Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Irony Of Life Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irony Of Life Of Women (652 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of Life Of Women by megacool360(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
IRONY OF LIFE

Age 13............ Avoid boys
they are evil

Age 18........... I don't want
to ever see you with that
boy

Age 23....... We've not seen
your boyfriend

Age 26........... Where is your
boyfriend? Your mates are
getting married

Age 30.............. We've told you to stop selecting men

Age 33.............. There is this powerful man of God in Lagos, he has helped many others like this

Age 39............... Manage him like that, we'll take care of the wedding

Age 42........... God if it pleases you..... *tears*.

Age 45................ I need it anyhow, whether JOBLESS or POOR or even YOUNGER THAN I AM, just be my husband, that's all i need.

Hmmm. Na wa oooh. What an irony indeed. Women una own no be here o.
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by RennyX: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Mod If I hear say dis no enta front seat..hahahaha...so on point...am happy am a guy doh wish somtimes am a girl..winks
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by Gooci(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2014
avoid booking space.. be warned!!!
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Age 50. Is there any verse in the bible that says all women must marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by djeezy(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol true.
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2014
lol,na d parent dy implicate dm nah,wen dey dn't want 2 see dier daughters with guys,hw on earth wil dy expct dm 2 av a fiancee,shuuu,dy shud rather advice dm abt guys dan chasing dm away frm dier children,,ds heavenly mistake sum parents do make sef
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by ShakurM(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Who run the world? undecided
If I hear say counter thread dey cool..
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by ShakurM(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
RennyX:
My own will stop at 23 tongue
Amen oo
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by megacool360(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
Age 50. Is there any verse in the bible that says all women must marry? undecided

hahahaha......you too mean o. More like perhaps God took her out from his own bone and not from any man's.....abi wetin u think?
Re: The Irony Of Life Of Women by megacool360(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
sophieabou:
lol,na d parent dy implicate dm nah,wen dey dn't want 2 see dier daughters with guys,hw on earth wil dy expct dm 2 av a fiancee,shuuu,dy shud rather advice dm abt guys dan chasing dm away frm dier children,,ds heavenly mistake sum parents do make sef

you are on point @sophieabou. May your own neva pass age 18 IJN...ouch! Sorry, you probably are past 18. Ok, how about revealing your age so i can make a proper prophetic declaration on your head? The spirit is leading, you know.

(1) (Reply)

St. Valentine's Day / What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? / How Do I Tell Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.