Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,721 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (610634 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

Don't know if anyone is following me sef undecided...

But if there is, please move these two trades to BE. Excess volatility means we shouldn't leave anything to chance this week.

This will free up risk funds for possible sell entry on EN if it arrives today.

You don become boss, na so so beating me I dey get since last Wednesday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Bought EA and DJIA lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
naijababe:

You don become boss, na so so beating me I dey get since last Wednesday

shocked shocked shocked Abeg ma oo.. Still hustling.

I will know my position by end of this year.

My new style of trading in the past few months was influenced by yourself and natruetalk. While we wait for indicators to cross and give signals, you people are already in profit. Not that the indicators were useless (at least they didn't lose money overall at the end of the month) but you guys' efficiency was marvelous.

I had to go and research and add my bit (trading just around S and R, sticking to 1:1 RR instead of losing or closing at BE while waiting for 1:2 or 1:3 etc..)

Now, fewer trades, full stop loss hit less than 3 times in a whole month etc. 8 or so trades called here. None has hit SL. Let me see where it will end but for now I am ok with the results.

Massive thanks to both of you for the inspiration. smiley

I know you will recover from your blip in form too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

My new style of trading in the past few months was influenced by yourself and natruetalk. While we wait for indicators to cross and give signals, you people are already in profit. Not that the indicators were useless (at least they didn't lose money overall at the end of the month) but you guys' efficiency was marvelous.

I had to go and research and add my bit (trading just around S and R, sticking to 1:1 RR instead of losing or closing at BE while waiting for 1:2 or 1:3 etc..)

Now, fewer trades, full stop loss hit less than 3 times in a whole month etc. 8 or so trades called here. None has hit SL. Let me see where it will end but for now I am ok with the results.

I know you will recover from your blip too.

Chop knuckle, in fact, let me dash a secret, plot your daily,weekly & monthly highs and lows and just trade off then. What I realised is that trades taken of the daily lines will about 50-0 pips on average, on the weekly, 250-400 pips and on the monthly about a 1000. The patience to wait is what is killing many of us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
naijababe:
Bought EA and DJIA lipsrsealed

EA is in the middle of nowhere for me..Ignoring it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Sold EN at 1.6550 SL and TP 100 pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
naijababe:

Chop knuckle, in fact, let me dash a secret, plot your daily,weekly & monthly highs and lows and just trade off then. What I realised is that trades taken of the daily lines will about 50-0 pips on average, on the weekly, 250-400 pips and on the monthly about a 1000. The patience to wait is what is killing many of us lipsrsealed

GBAM!!! I am day trader so I stuck to the daily lines. God bless you ma'am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

EA is in the middle of nowhere for me..Ignoring it.

On the 4h, it not quite in the middle of nowhere but who know, I migh still get a bloody nose from it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:
Sold EN at 1.6550 SL and TP 100 pips.

How many pairs do you trade, can see you don't do the majors?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijababe:

Yes ma no majors.. GA, GJ, EA, EJ, EN and Gold only. Gold is for design these days.. E no dey gree move again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijababe:

hope you still holding your GJ sell ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
raycolz84:

hope you still holding your GJ sell ?

Yes. It has broken last week's low and remained below it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
I lost big cash today due to yesterdays gap that scattered all setups.but with CADJ i recovered all.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
EN bears, watch your backs o lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

welcom 2 d world boss,1:1 is d way forward at most 1:1.5,all dose 1:3,1:4, 1:5 r mere illusions
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
pocoapoco88:
welcom 2 d world boss,1:1 is d way forward at most 1:1.5,all dose 1:3,1:4, 1:5 r mere illusions

They are not mere illusions. Afterall people like Endfx achieve more than 1:1 regularly. However it is a much harder way to trade for a day trader that closes all positions at the end of the UK session. Most of the people that profitably do more than 1:1 analyse weekly charts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
pocoapoco88:

They are no illusions boss just that we all have different temperaments to the market.....I do 1:3,1:5 and sometimes 1:10

It only boils down to your risk tolerance and approach..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

They are not mere illusions. Afterall people like Endfx achieve more than 1:1 regularly. However it is a much harder way to trade for a day trader that closes all positions at the end of the UK session. Most of the people that profitably do more than 1:1 analyse weekly charts.

Lolz.....wow boss where you watching me typing ni?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:

Sincerely you have really improved over time i admire that......you've just discovered yourself which is most important...

Know the kind of trader you are and work towards it....you will smile

Right from my early days i've always love swing trading and it has become part of me no matter how tempting an intraday strategy looks it can not change the trader in me..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
endfx1:

Lolz.....wow boss where you watching me typing ni?

Lmao.. I surprise too. E come be like say we plan am grin

endfx1:

Know the kind of trader you are and work towards it..

Word.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
taking what is given

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Just patiently waiting for this week to pass with all its news NFP n co plus holiday on Friday... Will hopefully resume next week so make una no finish pips for the market before i resume oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
sympathy55:
I lost big cash today due to yesterdays gap that scattered all setups.but with CADJ i recovered all.
Be ready to hold the trade up to thursday or friday. I'm there holding the anchor already. grin To chop that gap is a task that must be done. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stp hit on gold trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by JAZES(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys, euro may be save afterall if this crowdfunding someone started is able to raise 1.6B Euro in 7 days which is the amount Greece need for now to stay in eurozone.
The amazing thing is they have been able to raise 100k euros in just 5hrs since the fund started, they are asking each europeans to donate at least 3 Euro to hit the 1.6B euros. You can read it for yourself below:

http://onlineleaks.com/amazing-someone-started-a-crowdfunding-to-pay-greeces-debt-of-1-6b-euro/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
endfx1:

They are no illusions boss just that we all have different temperaments to the market.....I do 1:3,1:5 and sometimes 1:10

It only boils down to your risk tolerance and approach..
dia is somtin called VALUE in any investment dat involves risk and dat is wot most traders lack.we r told dat gud risk:reward of 1:3,1:5 or more wud kip u in profit on d long run but wot r d chances of netting such returns? Extremely low.the product of d chances of winning and d ROI is wot VALUE is all abt ,and until a trader understands dis,trading wil remain a myth 2 him.wish i cud go deeper into dis rich piece of information bt it's redundant besides wot most want most is strategy,strategy and strategy which barely giv dem dia desired results.however like dey say different strokes 4 different folks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
currentprice:
SELL EA NOW @ 1.4620 STOPLOSS 100pips

OPEN YOUR TP BUT LOCK IN PIPS ONCE 100PIPS REACH

you are the ceo of your trading acct. manage it well

if you follow the trade,,, i hope you manage your trade well,,,, for me around 10 - 11am, when it look like going to spike up i closed my trade with some pips to stay out,,, when it settled i re-enter at same spot i close.

i have move my take profit up a little,,,, ,,going to take what i have on the table soon.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Just came in to see I was stopped on EJ at +4 after narrowly missing TP by 2 pips. angry angry
Closed GJ at +20 abeg.
Moved EN to BE..

At all at all bad pass.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr market please i need one anaconda move grin for this GJ
this trade done too dey take time, haba
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shevychen2:
Just came in to see I was stopped on EJ at +4 after narrowly missing TP by 2 pips. angry angry
Closed GJ at +20 abeg.
Moved EN to BE..

At all at all bad pass.

GJ is still going to fall
its just testing people's patience
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ah.. EN entered full. Not a bad day afterall. 10 calls no stoploss hit.

Not sure anyone is following so probably no need to continue posting the charts. All the same I have proved what I want to prove. You can do this on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
profit taken

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.