Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan (38621 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Another SA -Nigerian Arms Deal Bust / Us Grants Nigeria Direct Flight Permit ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by gidjah(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
This is what you get when a weak , evil-sorrounded,clueless leader is in govt.i really wanna ask this question out of humility and innocence of heart,would Tie United states and The Royal states denied the govt of general OBJ THIS FAVOUR AT THIS KIND OF TIME?i am of the opinion vict international communities know of mr presidents interests in this evil ,thats why they are fencing him out
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by amsad19(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
omolami:
I foresee d hand of 5th colomist in this saga. Saudi Arabia we were once told is Boko haram sponsor. Nigeria should give Saudi Arabia equal treatment henceforth

Why arr you southerners alway think tru ur anus?

israel refused a deal with the govt and yet u said it's u.s so y didn't u say it's u.s when it concerns saudi Arabia?

if you take Muslims as terrorist then tell me 1 imam that have a private jet and the jet is caught in south Africa for illegal arms deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by fydence: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
dcaliph:

Those that tried to do so faced regime change and if it don‘t work, severe santions. Ghadafi is the best African leader, they removed him because he don‘t like begging.

Countries like north korea, iran, syria, cuba, venezuela and even great russia that don‘t want to beg, are facing harsh sanctions.

I personally have a feeling that the US won‘t allow Nigeria develop.
You are right... countries like China and Russia who have the balls to defy the US at least to an extent shld stand together. No wonder China is embarking on a 100percent no import policy on its defence industry to be completed by 2020; even replacing everything Microsoft...if I remember correctly they are operating their own internet i guess. Ghaddafi wld have bn the man to stand behind in africa bt even international politics is a game of interests.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by GANJAFARMER: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Giving our institutions such instruction is one of the attributes of " Decentralization of Nigeria "

Leaving weapons development in the hands of only government employed brain is a clear characteristics of an over centralized system.

Do you agree with me that involving our higher institutions is one attributes of Decentralization of Nigeria.?
Again I got you perfectly right and I agree with you to an extent.
But you can also agree with me that Government has no business in business and leaving such huge capital intensive structure in the hands of a Govt. like ours that corruption has become the order of the day would only lead to wastage and the most feared of all; small arms proliferation in this part of the world which would skyrocket crime rate and of course the ensuing violent crime would become another battle field for the govt. thereby returning us to the same cycle of violence that made us to develop weapons in the first place.

I would always suggest that such industries should be left in the hands of private companies with tight govt. regulations with the Institutions serving only as research centers while the actual fabrication and manufacturing should be left to those individual private companies to ensure accountability against hindsight judgement.

We do not want to create an atmosphere where graduates without jobs and some unscrupulous elements would go into the black market and start mass producing weapons using govt tools and agencies as a front.

Once again govt. has no business in business - Privatize everything with proper regulatory system in place and watch the country grow,after all no private company would want to lose their money after investing billions into arms in a country that has the population and the military size to buy them up and at the same time export to neighboring West African states.

What do you think?
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by chronique(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Most times,when I read comments on nairaland as regards politics,wars and who the real terrosists of the world are,I feel so heartbroken. "Most" of the current youths of this generation are extremely stupid,ignorant,lacking in intelligence quotient and almost aren't useful to the nation called Nigeria,based on the silly comments they make online. These are the same ones who go through school,come out and can hardly defend their certificates.

I need most of you,to read this piece on the Afghan war and see the contributions from the US,Britain and Saudi Arabia. It would also give you guys an insight as to how the Osama Bin Laden problem,came into existence. I culled this from wikipedia.

