opposing view,would u not like to meet"  i bet u my list will be as long as metuselahs age angry

[b]mazaje will be d number one because if i get to meet him,his sorry self wont smell this earth again tongue[/b]chrisbenogor i like that one alot,atleast hes cool headed and does not exchange words like mazaje,or get over angry like masoje abi na mazaje tongue

huxley that one will be to give him 10 slaps in one second

and okija juju that one is a clown on his own grin
haba anytime them ban person na jenny grin
abeg na hot funmi ooo

o boi no be fight ohhhif you notice na only davidylan me the insult for nairaland and na him dey always start, that aside why you go wan kill me? no be small thing ohh. let me borrow line from davidylan. mazaje is a man of peace. . . by the way why you dey beef us? is it because we are always revealing that all religions are frauds? grin grin
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by chika98: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
I like david's input here and also Lady T. She just cracks me up . Who'd forget sisi jinx. I mainly lurk on here a lot
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by Lady2(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
lolololol

de man na true lover.

unfortunately he likes them very young.

shoo he's got the money to take care of 25 wives and he will. he still wants babies.

i respected him until he became too disrespectful and showed me how much of a liar he is.

I would sincerely like to meet Chrisbenogor and advidylan
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by earTHMama: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
Na this amebo i wan suffer again? Mukina and co send you?
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
At last some fun in the religious section. Thank God, or Allah, or anyone you dey worship.
As for the ladies it most def has to be Lady, supposin she never marry me I for turn catholic instanta smiley
And if osisi allow duet then I go knack Jesoul put too, I no know if she don marry self
As for the guys it has to be david, minus joke this guy really has a fun side of him, his comments on other sections show that he can really be fun, if them allow duet then I go add olabs put, just imagine my groove na smiley
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by Lady2(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
At last some fun in the religious section. Thank God, or Allah, or anyone you dey worship.
As for the ladies it most def has to be Lady, supposin she never marry me I for turn catholic instanta

lol, u are a lapse catholic, u need to come home dear.
Re: Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. by osisi4: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
where is olabs sef?

(1) (Reply)

This God? / This Is Purely Politics: What Kind Of God Will Produce Nigerian Leaders? / Uk Atheists Push To Censor Academic Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.