Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj (25155 Views)

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by baybeeboi: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
you must be a PDP member tongue
lol
U must b Buhari's eThug
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Janetozi(f): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ziggyzito:
you're a hater. You will die. Your hatred for success will choke you to death. amen.

By a minute to 12pm today, let ur negative words return unto ur own head. Amen

may ur journey on earth end this remaining few hours of this yr 2014. Amen

May ur mother remember the day he gave birth to u a weep bitterly tonight. Amen

May the demons that will take u to the great-beyond and down to a tunnel that burned with un-quenchable fire be released against u now. Amen

may the gate of have be close against u & may that the gate of hell be opened wild unto u. Amen
may u family stuff ur nose with cotton wool tonight. amen

may the earth fight u in these remaining few hours of the yr until u enter u grave. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by baybeeboi: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
bharyur2103:

Just STFU!..You repeated his supposed "brainless" act, and yet you somehow feel you are not just as dense as he is..C'est dommage!

pin
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
mayorjosh:
who is dbanj??

we dont know im here in PAKISTAN BOMBING COLLEGE
cheesy grin
Don't worry he will join you next year undecided
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by ceononi: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah right....I felt same too during the period when I dey take Cannabis, so I can understand.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by dammytosh: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
All that achievements post Mohits split and haters be like.

Dbanj is going down.

M0r0ns.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by JMystique(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
impressive list of achievements....did he earn any of them from what he did post Don Jazzy or is he going to ride that wave forever
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just pay your debt.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by thugward04: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
mayorjosh:
who is dbanj??

Na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by ojeffo: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
macklef:

Oga for some artists, its no longer about releasing singles n albums like he was olamide.
Hes no longer trying to get a firm balance/relevance in d industry.

To dbanj now, its all about diversifying and exploring all income yielding oppourtunities.
Bros dos endorsements make faster money than some record hits sef.
Why is he owing his landlord..Dude needs 2 beg dt igbo boy 4 pardon
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by kbliss01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Shoprite no be Leventis.. Am so feeling dis nigga.. Indeed God as blessed him.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by ceo003: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
dbanj shud go n dobale to don jazzy maybe he ll take him bak grin
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Mikolo70(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
ojeffo:

Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Mikolo70(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
ojeffo:

The Landlord called you ba?...Don Jazzy na confirm Isoko man. But why Igbos dey always claim wetin nor be their own sef?....GEJ,Don J,Lagos etc.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by thaoriginator: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
ur father did tongue
battybwoy go suck ur mada..
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by mecussey(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
mayorjosh:
who is dbanj??

You might get yourself arrested for posting this if its a joke...you better edit.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
mayorjosh:
who is dbanj??

Wetin concern us if u know him or not?
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
I love ds guy....no homo
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Felepumpin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
#Feelingtheniccur
Ride on bangalee
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by globalhistv: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ Dbanji.. He needs to reunite with Don jazzy.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by hugafella(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
DBanj is becoming irrelevant. he made a very wrong move out of childishness and pride. The Mavin's are now the biggest label in Naija, while Dbanj is sinking. he has to do something to avoid going into musical extinction. its now becoming clear that Don Jazzy really made DBanj the star that he is. sorry should that be the star that he was?
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Norstrademus(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
This dude should be thought how to go to bed properly!!!
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by hugafella(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make him go see Timaya house. stay there dey sleep okay?
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by apparentlylaw(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
1 day D banj go be Like Drogber and fans be hailing and Calling him Legend ...#Bangalee Legend

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Ziggyzito(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Janetozi:

May the demons that will take u to the great-beyond and down to a tunnel that burned with un-quenchable fire be released against u now. Amen

may the gate of have be close against u & may that the gate of hell be opened wild unto u. Amen

may the earth fight u in these remaining few hours of the yr until u enter u grave. Amen
your curses will go back to and your generations unborn. Bloody e-warrior. I won't haggle words with a bloody fooooll like you. Spending such time to compose that piece of crap shows how redundant you are!! Sigh!! You're a wild animal. It's you, your immediate family, extended family and close friends who wouldn't see 2015. You'll die and rot in 2014. I'm only wishing you what you wished me. Have fun!! RIP in advance.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Ziggyzito(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Janetozi:

just went through your profile. You're apparently a lowlife who's trying to be what she isn't. I've saved your photo.... I'll take it somewhere and I'll make sure you don't see the end of January.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ziggyzito:
just went through your profile. You're apparently a lowlife who's trying to be what she isn't. I've saved your photo.... I'll take it somewhere and I'll make sure you don't see the end of January.
nigga ur dick as just been included on the Map of Somalia
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pay your debts first b!tch grin
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by Janetozi(f): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Ziggyzito:
ok, pls do that.

Don't fail to do that.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by simdam500(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2015
dbanj burning his candle since the year "why me"
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by dhrey: 4:27am On Jan 01, 2015
simdam500:
dbanj burning his candle since the year "why me"
you go burn your candle by yourself.
Re: Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj by planetuzor(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Mikolo70:

The Landlord called you ba?...Don Jazzy na confirm Isoko man. But why Igbos dey always claim wetin nor be their own sef?....GEJ,Don J,Lagos etc.

You must be a Motherfucker..

Don jazzy was born in Umuahia and his Origin is from Delta state..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Ronke Oshodi Oke Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today With New Photos / Beautiful New Photos Of Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.