The Soviet war in Afghanistan lasted nine years from December 1979 to February 1989. Part of the Cold War, it was fought between Soviet-led Afghan forces against multi-national insurgent groups called the Mujahideen, mostly composed of two alliances – the Peshawar Seven and the Tehran Eight. The Peshawar Seven insurgents received military training in neighboring Pakistan and China,[8] as well as weapons and billions of dollars from the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, and other countries.[2][3][4][8][26] The Shia groups of the Tehran Eight alliance received support from the Islamic Republic of Iran. Early in the rule of the PDPA government, the Maoist Afghanistan Liberation Organization also played a significant role in opposition, but its major force was defeated by late 1979, prior to the Soviet intervention. The decade-long war resulted in the death of 850,000–1.5 million civilians[23][24] as well as causing millions of Afghans to flee the country, mostly to Pakistan and Iran.

In June 1975, militants from the Jamiat Islami party attempted to overthrow the government. In 1978, the Taraki government initiated a series of reforms, including a radical modernization of the traditional Islamic civil society.[27] Between April 1978 and the Soviet Intervention of December 1979, thousands of prisoners, perhaps as many as 27,000, were executed. Large parts of the country went into open rebellion. The Afghan government, having secured a treaty in December 1978 that allowed them to call on Soviet forces, repeatedly requested the introduction of troops in Afghanistan in the spring and summer of 1979. They requested Soviet troops to provide security and to assist in the fight against the mujahideen rebels. Foreign ministers from 34 Islamic nations adopted a resolution which condemned the Soviet intervention and demanded "the immediate, urgent and unconditional withdrawal of Soviet troops" from the Muslim nation of Afghanistan.[28] The UN General Assembly passed a resolution protesting the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan by a vote of 104–18.[29]

The initial Soviet deployment of the 40th Army in Afghanistan began on December 24, 1979, under Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.[30] The first phase began with the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan and their first battles with various opposition groups.[28] The war developed into a new pattern: the Soviets occupied the cities and main axis of communication, while the mujahideen, (which the Soviet Army soldiers called 'Dushman,' meaning 'enemy')[31] divided into small groups, waged a guerrilla war. Almost 80 percent of the country escaped government control.[32] In 1985, the size of the LCOSF (Limited Contingent of Soviet Forces) was increased to 108,800 and fighting increased throughout the country, making 1985 the bloodiest year of the war. In the mid-1980s, the Afghan resistance movement, assisted by the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom, Egypt,[9] the People's Republic of China and others, contributed to Moscow's high military costs and strained international relations. Contingents of so-called Afghan Arabs, foreign fighters who wished to wage jihad against the atheist communists. Notable among them was a young Saudi named Osama bin Laden, whose Arab group eventually evolved into al-Qaeda.[33][34][35]

By mid 1987 the Soviet Union announced it would start withdrawing its forces. The arrival of Mikhail Gorbachev on the scene in 1985 and his 'new thinking' on foreign and domestic policy was probably the most important factor in the Soviets' decision to leave. The final troop withdrawal started on May 15, 1988, and ended on February 15, 1989. Due to the interminable nature of the war, the conflict in Afghanistan has sometimes been referred to as the "Soviet Union's Vietnam War" or the "Bear Trap" by the Western media.

From this brief history on the Afghan war,we can see that a group of insurgents tried to overthrow a legitimate govt and the govt of the day(as at that time),had to call on its ally for assistance. The US,Saudi Arabia and Britain supported insurgents against a legitimate govt by funding them to the tune of several billion dollars,just to spite the Russians. The same thing was done in Libya against Ghadaffi. I wouldn't be surprised if the same plot,is being used against Nigeria. With all the recent happenings between Nigeria and the US,it's obvious the US has a hand in the Saudi authorities,not letting us fly through their airspace.

I think it is imperative that we learn from history and allow our senses to work for us. Libya is in ruins now and it doesn't affect the Americans or the Saudis. The Libyans are the ones feeling the brunt of it all. Nigerians should take a cue from this and look inward on how to solve this crisis. The Americans aren't our friends and they'd do anything to disintegrate this country. I'm very sure there's a lot going on in the background. Nigerians,pls be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You should respond to my questions based on your comment I quoted. Stop changing the context.

You should respond to my questions based on your comment I quoted. Stop changing the context.

You approved Saudis action without caring for details.

