Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,682 members, 7,975,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

Appeal To All: Feminism - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal To All: Feminism (18988 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Did I say I won't be submissive.
He opined that since we are equal, I ought not to be submissive.

Emeka the dummy!

how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this level of idiöcy? yet - you expect a man to go on his knees and seek your hand in marriage. who wants cretins as kids? please do the rest of us a favour - donate your womb to the "smart" women that have lost theirs.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
zeb04:
A lady who is lousy,nags,has atitude problem etc is not a feminist.she is just uncouth

A real man isn't afraid of the word feminism,he dosnt come online to rant .he knows how to hold his own so even if you like be the boss in your office ....you can't take his respect away from him,his comportment is enough to put you incheck.

In that light,most men who come here to argue back and forth are puzzies in real life.heck I have a brother who is just a year older but ithe way he carries himself commands respect even from the eldest sis.

Be a man

undecided
I'm damn sure than that about 90% of them has a female boss.

They just can't bear how the Madamemoiselle whom they see as weaker specie is domineering them. cry

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
lilmax:
you have not given me an answer yet,feminism deals about equality... So why submit to a man when you know you two are equal
How does equal right equates not being submissive?

Submissiveness is a choice not Feminism. In some cases, a man could be the submissive one.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
zeb04:
A lady who is lousy,nags,has atitude problem etc is not a feminist.she is just uncouth

A real man isn't afraid of the word feminism,he dosnt come online to rant .he knows how to hold his own so even if you like be the boss in your office ....you can't take his respect away from him,his comportment is enough to put you incheck.

In that light,most men who come here to argue back and forth are puzzies in real life.heck I have a brother who is just a year older but ithe way he carries himself commands respect even from the eldest sis.

Be a man

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this level of idiöcy? yet - you expect a man to go on his knees and seek your hand in marriage. who wants cretins as kids? please do the rest of us a favour - do are your womb to the "smart" women that have lost theirs.
Bunch of sissies parading as men on FAMILY SECTION.

Tap some brains. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by AfricanApple(f): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

african apple and her uppity ways
now I'm curious, what in my ways are uppity: what are the things I say to make you say that?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:

Gbam, I'm beginning to think maybe some of them are just pretending to be men. No man I know will send so much time arguing back and forth on every thread about feminism undecided it's like saying you hate homosexuality, yet you will always be the first to read and post on threads about gays year after year undecided

i haff died!!!

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Bunch of sissies parading as men on FAMILY SECTION.

Tap some brains. angry

you are being deliberately stüpid now...

self confidence is the only reason any man would call out your endless stream of bullshyte. sissies actually mutter under their breaths to themselves - real men toss you around and give you an untidy slap to reset your brain.

now answer lilmax & stop foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
fellis:
They truth is that they know. They have problems standing up to women in real life so they come to Nairaland for solace. I know all of the men fighting gender equality here are sissies in real life that fear women and let them walk all over them. The internet is their only solace for getting the power over women that they so desire that's why they take their anti-feminism so serious. You'd never find a man that easily commands respect from women in real life arguing for hours about feminism on the internet. I know men like that sef. They don't fight feminism. They even encourage it because they have nothing to fear from females and they know they can hold their own with the females in any situation.

Lol @ sissies
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
bamidele029:
Very ironic that the people here saying they hate feminism are the ones always posting about it and jumping up and down on threads that have to do with it. The silly part is now even when a thread has nothing to do with feminism they seem to always make it about that. These days no matter the subject of the posts, the usual trolls end up turning it into a fight of the sexes Nairaland family section has unfortunately been taken over by gender fighting trolls angry

Welcome to the thread

The obsession is wierd

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

you are being deliberately stüpid now...

self confidence is the only reason any man would call out your endless stream of bullshyte. sissies actually mutter under their breaths to themselves - real men toss you around and give you an untidy slap to reset your brain.

now answer lilmax & stop foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient.
Real men? More like JERKS slap women.
I don't roll with JERKS. wink

Meanwhile, about being submissive in work place.

Ephesians6:5 Slaves obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.

Now, dummy go and clean the desk of your female boss . cheesygrincheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

even the ones bought off the shelf like tubers of new yams are claiming to be feminists. some of them don't have regular jobs or pay any bills & yet they are claiming feminists.

until people stop taking these fraudulent twäts serious, i don't see the bickering stopping anytime soon. just watch them, finger their brains and amuse yourself to stupor.

