Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible (982 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by donsanchez(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
I BELIEVE IT IS HIGH TIME WE CHRISTIANS STARTED LOOKING INTO OUR LIVES AND DECIPHER DOGMA FROM DOCTRINE.I WAS IN A VEHICLE TRAVELLING FROM ABA TO UYO IN AKWA IBOM STATE,AS I WAS READING MY JOHN GRISHAM NOVEL "THE PELICAN BRIEF"ONLY TO BE HALTED BY THE NEAR PANDEMONIUM THAT BHAD BROKEN OUT IN THE VEHICLE, MY PLEA FOR THE NOISE TO BE SUBSIDED FELL ON DEAF EARS AS ALL THE PASSENGERS TRIED TO MAKE THEIR POINTS.I WAS LATER DRAGGED INTO THE DISCUSSION WHEN MY VIEW WAS SOUGHT ON THE RATE AT WHICH THE NEW GENERATION CHURCHES CONDONE INDECENT DRESSING IN THEIR CHURCHES .I TOLD THE PRETTY LADY POINT BLANK THAT I AM VERY INDIFFERENT TO WHAT THE LADIES WEAR TO CHURCH OR ANY OTHER PLACE.I SEIZED THE OPPURTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE FROM WHICH WE CHRISTIANSDRAW OUR POINTS ARE MERE BOOKS OF LITERATURE WRITTEN FOR THE ELITES IN THE MEDIEVAL AGES.SHE WAS SHOCKED AND BEFORE THIS EXPOSITION OF MINE SUNJ IN,I SHOCKED HER FURTHER WHEN I TOLD HER I DONT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL AS MAN SHALL REINCARNATE TO MAKE AMENDS FOR HIS SHORTCOMMINGS.I WAS NOT SURPRISED WHEN SHE SHIFTED AWAY FROM ME AND NEVER SAID A WORD TO ME THROUGHOUT THE REMAINING COURE OF OUR JOURNEY.NOW LET ME TELL YOU MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS,'YOU ALL SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THIS HYPE OF SALVATION AND REDEMPTION AND FACE YOUR BUSINESSES SO AS TO REDUCE THE HIGH RATE OF POVERTY'.BE GOOD CITIZENS OF YOUR COUNTRY AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED HEAVENLY ILLUSSIONS.08032487270
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by skolars(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2008
Buhahahahahahaha, onye kam na-ahu ihe a?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:36am On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]O yeah,Donsanchez im with you 100%!!,maybe they wont start thinking twice,na how Long una nor Go see!,dont be Supprise.im a Christian too but i have really studied this Long time till date.Hey, this world is just a Competition.(is like a Football game,and if you dont play well you gonna Loose!!,you cant win the Cup if you dont play your roll well.but if you play well you Win the Cup and everyone will see you carrying the Cup.

and this is why you see many Christian Suffered alot,just wasting alot of Time for Nothing Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!.they have done Everything written in the Holy Bible but thing's still dont work well. and later they complain.Ooooh God what have i done to deserve all this,i have Obeyed your words,but Why me God?

Let me tell you.,Heaven help those who help them selves or do you think all those people you see in the church testify about Job Opportunities,Visa, e.t.c are really blessed by Jesus Christ?.they go out & Huzzle maybe illegal way,out of the Law's according to the Bible.but after they obtain there blessing from somewhere else they Come to Church & Cover up with their Testimony!,hey, you just gat to Open your eye'z more wilder and see what's going on around you.play to Win, !!,Dont Play to Loose.

Our Heaven Lies with Us?think about that. cool cool cool cool cool cool
if you die you don go be that!,the richest men now are in the Grave!,because they refused to Undestand the World.i know it's too complicated to Explain this World we are.but take it as you View it.,This is Life!
[/size]
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:16am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=13pt]The Bible is a Crazy book. forget it and face your life without stress. . . . kiss[/size]
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Don't you think something is wrong with your brain. . .huh - i recommend you shouldn't delay to see a doctor for check up . wink[/size]

prof.ayola:

foooooooooooolllllllllllssssssssss
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The Bible is a Crazy book. forget it and face your life without stress. . . . kiss[/size]
Are u sane? Or insane?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Chose one of the above. . . wink[/size]

toba:

Are u sane? Or insane?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tell ur self. U belong to the sanity group or the insanity group?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tell ur self. U belong to the sanity group or the insanity group?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You have to chose one friend. . .You know? Out of the mind the finger typed cheesy cheesy

Chose one and that's what is in your mind concerning me . wink
[/size]
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by seyibrown(f): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2010
donsanchez and ogaga4luv, (I think you are one and the same)

You are not xtians, definitely no followers of Jesus Christ! You have fashioned a 'messiah' for yourselves that is not the Son of God. You want to read your own previous declarations as followers of Satan. Are you so dazed and confused that you do not really know who your true father is? Children of God do not deny Jesus; Children of the Devil do. You cannot serve two masters!
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=13pt]seyibrown you know deep inside you the Bible is a very bad book but i wonder why you're just covering - up calling it a Good book . This is a book even primary 1 reader is more important than , a book even the Christians can't understand but still yet claiming whatever that is written inside are direct words of God .

