Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy (867 Views)

Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by OmatSeye993(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Am an Experienced dude in dating older women and satisfying them, I also suck and lick any part of the body even the clitoris inorder to get the woman so much wet... Am a down to earth duude, and I so much last on sex... I can sex aa whole nigth without any stopping interval... The size of my Dick is great and all woman will be pleased to have it... And also, am a stylist, I do fixing of nails, eye lashes and I also do pendicure with manicure... If you intrested, you caan reach me on 08175035605... Or add me on bbm 2959BD74, and on what's app 08175035605 ... Am ever ready... Thanks
Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by Hazardd(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
broken dude everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2015
OmatSeye993:
Am an Experienced dude in dating older women and satisfying them, I also suck and lick any part of the body even the clitoris inorder to get the woman so much wet... Am a down to earth duude, and I so much last on sex... I can sex aa whole nigth without any stopping interval... The size of my Dick is great and all woman will be pleased to have it... And also, am a stylist, I do fixing of nails, eye lashes and I also do pendicure with manicure... If you intrested, you caan reach me on 08175035605... Or add me on bbm 2959BD74, and on what's app 08175035605 ... Am ever ready... Thanks
op,U see,d thunder wey go fire don already dey do press-up.Don't go&luk 4 somefin meaningful 2 do.Idiot,,,,,
Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by okosodo: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2015
you people have started again this year
Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by amakufrancis(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Bros this 2015

so you never till repent?
Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by Mendo007(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
favoryte33:
op,U see,d thunder wey go fire don already dey do press-up.Don't go&luk 4 somefin meaningful 2 do.Idiot,,,,,
buhahahahahahahhahahaahhahaah yeeee! chai bros u bad ooooo hahahahhha
Re: Am Looking For A Suggar Anty Or A Mummy by wunmi590(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Go sambisa

BTW: shw us ur prvious pishure nd video wit ur ex sugr mum or idonbiliveit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Girls’ Guide To Misery And Happy Living / What A Man's Hands Say About How He Treats Women - A Study By Mcgill University / Can A Lady Change The Life Of A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.