Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

Everybody reach out and touch somebody! - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Everybody reach out and touch somebody! (15212 Views)

Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets / Brain Touch 5:use A Word To Start And End A Sentence / Speak A Word And Touch Somebody's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2005
alheri:

WHITESHARK!!!Why are you touching her -----?

I touch whiteshark with a slap for been bad!

thank you o jare! cheesy

i touch whiteshark and alheri cheesy
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2005
yee kpa angry angry y u slap mi shocked shocked I nor go gree oh. I don vex well well. I blow........on her...... den I kick........on her .........before I come elbow........on his ........ then I kiss my dear...... right on her lips grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2005
Yuck and Yuck cheesy
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
grin grin grin grin nah u know oh
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by alheri(f): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2005
Infact, *koss koss koss*hisses and walks away. Whiteshark is a real terrorist. grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2005
and guess who my master is ......yes u got it right ... Our dear ol Alheri... Mother. wife and friend.
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2005
terrorist ah! u must feel o! rolleyes
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2005
right now, I and rolly are locked in a very tight embrase. nor know wetin wan happen next but I am sure liking myself right now grin grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2005
am i'm fighting and struggling to get out of it wink
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2005
but tis a pity cos I am stronger than u and I know u r loving it every minute of the way.. stop fighting and start loving aight !!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2005
never!!! i will keep fighting it tongue
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by alheri(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2005
OMG WHITESHARK! I dont believe this was how i brought you up. Stop the molestation or i'll send you to your room!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2005
alheri:

OMG WHITESHARK! I don't believe this was how i brought you up. Stop the molestation or i'll send you to your room!

and fast angry
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2005
sawry mami, I wont do it again

appologies and swims into his lear
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by damygurl(f): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2005
i touch d one and only Iya laje of Nairaland `Nike!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2005
i touch dami gurl and nike and lizzy cheesy
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by queen2(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2006
I touch Desmond elliot, wesley HAPPY NEW YEAR, hotangel HAPPY NEW YEAR, vexxy HAPPY NEW YEAR, princess HAPPY NEW YEAR, fabian HAPPY NEW YEAR, scorpio HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by damygurl(f): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2006
I touch Everybody on Nairaland, my Family all over the world and all my Friends and Enemies!!LUV YOU ALL!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2006
@ damy gurl

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by damygurl(f): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kissback at u rolly!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2006
cheesy kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2006
I reach out and touch everyone on nairaland and I wish everybody whatever they wish themselves this year. Nuff love folks
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nike4luv(f): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2006
i touch adesodji
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nicetohave(m): 6:11am On Jan 03, 2006
I reach out and touch Rolly
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2006
i touch nicetohave cheesy
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Jalal(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2006
Well since ya all hav touched all the touchables i will reach out and retouch the retouched pls the untouched that were treated as untouchables.

Hmm has a nice TOUCH dont u think!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Z4M4eva(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2006
Yeah cheesy

I touch Jalal tongue cheesy
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Jalal(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2006
@ZM4eva......................thanks
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Todd(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2006
Can i Touch myself? shocked grin ha ha ha J/K grin cool but anyway that was a really nice story. kinda moved me, just a little (dont want anyone to think i am going soft) cool i touch Z4M4eva
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Z4M4eva(f): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2006
I touch Todd,Jalal,Rolly,Nicetohave,Nike4luv,Gina and Christyne
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by christyne(f): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2006
I touch Zee, wesley,snazzy,thelastdon,nicetohave,whiteshark,rolly,damygurl
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nicetohave(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2006
I touch Zee, christyne, hotangel, Rolly, icingbaby, nferyn and

Christyne are you traveling? i'll miss you on NL sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. / Write Your Name In Japanese / Make A Sentence Or Statament With Words Starting With Same Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.