To refresh your memory, I got interested in your submission when you categorically blamed Christian officials in the government for Saudis action by slamming unfounded allegations on them for which I asked for proof.

You then changed to focus on interest based on International diplomacy then I asked you if GEJ had banned Saudi Airlines based on whatever reasons will you support him.

Now, you have changed by asking why and if when I required simple Yes or No

You just want to defend Saudis action without even knowing their reason(s)/pressure just because you recent the occupant of ASO Rock.

As I said before, I repeat, absolute antagonism exposes and reduces ones intellectual critiquing below the unimaginable.

You get time for that guy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by LRNZH(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2014
bollify:

If he didn't take neccessary action to stop the insulgency before election and Hence, stop election in the north east to save lives, u ll accuse him of trying to win election by denying north (buhari's stronghold) a chance to participate in the election.
Methink hatred for the person of president GEJ will make you APC supporters see no light in whatever he does. I think that is should not be the position of an objective thinker.

I am even suspecting this GEJ/Sambo Gov't the more.

How was Tompolo able to procure 7 warships without hassle?
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Mynd44: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You approved Saudis action without caring for details.

To refresh your memory, I got interested in your submission when you categorically blamed Christian officials in the government for Saudis action by slamming unfounded allegations on them for which I asked for proof.

You then changed to focus on interest based on International diplomacy then I asked you if GEJ had banned Saudi Airlines based on whatever reasons will you support him.

Now, you have changed by asking why and if when I required simple Yes or No

You just want to defend Saudis action without even knowing their reason(s)/pressure just because you recent the occupant of ASO Rock.

As I said before, I repeat, absolute antagonism exposes and reduces ones intellectual critiquing below the unimaginable.
Do you need brighter grammar?

From the OP, it was said that religion could have been a factor. If that is the reason, we have not been friendly with Muslims (even we who are not in government hell even the admins here).

And if it is not religion, what if it is terrorism as they dont trust u? I addressed that too.

Do you need to take comprehension lessons?

You asked if I would support the government if they stop Saudi Arabia from flying arms over our skies if we ain't comfy with it and I have said yes.

What is it with you people and not knowing what international politics is about? When we supported Ghadaffii's fall I supported it because he has never being friendly with us and undermines us at every turn. That is international politics. Selfishness

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by charming247(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44:

You are going to blame the Saudi Government for not allowing a government they don't trust fly arms over their airspace?

Perhaps you will say Saudi Arabia is also supporting Boko Haram next.

And what do u mean by a government they do not trust, has any Nigerian govt at any time bombed saudi Arabia? The truth is that any person that hinder a chance of ending evil is a supporter of that evil.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by BotherMleeper(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2014
They need the weapons to destabilise the elections.
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by fydence: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2014
amsad19:

Why arr you southerners alway think tru ur anus?

israel refused a deal with the govt and yet u said it's u.s so y didn't u say it's u.s when it concerns saudi Arabia?

if you take Muslims as terrorist then tell me 1 imam that have a private jet and the jet is caught in south Africa for illegal arms deal
my friend Saudi Arabia is also a puppet of the US get informed... As for ur 'muslims are terrorists' claims, except u've chosen to play the ostrish, only one religion is associated with terrorism WORLDWIDE..however while all muslims might not be terrorists, in this context under discourse, most if nt all Terrorists are muslims with due respect to my muslim friends..

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
But you can also agree with me that Government has no business in business and leaving such huge capital intensive structure in the hands of a Govt. like ours that corruption has become the order of the day would only lead to wastage and the most feared of all; small arms proliferation in this part of the world which would skyrocket crime rate and of course the ensuing violent crime would become another battle field for the govt. thereby returning us to the same cycle of violence that made us to develop weapons in the first place.

I would always suggest that such industries should be left in the hands of private companies with tight govt. regulations with the Institutions serving only as research centers while the actual fabrication and manufacturing should be left to those individual private companies to ensure accountability against hindsight judgement.

We do not want to create an atmosphere where graduates without jobs and some unscrupulous elements would go into the black market and start mass producing weapons using govt tools and agencies as a front.

