Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,017 members, 7,970,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes (26589 Views)

New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / Nomthi Odukoya Celebrates Pastor Taiwo Odukoya And His Twin At 60 / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by Misogynist2014(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
@delishpot, it amazes me how much confidence some people have when typing rubbish.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by sharisto(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai! since I join nairaland 4d first time wer I md it 2 FP.......na die I dey...ooo, smile n laugh 1 burst my cheek....oooo, dancin shoki since 1840 AD
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by DuchessLily(f): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:
Many Naija men, dont sexually satisfy their wives. Unfortunately many men believe that women can cope without sex and society dictates such.
In naija marriages where they have sex 2ce in a month or less, its the woman that is really the sex starved partner cos if you look well, many men get more than enough from their babes then return home tired and not in the mood for more action so the wife is left hanging.
u r right dear
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by romzyxy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
dnt xpect me to read all dose stuff cos Its 2 lenghy n I mbmt in d mood. plx anoda post!!!!!★★★★★★★★
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by onadana: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
coolI understand he knows more about sex...must be an authority from his experience..but will it not be better if men or people of God stick more to spiritual things
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by Mentcee(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by soulglo: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
FrancisTony:
Sex! Sex!!! Sex!!!

This shìt is OVERATED. angry

It's not just the sex. It's the intimacy that comes with it. Not screwing your wife is a sin

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
FrancisTony:
Sex! Sex!!! Sex!!!

Thats becos you dont know SHIIT about it

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by iPhone6(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make him write about the biggest problem in Nigeria - CORRUPTION and not SEX.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by biafranqueen: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one OP
So some people only mash 111 out of 300 something days Chai!!
Speaking to my married Sisters these tips will keep the fire hot!

Make sure you stay in shape and fresh. Working out will boost your drive and gives you energy to perform wonders and miracles.
Send him sexy provocative photos during the day to keep you on his mind.
Read books and explore to learn new tricks and techniques they have some cool literature from India.
These and more can be utilized to keep your man mesmerized and your life pleasurable because honestly we all know is nothing like an ultimate heavenly feeling wink

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by chidooh1: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
This shit is really overrated, i just finished having sex with a stranger i met on facebook now, that's hw i concluded 2014, the girl is gone and i'm here regretting cheating on my fiancée. Everything about SE x is bullshit unless is coming from a legal union called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by anthoniaz(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by devour129: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:
Many Naija men, dont sexually satisfy their wives. Unfortunately many men believe that women can cope without sex and society dictates such.
In naija marriages where they have sex 2ce in a month or less, its the woman that is really the sex starved partner cos if you look well, many men get more than enough from their babes then return home tired and not in the mood for more action so the wife is left hanging.
have a friend the husband hasn't touched in 4 yrs . Kept complaining about stress, she tried everything all kinds of seduction but the guys dick will never stand . At a point she thought d guy was gay and just used her until she discovered a series of messages and packs of magnum condons .some empty packets n some still sealed na when she know say she has been fooled . The guy starved the girl , still didn't let her hang out d friends but wAs busy helping other lady scratch their itch. The lady now has a boyfriend n I don't blame her .

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by bamidele029: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
onadana:
coolI understand he knows more about sex...must be an authority from his experience..but will it not be better if men or people of God stick more to spiritual things

Sex was created by God , there's no one better to teach people about Gods purpose for sex and help to address sexual problems in marriages than a Pastor. He is giving his advise based on Godly wisdom which is far better than the sexual immorality that the world teaches. Sex is a big factor in a marriage and it is one if the biggest reasons why marriages unfortunately crash so yet it is important for our a pastors to address the issue and advise married couples.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by devour129: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
biafranqueen:
Nice one OP
So some people only mash 111 out of 300 something days Chai!!
Speaking to my married Sisters these tips will keep the fire hot!

Make sure you stay in shape and fresh. Working out will boost your drive and gives you energy to perform wonders and miracles.
Send him sexy provocative photos during the day to keep you on his mind.
Read books and explore to learn new tricks and techniques they have some cool literature from India.
These and more can be utilized to keep your man mesmerized and your life pleasurable because honestly we all know is nothing like an ultimate heavenly feeling wink story ! If you like hand on the moon n do him , if he is tired he is tired

story for the gods ! If you like hang on the moon , if he is tired he is tired

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by delishpot: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
devour129:
have a friend the husband hasn't touched in 4 yrs . Kept complaining about stress, she tried everything all kinds of seduction but the guys dick will never stand . At a point she thought d guy was gay and just used her until she discovered a series of messages and packs of magnum condons .some empty packets n some still sealed na when she know say she has been fooled . The guy starved the girl , still didn't let her hang out d friends but wAs busy helping other lady scratch their itch. The lady now has a boyfriend n I don't blame her .

