Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,980 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? (2319 Views)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by kennyslim(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2008
d obama:

thanx guys, we've agreed to go to the next level.  feel ya in if it eventaly happens.  the one thoing i know is tha for now this girl really realy loves me. left to me right now nysc should be banned.

This thread shd be moved to the useless thread section.

@Poster,
U are spending N10, 000 on her, right? Can u remember the last time u gave ur mum such money? Why will she not leave u when u can't even spell well grin grin grin. She is a graduate and obviously u are not, that is ur apprehension am sure. Step up ur game ( I mean style, not qualification), and u won't be scared of any girl leaving u!
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by StanP(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
if u know wetin guys dey use ladies do(even married ones) for NYSC camp, u go know say u dey put yam outside for where goat dey.
u beta chop somtin make u know say at least u don register your kini inside, if not she go come back from camp like say notin enta inside am, u self go mumu dey wait till marriage. U beta open ur brain
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by kennyslim(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
@StanP
Ur post will worsen the guy's fears, but that is the right thing u have just said. Oh boy, u need to visit NYSC camps to see what even the so called married women do with young guys there. I mean just the orientation camp that lasts only 3weeks, not even the whole of the service year o.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by webmaster3: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
So are you telling me you havent had sex for 6 months!!!!!, or you've been getting it outside. I cant imagine no sex for 6 months, mehn kongi go worry me o,
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by crisngige(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ poster

i know a guy who sent his fiancee to brazil. she tasted brazillian dick,and never looked back at him
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by crisngige(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
she has now become 'mama little ronaldinho' there. my point is shine yua eyez well well.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
No u wont!
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by jeebeewell: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
[quote][/quote]
Why didn't you asked Obama?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? / Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin / Is This Wickedness Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.