Once again govt. has no business in business - Privatize everything with proper regulatory system in place and watch the country grow,after all no private company would want to lose their money after investing billions into arms in a country that has the population and the military size to buy them up and at the same time export to neighboring West African states.

What do you think?

Perfect

In fact you saw it deeper than me

GEJ should involve our higher institutions in weapons development through registered private arms companies.

But I will still recommend that the higher institutions are involved in design fabrication and testing

As for abuse of such privilege, the students involved in successful projects should be registered members of the security community employed as spies , military reserve etc to keep them busy until when they find jobs of their choice. And must remain members of the security community.

GANJAFARMER

What do you think.?
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by RAO1(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
.....But why are Nairalanders blaming Saudi and relating this issue to religion....I ddnt read/hear anything like this when the U.S.A gvt ddnt sell military arms to Nigeria...
religion and ethnicity are our major problemata in Nigeria..
#GodblessNigeria
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by RayCharles(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
cjrane:
[size=15pt]I completely believe this story is untrue and designed to leak Nigeria's source of arms procurement for it's military.

However, "If" Saudis refuse access over their airspace, they can always break the trip.

Fly from Pakistan to Dubai.
Then from Dubai, fly over the Indian ocean to avoid Saudi Arabia and then land at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Then from Addis Ababa to Abuja, Nigeria.

[/size]

Then quietly deny Saudi Arabian airlines landing rights in Nigeria.

.Don't say i told you so... grin

BAM! You've said it all! Come 4 a job interview on the 5th of Jan 2015! <Grim>
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44:
When top government officials were busy slandering Islam you people cheered them on. You all walked around smiling while your leaders make silly statements about religion and it was okay to all of you abi?

I guess next the FG will blame Sauidi Arabia
So you are a Muslim, and you support blockage of arms meant to crush Boko Haram. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Mynd44: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
charming247:
And what do u mean by a government they do not trust, has any Nigerian govt at any time bombed saudi Arabia? The truth is that any person that hinder a chance of ending evil is a supporter of that evil.
Cute
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
It is the US again. From refusing to sell to us to blocking Israel from selling to us,to making a mess of our arm deal in SA and now instructing Saudi not to let us fly over their air space. Even if we go by sea,the CIA wld still find a way to try to stop those arms from getting into Nigeria. But I knw we shall over come this like we did with Ebola and we shall come out of this adversity stronger. In God we trust.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by charming247(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44:
We have blamed the APC, Buhari, America, Chad, Cameroon, The Muslims, the Northern Elites, the Northern Leaders. Why not also blame Saudi Arabia?

Most of you already say they are Islamic Militants and they do the wishes of Muslims anyway. Instead of addressing the root cause that the Nigerian state can not be trusted with arms least it ends up in the hands of terrorists.

Our global reputation is almost non-existent right now and what we care about is throwing blames around
You are senseless as ur post.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by LRNZH(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
FotherMucker:
They need the weapons to destabilise the elections.

So that's why these countries are against them.

All of a sudden, you need plenty of weapons just before elections but you have been fighting Boko Haram since 2010.

Good logic.
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by RayCharles(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
RAO1:
.....But why are Nairalanders blaming Saudi and relating this issue to religion....I ddnt read/hear anything like this when the U.S.A gvt ddnt sell military arms to Nigeria...
religion and ethnicity are our major problem in Nigeria..
#GodblessNigeria

Shey USA gov't bin give em reason! Oya Saudi Arabia! Give una own! Bam
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by MAN88NG: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Its now government becomes serious to end bokoharam because they need our votes, hmmmmmm Nigerians be wise.
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Mynd44: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
So you are a Muslim, and you support blockage of arms meant to crush Boko Haram. Wonders shall never end.
You are so smart

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by GANJAFARMER: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2014
dcaliph:

Those that tried to do so faced regime change and if it don‘t work, severe santions. Ghadafi is the best African leader, they removed him because he don‘t like begging.