The people can start from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Real men? More like JERKS slap women.
I don't roll with JERKS. wink

Meanwhile, about being submissive in work place.
Ephesians6:5 Slaves obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.

Now, dummy go and clean your female boss desk. cheesygrincheesy

i don't have a female boss....

now you go & wipe off lilmax's arsë like your bible has commanded you. the only reason you won't make heaven is because you are opening your mouth when men are gathered - your bible says you should keep mum at all times wherever men are gathered.

your life is a waste - next time, choose the superior gender. grin

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:
grin grin grin grin grin

And where have you been? shocked

Seasons greetings, dear. kiss kiss
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Submissiveness is a choice not Feminism. In some cases, a man could be the submissive one.
you may not realize it but you just made a very DEEP comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

How does equal right equates not being submissive?

being submissive means to yield to the authority of another... And feminism means equality i ask again why do they claim they are equal yet.being submissive? I call it hypocrisy.....and another question why do feminists say there's nothing like head in the family and at the same time they acknowledge that there are heads of organizations?

And why did you say being submissive is a choice? Or are you not a christian?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:
There are many here that if you are looking for them for any reason just start a thread about feminists or women rights and they will show up like ants to sugar undecided

Lol!

I cannot imagine trolling a gay thread or tribalism tread like This and then say I do not like them.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:
There are many here that if you are looking for them for any reason just start a thread about feminists or women rights and they will show up like ants to sugar undecided

where are all these comedians when you need them?

My belle grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

And where have you been? shocked

Seasons greetings, dear. kiss kiss

Same to you babes. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

where are all these comedians when you need them?

My belle grin cheesy

I have already seen some repeating the same lines over and over again. Boooooring. grin

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
bukatyne:

The people can start from you

which people?

you should actually practise what you preach - you are a hypocrite....a born-again feminist. grin you have an identity crisis. i wanna be a christian & then be a feminist cos the term is "cool"? pick one side & stop this self-mockery.

how can you preach the bible & feminism in the same breath? which is which? are you a feminist or a christian? how do you apply feminism to everything paul wrote in the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

i don't have a female boss....

now you go & wipe off lilmax's arsë like your bible has commanded you. the only reason you won't make heaven is because you are opening your mouth when men are gathered - your bible says you should keep mum at all times wherever men are gathered.

your life is a waste - next time, choose the superior gender. grin
There are countless of WOMEN that taught in the bible; So, I'm following their footsteps. wink
Mary got an unmerited favour.

I prefer my gender- I don't wish to be MAN. wink

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
By the way, where is BananaBender? Why has she deactivated her account? sad

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:
By the way, where is BananaBender? Why has she deactivated her account? sad
And Jennykadry

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
aisha2:

And Jennykadry

I hope she has not deactiviated her account?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

There are countless of WOMEN that taught in the bible; So, I'm following their footsteps. wink
Mary got an unmerited favour.

I prefer my gender- I don't wish to be MAN. wink

which is fine by me....

however, wherever men are gathered - keep mum. your role is in the kitchen, you can only speak when you are spoken to or when your counsel is needed as a 3rd opinion

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
lilmax:
And why did you say being submissive is a choice? Or are you not a christian?
I'm going to answer only the last one....
Religion is a choice, same as submissiveness.
Atheist, Agnostic etc don't believe in the bible, no need bringing it out- that's why i said it's a choice.

I opined that i'll be submissive. Grab?
Even if i say that i won't be submissive, you don't need to cricticise. Meanwhile, don't tell me you're devoid of any biblical sin. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Sadly I think she has oh
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She has, dear. sad sad
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:

Gbam, I'm beginning to think maybe some of them are just pretending to be men. No man I know will send so much time arguing back and forth on every thread about feminism undecided it's like saying you hate homosexuality, yet you will always be the first to read and post on threads about gays year after year undecided

Me I have been saying it tay tay na my sisters no dey hear.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Dreyl(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
angry the babe is married. Leave her na
i know but i can't erase my mind off you sweetie,it's absolutely an hard slug doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do / Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both / Who Is A Responsible Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.