Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy (11595 Views)

Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:
This Delta state sef...everything happens in this state...both the good, bad and ugly undecided

I have my own personal experience with them sad

Money! Money!! Money!!!

Anang woman take time oh. Delta is like akwa ibom, none's better or worse
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Aitee1: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Anang woman take time oh. Delta is like akwa ibom, none's better or worse

I wish you understand where I'm coming from...smh
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

I wish you understand where I'm coming from...smh

Oya no vex. Make me understand pls
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Aitee1: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Oya no vex. Make me understand pls

Too late...I don vex already angry sad
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by jingh(f): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2015
lioncoolst:

I see no correlation between the events culminating in this recovery and what you posted! Also, what has God to do with thieves who conspired to steal and sell a baby? It was their choice to do what they did, and they do not need God to change their evil hearts.
I can't make sense from your post !
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

Too late...I don vex already angry sad

Oya sorry nah. Plssssssssss. Ok what can I use to compensate u to get over d 'vex'?
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Aitee1: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Oya sorry nah. Plssssssssss. Ok what can I use to compensate u to get over d 'vex'?

A bottle of baileys grin
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by SenatorJames(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
...including a D.P.O. Who is now a law enforcement officer in this country?

Thank God for the little baby boy.
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

A bottle of baileys grin

What address do I send it to?
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Aitee1: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

What address do I send it to?

#17 nkpokporo closed, off udo ekpo nkpo lane, adjacent to urua nyem ebe street...all in awanakak community.

1 Like

Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Truthfully, when the law is not protected and upheld it destroys the people.

You sell a baby because the father cannot pay the Hospital Bill.

Let us even assume this is true, who told her humans are for sale on any account? This is surprising.

Thank God they got their baby back.

Justice needs to be served properly even to the Police DPO.
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

#17 nkpokoro closed, off udo ekpo nkpo lane, adjacent to urua nyem ebe street...all in awanakak community.

Dispatched! Oya tell me pls
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by Aitee1: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Dispatched! Oya tell me pls

Ain't seen nothing angry angry
Re: Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy by elohorayodele: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

Ain't seen nothing angry angry

Address not found. Just tell me mbok. Will send it thru another means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? / T / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.