Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,318 members, 7,900,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (28526 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by rasco2000me: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
The fish head people that is suporting can not comment .u people don tire for this statement all mumu corrpt minded were who naa dey.the man done admit say their is insecurity and corruption
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by rasco2000me: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
The fish head people that is suporting can not comment .u people don tire for this statement all mumu corrpt minded were who naa dey.the man done admit
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by docadams: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
anonimi:

Please search my posts and show me where I said TI is an agent of capitalist neo colonialism.
Thanks.

Meanwhile I suppose we can conclude that Jonathan has done a SYSTEMATIC job of fighting corruption that is noticeable even by those who scored us negative in the past, not so

I believe we are all here to learn since nobody has monopoly of knowledge. In this regard, can you convince me, an unbeliever, of the veracity of your bolded.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by dmighty: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
eeeyaaa, so it took Sambo d architect 4 years to draw survey plan of anticorruption. Now he finished d plan come handover to a zoology...... What a disgrace to hear your leader talk disgracefully openly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 03, 2015
dmighty:
eeeyaaa, so it took Sambo d architect 4 years to draw survey plan of anticorruption. Now he finished d plan come handover to a zoology...... What a disgrace to hear your leader talk disgracefully openly.
Sambo is a thief is'nt he the one that hiked the cost to build Vice President lodge to N14 billion when it originally awarded at N7 billion in 2009. Even the senators had to call him out for this brazen theft. Goodluck Jonathan and Namadi Sambo are crooks.
http://www.informationng.com/2012/12/senate-rejects-extra-n9bn-request-for-sambos-house.html
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by georgewillingto: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello,

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
Loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
Capital, .Etc.. You can also place the right
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and Businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 2% Contact us by email: georgewillington58@gmail.com

Loan application

Your full name:
Address:
State:
The mount Loan Needed:
Sex:
Loan DURATION:
Phone:
Fax:
Monthly income:
The exact date you need the loan:
Request loan before:

NOTE: This is Necessary before we can proceed
Lending right
REGARDS
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by georgewillingto: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello,

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
Loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
Capital, .Etc.. You can also place the right
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and Businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 2% Contact us by email: (georgewillington58@gmail.com)

Loan application

Your full name:
Address:
State:
The mount Loan Needed:
Sex:
Loan DURATION:
Phone:
Fax:
Monthly income:
The exact date you need the loan:
Request loan before:

NOTE: This is Necessary before we can proceed
Lending right
REGARDS
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by nduchucks: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2015
The President has once again rendered me speachless by this awful admission of gross incompetence. We the Nigerian people, will return the favour by rendering him speechless next month, by shocking him with a defeat even after his N21billion donation.

No disrespect indended sir; please start packing your bags. We will accept you with open arms in Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Omari88: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Our president didn't see a need to come up with an anti-corruption plan all this while, what's the guarantee he'll do so if re-elected. These people think we are fools.

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Mustay(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2015
BrosPeter:

But you can't deny Buhari worked for the devil incarnate Abacha

In 1993, Goodluck Jonathan was appointed Assistant Director (Ecology) of the defunct Oil Mineral Producing Area Development Commission (OMPADEC) in charge of Environmental Protection. OMPADEC is today, NDDC. He served there from 1993 - 1998; Abacha was HOS from 1993 - 1998. Is it wrong to say President Jonathan worked for the government or not?

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by Mustay(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2015
obayaya:

He was honored during the centenary awards...

Whether you like him or not, he was a Nigerian Leader and you cannot talk about Nigeria's history without mentioning Abacha..

Maybe you should go back and look at what he was honored for at the centenary -- The Category

http://www.punchng.com/news/centenary-award-to-abacha-not-unlawful-presidency/

Even Abati's defence statement acknowledges the 'corruption' face the award generated. Nevertheless, I agree with your facts.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by BrosPeter: 3:03am On Jan 05, 2015
amanikondo:

Another dullard murdered English.

Shame your small brain couldn't decipher I meant "meaningful", I didn't expect a school drop-out to know a typo.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
ogene007:
GMB supporters should go beyond noise making and give us their plans in tackling corruption, because the present constitution handed down to us by the Hausa/Fulani was deliberately designed to encourage corruption, and all attempts to amend it has been frustrated by them. The PDP led government has on its own tried to come up with some laws to clean up the system and make things more transparent, through the public procurement law and freedom of information law, the latter was passed into law by GEJ. There is presently, the asset forfeiture bill awaiting passage in the NA for many years, this bill will put the coffin on corruption if it is passed. Let the APC noise makers who are equally benefitting from corruption, stop deceiving themselves and ask their members and their Hausa/Fulani counterparts in the NA to quickly pass this bill, rather than hypocritically continue to ascribe to themselves to title of anti corruption crusaders.GEJ understand that the problem of fighting corruption goes beyond noise making by parading suspects on television. If he says that he will strengthen the institutions, let us all cooperate with him, both NA and state houses of assembly, to ensure that the constitution is amended to enable us wage an effective war against corruption.

