Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,054 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year (3084 Views)

Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
...and we have a winner...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by coolhamid(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barcanista He seems to be very objective in most of his comments

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Soooo nobody likes Insincerenigerian or phockphockmanundecidedundecided...Chaiiii Chaiiii Chaiiii....diariz goduuooooo gringringrin.

As for me, some TANoids are still manageable such as Descartes and Datolee tonguetongue
who did you vote for?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
who did you vote for?
B
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by D9ty7(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
I give my vote to Barcanista, the only sensible and learned APC supporter here on Nairaland. I voted for him because he is in a class of his own, argues sensibly with points of his own and not others argues on mere hearsay.
He is different from other APC members who in every comment, there will always be a curse or abuse. And small time they'll say they went to school up to the Phd level and are even married, wonder what they do if it were to be a physical arguement about APC and PDP, dem go break bottle. Thugs!
But all the same, the man who supports FC Barcelona has my vote. I love his siggy, even though Barcelona won't win the UCL, Buhari might win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Ademurph1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sai Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by lakpalakpa: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Sincere9gerian

cheesy

Is the dude in jail or ........??
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by princeandex: 4:25am On Dec 30, 2014
mikeansy:
Obiagelli

although Cant wait to see her cry on 14th February

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by princeandex: 4:25am On Dec 30, 2014
BokoHaramm:
I'm new here so i don't know who to vote.

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Kororugged231: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2014
On behalf of my boss, The Great General Scatter. The ever gallant Odua E-Insurgent endorse Barcanista.

God bless Politics Section. Wish you all a happy New year.

Signed.
PA to General Scatter, OFR, GCFR

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Hail General Scatter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Chubhie: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2014
omenka- For his consistency right from day one even when the chances of Buhari looked bleak and practically un electable omenka pressed on.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Apcist just wanna console themselves on every thread. Lolz
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Its Day 2 of Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year, voting is still on, cast your vote for who you think should be the person that made Politics section more lively with his/her comments, abuse, curse, wits, drama, etc. Our political affiliation should take a back-bench while we vote the best person
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=princeandex post=29323482][/quote] can you kindly please stop derailing this thread.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Kororugged231:
On behalf of my boss, The Great General Scatter. The ever gallant Odua E-Insurgent endorse Barcanista.

God bless Politics Section. Wish you all a happy New year.

Signed.
PA to General Scatter, OFR, GCFR
Shout out the greatest, ever conscious, efficient, reliable, dependable odua e-insurgent group. You guys rocks mehn.
All hail the great general - General scatter, scatter boss, scatter everything. My warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
Omenka

Seconded
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year by donmalcolm21(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Its Day3 and the last day for voting for the Nairaland Politics Section Person Of the year. Pleases cast your vote for the person with the best commentary, wits, drama, abuse, hack etc. Its an apolitical thread please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens / The Youngest House Of Assembly Deputy Speaker ? / The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.