Na so some of them lives be. Even on nairaland, most men claim to be banging women outside their marriages. Tell me what energy they have left to bang their wives? Wife expects 3 rounds grin oga does 1 lipsrsealed cos he already did 2 with his mistress some hours ago winkThey will be happy to face the wall as soon as the wife does small shakara for them.

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by onadana: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
bamidele029:

Sex was created by God , there's no one better to teach people about Gods purpose for sex and help to address sexual problems in marriages than a Pastor. He is giving his advise based on Godly wisdom which is far better than the sexual immorality that the world teaches. Sex is a big factor in a marriage and it is one if the biggest reasons why marriages unfortunately crash so yet it is important for our a pastors to address the issue and advise married couples.

I agree with you. cool
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by delishpot: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
chidooh1:
This shit is really overrated, i just finished having sex with a stranger i met on facebook now, that's hw i concluded 2014, the girl is gone and i'm here regretting cheating on my fiancée. Everything about SE x is bullshit unless is coming from a legal union called marriage.

Chei brossss, na so you want take thank God for this year wey you don nearly end so?
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by koolg: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
FrancisTony:
Sex! Sex!!! Sex!!!

sorry for u guy
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by devour129: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
delishpot:

Na so some of them lives be. Even on nairaland, most men claim to be banging women outside their marriages. Tell me what energy they have left to bang their wives? Wife expects 3 rounds grin oga does 1 lipsrsealed cos he already did 2 with his mistress some hours ago winkThey will be happy to face the wall as soon as the wife does small shakara for them.
you are so funny and so right . Av had a little counsel with a lot of ladies and believe most problems faced in marriages can traced back to sex and most times lack of it. Most ladies have given up , now they have made up their minds to find it whenever it presents itself . And women can do worse , they will go ten rounds with boyfriend n give hubby 15 rounds that way he never suspects . In the north they have some things these Hausa ladies mix for them to drink , it can keep a lady wet the whole . Giving men tips now , Bleep your wives ooooooooo and she will feel you have only eyes for her , don't n she will think you have someone outside and if she gives up on you then you are just living with a rattle snake

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by celinababy: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice post
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by elari(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will love my wife to death. No cheating

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2015
SEX! Oh what a fun play! I like SEX
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by uprightman(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:
many Wife avoid sex because of flenzy excuse .some so shy to initiate sex.some when man initiate it they don’t contribute, just ly down like bag of akpu. little offence they suspend sex activity. a woman complained that for two months her husband has not her, i ask her have try touch him?.her said no. sometimes man may not be in mood you can arouse him.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by Ologunjude(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
The percentage of cheating husband to wives is closing. I know married men sleeping with other married women and finding it hard to sleep with their own wives. Sex in marriages is so important. Men with 4 or more wives can't satisfy all the women and so they are forced to look outside. I have been approached severally by married women. One rich one in Lekki even offered me 2million naira and said I could repay her anytime. I turned it down cos am not doing badly at all. Makes half of that every month. It a crazy world out there. God help us all with our various decisions.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by delishpot: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
uprightman:
many Wife avoid sex because of flenzy excuse .some so shy to initiate sex.some when man initiate it they don’t contribute, just ly down like bag of akpu. little offence they suspend sex activity. a woman complained that for two months her husband has not her, i ask her have try touch him?.her said no. sometimes man may not be in mood you can arouse him.

Yes. I guess women have roles to play too. If the man is okay with them making the frst move, then they should.
I understand that many women want to maintane the shy disposition they had towards sex when they were dating their men. I think naija men are too judgemental towards women that is why the women are ashamed to transform from the shy/ avoiding sex woman to a sex demanding wife. Many men will start saying ahhh women can pretend o. My woman was always forced to have sex before now shevis always demanding it. That means she was not telling the truth before.
Most sexless marriages are the ones between quiet girls who were kinda preserving their morality grin those ones that did not enjoy indulging in pre marital sex but did it just to please their men( there are plenty of girls like this) when they finnaly marry the guys, they become too shy to innitiate sex and the guy may wonder how she became someone that demands sex.
Some women view sex as an act done when they want babies only and so avoid it once they have had kids.
Some cant stand the mans tempo in bed.
All in all sha, they have to call a meeting and talk things over.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by chibic(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:
Many Naija men, dont sexually satisfy their wives.
truth!!..very true..infact,a lot naija men are selfish and do not care about how their patners feel about the poor s.ex they give them.