Countries like north korea, iran, syria, cuba, venezuela and even great russia that don‘t want to beg, are facing harsh sanctions.

I personally have a feeling that the US won‘t allow Nigeria develop.
In as much as your assumption on the highlighted part might have some truth it is no longer rocket science that countries with leaders that has a strong will can achieve something for themselves even with the interference of the West especially a democratic one like Nigeria but again corruption and constant ethno-religious politics will never make our leaders to open their eyes and see the enormous task of building a nation that awaits them.

When you have leaders that loots from their own people and national treasury to invest overseas ,what gut would they have in challenging the status quo of the arrangement of things as it concerns international politicking?

We don't have leaders yet.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by jantavanta(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2014
The greatest defence against insurgency is Cultural Independence. It does not need to be manufactured or imported.
It is there, and we have neglected it to celebrate those who have jointly not finished invading Africa.

Import Your Gods
Import Your Weapons.
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by jonezz(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2014
AlPicapcI:

omo we don dey import wife since since.........#yahootinz
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by jonezz(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2014
AlPicapcI:

omo we don dey import wife since since.........#yahootinz
hehehe I almost forgot
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44:

You are so smart
Smart ? That's an understatement. Your patriotism is questionable. Your resentment for your government and security forces are disgusting to say the least. Please recalibrate the fulcrum of your reasoning, it is totally flawed.

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by GANJAFARMER: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You get time for that guy
Engaging that boy called mynd44 is akin to engaging those too many kids in romance section over issues that has to do with romance life. grin

Mynd44, this topic is above your comprehension skill and your political affiliation,please give way for intelligent people to talk.

This isn't about Jonathan and your APC.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
While saudi have turned their oil proceeds to development,our is corruption.
Do you know that saudi sovereign wealth fund in America is over $700b?...Nigeria has only about $33b in the Morgan chase bank as foreign res.This was depleted from $39b...

The Nigerian gvt seems to have lost out in every diplomatic relations...It was America,then South Africa,then now Saudi...

But can you imagine that it's Islamic countries e.g Pakistan,iran etc that are even helping Nigeria in terms of need.All the western countries which most Nigerians have a false impression about their faith have now ditched us...una eyes don open abi?
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by GANJAFARMER: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Perfect

In fact you saw it deeper than me

GEJ should involve our higher institutions in weapons development through registered private arms companies.
Dude, are you carzy? grin

Election is around the corner ,that would be the last thing any reasonable fellow would be thinking now. grin

It's a joke anyway.
Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by cirmuell(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44:

And why does the US not trust Nigeria enough to sell arms to us?

Have you thought about that lately?
Quit bitching around about trust, if these guys were equiped & trained well enough, they wouldn't have to leave behind their post and weapons in the first place. And now effort being made to correct these anomalies are being frustrated & you're here spewing trash about trust. And remember, these guys haven't faced something of this magnitude before

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan by trillville(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2014
GANJAFARMER:

What do you think?

why do you say government has no business in business? what is the logic behind this highly idiotic phrase? i hope u understand that governments purpose is the wellness of its citizenry?

America developed as a market based economy. this was possible because, business people invented the technologies that are being used there.
for example, a tractor, an engineer designs one tractor and sells it to a farmer. the farmer produces more food as a result of his new tractor. other farmers request for tractors and a tractor making business is born. this takes a very long time to be achieved

In nigeria, we don't need to invent new technology to develop. we can simply import tractors or manufacture tractors since we already know it is a viable business. the issue we have in nigeria, is we do not have nigerians who are both rich enough and are willing to invest in businesses. only a few corrupt individuals and the dangotes have such money to carry out big business.

lucky for us, we have been blessed with oil. most countries do not have this luxury.

the nigerian government needs to step in to develop these industries and then possibly privatize the industries sometime in the future (to improve quality and not because it can't fight corruption). does this make any sense to you?

finally, government runned businesses are not inherently corrupt, corrupt leadership is what makes government runned businesses corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.