I serve only one master. . . I'm not a pretender like the religious people of the world - I remain on my grand and no Religious dogma can shaken my path . Free thinkers don't believe nonsense would ever make sense .
[/size]
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by philip0906(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
Causes of atheism
[size=18pt]moral depravity, rebellion, superficiality, error, state churches, poor relationship with father, division in religion, learned times, peace, and prosperity, negative experiences with theists, scientism.[/size]
which one of these d'u fall into?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
Ogaga4luv and donsanchez, una make sense die! only fools can read the bible and see that there's nothing wrong wit it! The bible is a crazy book! But of cos! as far as twisted christians are concerned, the bible is the inerrant word of god! As if the bible was sent down from heaven! Rubbish!
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
prof.ayola:

foooooooooooolllllllllllssssssssss
muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
philip0906:

Causes of atheism
[size=18pt]moral depravity, rebellion, superficiality, error, state churches, poor relationship with father, division in religion, learned times, peace, and prosperity, negative experiences with theists, scientism.[/size]

cause of theism/religion
Loss of thinking/reasoning faculty.
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by philip0906(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2010
tony_runo:

cause of theism/religion
Loss of thinking/reasoning faculty.
ok I c d group u fall into-negative experiences with theists
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by philip0906(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2010
By the way,u atheists can be very illogical. . ."Our heaven lies with us".Which heaven r u talking about?From where was d concept derived 4rm?
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by yommyuk: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2010
The kingdom of Heaven is Christ in me cool
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by ogoamaka99(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

@ogaga4luv.
Sorry for you , you are merely existing not living. It is b\c you are crazy that is why the Bible is a crazy book to you.
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2010
If I am right, Christians will not go to heaven because there is no heaven. If they are right, then they won't go to heaven, because they are hypocrites.

Isaac Asimov.

Besides, didn't your slave manual tell you people only 144,000 Jewish male virgins are going to heaven grin
Yahweh must be gay, that's why there's so much homophobia is in the bible.
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
philip0906:

Causes of atheism

Prosperity, learned times, abundance of information, common sense, critical thinking, logic, intelligence.

I fall into all these.
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
Martian:

If I am  right, Christians will not go to heaven because there is no heaven. If they are right, then they won't go to heaven, because they are hypocrites.

Isaac Asimov.

Besides, didn't your slave manual tell you people only 144,000 Jewish male virgins are going to heaven grin
Yahweh must be gay, that's why there's so much homophobia is in the bible.

he's not only gay, he's a masochist and a male chauvinist pig as well.

Just imagine!

Numbers 31:1-54
Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow! (Even God gets some of the booty -- including the virgins.)
Re: Our Heaven Lies With Us,so Forget The Bible by Jenwitemi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
The kingdom of heaven is within because God is also within. Yes, i agree. The spiritual journey is inwards(spiritual mystery schools) and not outwards(world religions' dogma) for there is nothing outside of us apart from what is within.
donsanchez:

I BELIEVE IT IS HIGH TIME WE CHRISTIANS STARTED LOOKING INTO OUR LIVES AND DECIPHER DOGMA FROM DOCTRINE.I WAS IN A VEHICLE TRAVELLING FROM ABA TO UYO IN AKWA IBOM STATE,AS I WAS READING MY JOHN GRISHAM NOVEL "THE PELICAN BRIEF"ONLY TO BE HALTED BY THE NEAR PANDEMONIUM THAT BHAD BROKEN OUT IN THE VEHICLE, MY PLEA FOR THE NOISE TO BE SUBSIDED FELL ON DEAF EARS AS ALL THE PASSENGERS TRIED TO MAKE THEIR POINTS.I WAS LATER DRAGGED INTO THE DISCUSSION WHEN MY VIEW WAS SOUGHT ON THE RATE AT WHICH THE NEW GENERATION CHURCHES CONDONE INDECENT DRESSING IN THEIR CHURCHES .I TOLD THE PRETTY LADY POINT BLANK THAT I AM VERY INDIFFERENT TO WHAT THE LADIES WEAR TO CHURCH OR ANY OTHER PLACE.I SEIZED THE OPPURTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE FROM WHICH WE CHRISTIANSDRAW OUR POINTS ARE MERE BOOKS OF LITERATURE WRITTEN FOR THE ELITES IN THE MEDIEVAL AGES.SHE WAS SHOCKED AND BEFORE THIS EXPOSITION OF MINE SUNJ IN,I SHOCKED HER FURTHER WHEN I TOLD HER I DONT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL AS MAN SHALL REINCARNATE TO MAKE AMENDS FOR HIS SHORTCOMMINGS.I WAS NOT SURPRISED WHEN SHE SHIFTED AWAY FROM ME AND NEVER SAID A WORD TO ME THROUGHOUT THE REMAINING COURE OF OUR JOURNEY.NOW LET ME TELL YOU MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS,'YOU ALL SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THIS HYPE OF SALVATION AND REDEMPTION AND FACE YOUR BUSINESSES SO AS TO REDUCE THE HIGH RATE OF POVERTY'.BE GOOD CITIZENS OF YOUR COUNTRY AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED HEAVENLY ILLUSSIONS.08032487270

(1) (Reply)

Italian Woman In Right- To- Die Debate Dies / Jesus was Crucified by the Demon at the Creation of the World / Jesus, God And The Sham Sacrifice Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.