delishpot:

Unfortunately many men believe that women can cope without sex and society dictates such.
here,you won't blame the society and men who believes that way.
Naija women pretends a lot and that's the problem..a naija woman who is married to a man that doesn't satisfy her will always pretend as if all is well and the husband will think he's doing a great job..but most of these women will be having affairs outside their marraige to seek se.xual satisfaction..instead of them to siyt and discuss with their hubbies on how to make things work...but because of their pretences,many men will think women are actually ok without s.ex.some men will travel and live far away from their wives for months/yrs and still believe that their wives are coping without knowing another man is doing the job back home.

delishpot:

this is still because women doesn't let the truth come out!
If your hubby isn't doint a good job,why don't you complain?..but many will rather keep mute..
And who told you the wife is left hanging? Because that's what she told you?..a lot of them has a man they are seeing too,but they won't talk truth cos of the problem it may lead to...they'll just keep pretending all is well but that's because they have an alternative.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by delishpot: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
chibic:
truth!!..very true..infact,a lot naija men are selfish and do not care about how their patners feel about the poor s.ex they give them.

here,you won't blame the society and men who believes that way.
Naija women pretends a lot and that's the problem..a naija woman who is married to a man that doesn't satisfy her will always pretend as if all is well and the husband will think he's doing a great job..but most of these women will be having affairs outside their marraige to seek se.xual satisfaction..instead of them to siyt and discuss with their hubbies on how to make things work...but because of their pretences,many men will think women are actually ok without s.ex.some men will travel and live far away from their wives for months/yrs and still believe that their wives are coping without knowing another man is doing the job back home.

this is still because women doesn't let the truth come out!
If your hubby isn't doint a good job,why don't you complain?..but many will rather keep mute..
And who told you the wife is left hanging? Because that's what she told you?..a lot of them has a man they are seeing too,but they won't talk truth cos of the problem it may lead to...they'll just keep pretending all is well but that's because they have an alternative.

True talk. I think a lot of them had to pretend about sex while they were dating and after the marriage, they cant come out clean as people who love sex.
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by chibic(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
devour129:
The lady now has a boyfriend n I don't blame her .
Now this is what I'm talking about!...and how old is this boyfriend? Cos I believe that the worst thing a man can do to himself is to be used by a married woman as a se.x machine..well,most times,these guys are jobless and men with low self esteem.

devour129:
you are so funny and so right . Av had a little counsel with a lot of ladies and believe most problems faced in marriages can traced back to sex and most times lack of it. Most ladies have given up , now they have made up their minds to find it whenever it presents itself . And women can do worse , they will go ten rounds with boyfriend n give hubby 15 rounds that way he never suspects . In the north they have some things these Hausa ladies mix for them to drink , it can keep a lady wet the whole . Giving men tips now , Bleep your wives ooooooooo and she will feel you have only eyes for her , don't n she will think you have someone outside and if she gives up on you then you are just living with a rattle snake
giving men tips doesn't count!!...you think lack of s.ex is the only thing that will make a woman sleep around?..what if the hubby is not that rich and she meets a rich man who is ready to spend on her juust to lay her?..a hoe is a hoe!!...she may bang her colleagues,boss etc...a man whose wife will never sleep around is a man that is married to a born again or a woman with strong self control and a woman who is not a s.ex freak..because,if not one of these,even if hubby satisfy her se.xually..by the time he travels for a weak/month, she will ffuck the gateman,driver etc..

I know a girl whose bf ffucks properly,the guy is a s.ex freak and he gives it to her everyday...but she still sneak out once ina while to ffuck another guy..abegi,no excuse is enough to commit adultery but the problem with naija women is that they don't open up..they keep pretending while they are sleeping around too and putting the blames on men..
As for your friends that do it,its a matter of time before they'lll be caught and sent home.nobody will want to hear the reason why they did it..another woman will gladly take her place..then who lost?

devour129:

they will go ten rounds with boyfriend n give hubby 15 rounds that way he never suspects .
if a woman can give the hubby 15rounds..smh..why the complain on lack of s.ex?..
Re: Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes by soulglo: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ologunjude:
The percentage of cheating husband to wives is closing. I know married men sleeping with other married women and finding it hard to sleep with their own wives. Sex in marriages is so important. Men with 4 or more wives can't satisfy all the women and so they are forced to look outside. I have been approached severally by married women. One rich one in Lekki even offered me 2million naira and said I could repay her anytime. I turned it down cos am not doing badly at all. Makes half of that every month. It a crazy world out there. God help us all with our various decisions.

The world has gone mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.