Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,054 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year (3084 Views)

Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by LeStylo: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omenka

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by EldaTimba(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Omenka
are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by micolaj: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista-The BazooKA.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by iseyinoro(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
are you kidding me?
na ur guy na!!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yawns

Returns back to more important thread. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Davvymavvy: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista the roaring lion!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Yawns

its a thread of appreciation. We are celebrating our own irrespective of political ideology. Cast your vote please
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Yawns

its a thread of appreciation. We are celebrating our own irrespective of political ideology. Cast your vote please.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by brownlord: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Caseless:
Barcanista and Omenka.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by brownlord: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Omenka

huh, that bleeping lying bastard.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by BigBen10: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista revolutionised the politics section. He fought the pro PDP to a smithereens, more recently omenka has shown similar qualities.

I can still remember barcanista had one of his first arguments with me. lol. long time ago and habe watched him grow since then. Though I don't know you am proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Sirniyeh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's hard for me to decide;
Barcanista, Berem and Obiageli are all mine. It's just that I can't neglect man for love of women. Up Barca

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Barcanista, Berem and Obiageli are all mine. It's just that I can't neglect man for love of women. Up Barca
Lolz! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sirniyeh:
For Life!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
BigBen10:
Barcanista revolutionised the politics section. He fought the pro PDP to a smithereens, more recently omenka has shown similar qualities.

I can still remember barcanista had one of his first arguments with me. lol. long time ago and habe watched him grow since then. Though I don't know you am proud of you.
I can't forget that argument! Epic cheesy cheesy

Thanks boss, for the good of the country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by omenka(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just curious here. Is this about APC posters or Politics section posters?? Why aren't PDP supporters names being mentioned

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Just curious here. Is this about APC posters or Politics section posters?? Why aren't PDP supporters names being mentioned
hahahahaha!!! Aside Datolee,I dunno of anyone o! Maybe Jmaine comes close even though he uses insults to back up his comments. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
That shows the level of sportsmanship in our nations upcoming and young politicians. I am impressed with PDP fans for their maturity. This is a sign that the future is bright for our country politically!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by jmaine: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
agabusta:

Barcanista really tried against that guy's onslaught that day. Barcanista proved himself as an all-round guy. I was deeply impressed. He was attacked left, right, front, back, and was even ambushed by several guys using the weapons provided by that datolee and he was still able to stand his ground.

Yes, Barca has been immense this year but ever since the emergence of Datolee the executioner . . . Barca man has been lying low grin . .

Not to take anything away from the lad,He really energized the section with his trouble making threads angry . . . . grin . . . .

He deserves it unopposed . . . . . . . . cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Caseless: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:
why dont u want omenka there? He has treated ur fvck up abi?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Caseless: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

huh, that bleeping lying bastard.
omenka collect ur wife ni? grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by omenka(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Caseless:
why dont u want omenka there? He has treated ur fvck up abi?
Some people are best ignored.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Jesusloveyou: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista all d way,but gen buhari stil remain d best.buhari for 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by medamillion(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
BACA BACA BACARNISTA!!! I love his courage and sagacity when it comes to tackling issues. If there is any nairaland member I will like to meet, it's Bacarnista.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by LieDetector(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista and Omenka. They're just like twins

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
I'm a GEJ fan till 2019 when he steps down but this thread is to vote for the best person who has made the Politics Section more worthy with his/her comments, wits, abuse, curse, hacks, etc.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
Barcanista and Omenka. They're just like twins
we are triplet together with LieDetector
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Caseless: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Some people are best ignored.
sure...
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Caseless: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Barcanista all d way,but gen buhari stil remain d best.buhari for 2015.
how did i forget the staunch Genbuhari? Genbuhari is the only guy that was here with me in our love/support for GMB since CPC days.
I add Genbuhari to d list i made earlier.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Soooo nobody likes Insincerenigerian or phockphockmanundecidedundecided...Chaiiii Chaiiii Chaiiii....diariz goduuooooo gringringrin.

As for me, some TANoids are still manageable such as Descartes and Datolee tonguetongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens / The Youngest House Of Assembly Deputy Speaker ? / The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.