Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,760 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? (6584 Views)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
I will laugh
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by tomiobj(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
argon500:
How would you react when you find your child quietly enjoying himself like this?

As for me, I will snap the picture for future references cos he will pay for the cream later in the future.
. I wee first check if he is masturbating
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by robinicule(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
bebe2:
Dis one no bad nahhh

My kids used to pour groundnut oil
on the living room floor and use it
as slide.

Now tell me how to react smiley
lol, i like him already
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Agrika: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
hifaif:
The boobs are already popping out shocked
Which bosoms, bloody Pervert!
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
jnrbayano:
I will worry if the baby has swallowed some of the cream.

You are highly responsible and reasonable. Nice.
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by bebe2(f): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
robinicule:
lol, i like him already

grin

u like them u mean,

try cleaning oil frm wooden floors ,

u go sweat for ear cheesy
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by zomoears(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
gmyguy:
like daddy, like son...he must have learnt it from somewhre...don't self-service in front of your baby

grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by robinicule(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
bebe2:

grin

u like them u mean,

boys will be boys, better playful than dull

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by kkjoy(f): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2015
i buy powder every week because my boy wld always find a way to d powder and bath himself with it

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by zaynie(f): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2015
My 2 and half years old son emptied a whole can of dusting powder into his box, piled some more on the rug and finished it off with some on his head and body. It was after his bath, I'd gone to get his breakfast, the powder was out of his reach but Mr Smartypants employed a stool to achieve his goal.
It was on a weekday, I was so shocked i burst into laughter. I just left it there till evening. It took almost a week for the whole powder to leave the rug.

That innocent child is not self servicing, he is just trying to cream himself. You need a good sense of humour to raise kids or else you will either beat your child to death or go coocoo.

#Keepyourperversethotstoyourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by jnrbayano(m): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2015
smoothsk:

You are highly responsible and reasonable. Nice.

Thanks friend smiley
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2015
hifaif:
The boobs are already popping out shocked

perv
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

perv

Agrika:

Which bosoms, bloody Pervert!

Just kidding. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Daintilicious(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
hayoakins:
Clean him up and tell him why he shouldn't do that again, if he repeats the same then use the rod. Beating him for the first time he did such may not pass the needed message.
Nice

My observations here especially from we ladies is that we just smile and say that he/she is just a child and move on to clean the mess.
I believe we should devise a way of seriously letting the child know that what he did is bad, personally I will tongue-lash the kid then involved her in cleaning up the mess. No matter the delay she will cause, it is a vital lesson of knowing the consequences of your every action. A lesson most kids especially the rich ones missed out

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by drnoel: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Etetejake:
I will thank God that he didn't take the cream to be his feeding bottle

Kids have done worse. My year and half old son once drank his hair oil. I was bathing him and didn't know his shampoos and toiletries where within his reach. The egusi I had on the fire was burning (wifey was working so urs truelly was trying to multitask). So I rushed out briefly to put the gas out only 4 me to return met my son beaming at me with his eyes sparkling.

I knew immediately that this little boy has committed something so I started looking around to see what he had done.
Water level in his bathtub: check (cos have caught him a few times trying to drink his soapy bath water).
Shampoo: check.
Dettolled bath water: check.
Baby body lotion: check
Baby oil: not checked. I looked quickly at my son and noticed his mouth was dripping with oil. When I looked at the baby oil OMG, the little boy had almost emptied an almost full bottle cheesy cheesy.

Funny enof, his poo that evening and the day after was full of oil. After that day I never leave him a second alone anywhere.
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by drnoel: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:

Nice

My observations here especially from we ladies is that we just smile and say that he/she is just a child and move on to clean the mess.
I believe we should devise a way of seriously letting the child know that what he did is bad, personally I will tongue-lash the kid then involved her in cleaning up the mess. No matter the delay she will cause, it is a vital lesson of knowing the consequences of your every action. A lesson most kids especially the rich ones missed out

Depends on the age of the child. U could spank a 3 year old that has started understanding things but u cant touch a 2 year old that has no idea of what he/she did.
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by drnoel: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
bebe2:

grin

u like them u mean,

Use water and soap
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Mamaflex(f): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Lol! Inquisitive toddlers eh?

My reaction? I'll blame myself for keeping the lotion within the child's reach. But most importantly, check that he/she hasn't ingested any of it.

I think this video sums them up nicely. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uiTtt8JFZo
Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth. I just had to hit the like button instead of repeating the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by 1miccza: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
I'll simply snap and keep for future reference
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by 1miccza: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
zaynie:
My 2 and half years old son emptied a whole can of dusting powder into his box, piled some more on the rug and finished it off with some on his head and body. It was after his bath, I'd gone to get his breakfast, the powder was out of his reach but Mr Smartypants employed a stool to achieve his goal.
It was on a weekday, I was so shocked i burst into laughter. I just left it there till evening. It took almost a week for the whole powder to leave the rug.

That innocent child is not self servicing, he is just trying to cream himself. You need a good sense of humour to raise kids or else you will either beat your child to death or go coocoo.

#Keepyourperversethotstoyourself.

I agree with you the child in the picture seems to be having more fun and laughing.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by SirVictory: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
bebe2:
Dis one no bad nahhh

My kids used to pour groundnut oil
on the living room floor and use it
as slide.

Now tell me how to react smiley
Follow them and slide

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Etetejake(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
drnoel:

Kids have done worse. My year and half old son once drank his hair oil. I was bathing him and didn't know his shampoos and toiletries where within his reach. The egusi I had on the fire was burning (wifey was working so urs truelly was trying to multitask). So I rushed out briefly to put the gas out only 4 me to return met my son beaming at me with his eyes sparkling.

I knew immediately that this little boy has committed something so I started looking around to see what he had done.
Water level in his bathtub: check (cos have caught him a few times trying to drink his soapy bath water).
Shampoo: check.
Dettolled bath water: check.
Baby body lotion: check
Baby oil: not checked. I looked quickly at my son and noticed his mouth was dripping with oil. When I looked at the baby oil OMG, the little boy had almost emptied an almost full bottle cheesy cheesy.

Funny enof, his poo that evening and the day after was full of oil. After that day I never leave him a second alone anywhere.

Thats a nice kid u got there. Sharp guy like kid. Thank God it wasn't fatal.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Etetejake(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2015
gbosaa:

You are saying he might have smeared/plastered his baby with a whole tube of body cream just to create a thread and elicit reactions/responses from nairalanders.

That's called child abuse and stu..pidity.

Check the baby's mouth, not even a smear of cream on his lips. No, that is not a handwork of a kid.
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Exponental(m): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2015
KIDS could be naughty dats y dey need to be guided n guarded. I will only talk her down cos I intend being a talking father to my kids.
Re: How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? by Ndipe(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just a kid, haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verbal Abuse VS Physical Abuse, Which Is Worse? / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / Cost Effective Means Of Taking Care Of A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.