^^^
grin grin
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
decode20:
stop acting as if ur limited experience represents universal truth.if u realy knw what coruption,u wil understand dat 2 fight coruption,u must first destroy d structures dat promote coruption which is inequality.second,u must create an enabling environment 2 show pple other ways of achieving their dreams which must nt necesarily b politics cos politics in nig. is seen as d only way of acquiring wealth.lastly,u strenghten d institutions responsible 4 fighting coruption wch d president is abt 2 do.

^^^
cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
okpamson15:
guy u 4 no talk na. Buhari men too plenty here.

^^^
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
If twisting the issues the President raised would make you guys happy, then keep regaling yourself.

Objective and intelligent Nigerians could decipher the propriety of the President's speech. Corruption is endemic to the Nigerian system and can't go away with a wave of a magic wand.

No sir.

Put your literary skills to good use.

That corruption is systemic in Nigeria is not news. That song has been on the airwaves for years. The question has always been: who is going to step up and do something about it?

People had high hopes, expectations and support for GEJ. They really did, for so many reasons. I didn't, but so many did. Six years have gone by and the verdict on his performance (on the matter of corruption in Nigeria) is NOT good. His administration has no one but itself to blame for that.

We will see what happens in 6 weeks.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
okpamson15:
is just the mata of time. They wil al cry

^^^
No sir. You can't say that.

At least have some respect for your countrymen who are legitimately angry about this government's failure to confront graft. Nigerians are not children for you to spitefully declare that you know what's best for them, and that if they don't support your candidate they will weep.

What gives you the right to say that? undecided
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
double post
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2015
anonimi:
Jonathan seriously needs to learn how to put words together that adequately reflect the SUCCESS recorded by his administration against corruption as recognised by credible organisations like Transparency International and shows up in improved infrastructure, agriculture & service delivery.

^^^
Your metamorphosis remains a mystery to me. undecided

Before the 2011 elections, you were one of the very few voices on here who consistently warned people to get out there and vote the right candidate. You were non-partisan and you told it like it was. I always looked out for your posts and those of others like you - people who clearly had a sense of civic duty.

Four to five years later and your naked partisanship is baffling. The only redeeming feature you have at the moment is your resolve (through your many posts) to expose the hypocrisy, double standards and graft in the APC-led governments of Lagos and other states. Which makes your fierce support for a failed, inept, anti-development PDP government at the federal level all the more confusing. undecided

In the fullness of time all things shall be revealed.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by anonimi: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2015
VolvoS60:
^^^
Your metamorphosis remains a mystery to me. undecided

Before the 2011 elections, you were one of the very few voices on here who consistently warned people to get out there and vote the right candidate. You were non-partisan and you told it like it was. I always looked out for your posts and those of others like you - people who clearly had a sense of civic duty.

Four to five years later and your naked partisanship is baffling. The only redeeming feature you have at the moment is your resolve (through your many posts) to expose the hypocrisy, double standards and graft in the APC led governments of Lagos and other states. Which makes your fierce support for a failed, inept, anti-development PDP government at the federal level all the more confusing. undecided

In the fullness of time all things shall be revealed.

There is a competition between two alternatives.
Jonathan is BETTER by far than Buhari and I will do my utmost to support his winning next month.
You can go through my posts to understand why Jonathan is much better than the PRETENDER that APC is packaging and trying to sell to us.
Cheers and Happy New Year.
Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
anonimi:

There is a competition between two alternatives.
Jonathan is BETTER by far than Buhari and I will do my utmost to support his winning next month.
You can go through my posts to understand why Jonathan is much better than the PRETENDER that APC is packaging and trying to sell to us.
Cheers and Happy New Year.

^^^
No sir. That's not good enough.

You will have to prove your assertions with facts. Hard evidence, not generalizations. 'Before' and 'after' comparisons and not silo assessments.

Note that this thread is not an easy one for GEJ supporters to comment on. There is nowhere for them to hide. The last six years have seen one huge corruption scandal after another. Time and time again. What has been done to fix this? You can't gloss this over.

Nigeria's many complexities and contradictions usually give room for her leaders to deflect their many failures. Unfortunately for these leaders, corruption is something that cannot be convincingly blamed on religion and ethnicity. This thread has so many posters voicing their displeasure at how this administration (like the other PDP governments before it) has failed to tackle public and private graft. What is your response to them? Vague generalizations? angry How about giving information on the number of successful prosecutions? How about the number of convictions? How about the volume (in Naira and kobo) of successfully recovered ill gotten gains? And perhaps most important of all, how about the systemic reform which removes or eliminates the opportunity for corruption in the first place? (So much talk about this, but what has been done?)

You quote Transparency International Reports on Nigeria. I am wondering why you have not said anything about the activities or the annual reports of the ICPC and the EFCC - Nigerian agencies with the statutory responsibility of fixing the problem we are screaming ourselves hoarse about. angry

As I said earlier, the reasons for your metamorphosis will be revealed in due course. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan by amanikondo: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
BrosPeter:

Shame your small brain couldn't decipher I meant "meaningful", I didn't expect a school drop-out to know a typo.

Can a drop-out figure you murdered English?

You just added to your stupidity. Your parents have used the money they were supposed to spend on you on parties.

So you turned out bad. BrosPeter Ode, Olodo, Oponu, Afofungbemu. You better go back to adult school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

$3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment / Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.