Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (51060 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by megawax8: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
1stola:
[size=48pt]Jonahooo
Jegahoooo
Two clowns
I don't have PVC yet o
#giveusourPVC[/size]
Can someone please help me ban this person

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by stayblack: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
ram wiki.Rivers nor get normal people again?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by collinsoft(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wike thinks rivers state belongs to him and his cronies. I actually saw the bill board and some other senseless ones along mile one park and some along town. Wike is yet to tell the rivers people how he hope to govern them. In this austerity measure period, how would he raise fund to develop the state. Rather he is every where spewing trash and rubbish with his campaign of calumny about how amaechi is this and that. If river people sell their conscience to stomach infrastructure things which I believe only the ikwerres would and not the calabaris ijews ogonis etc then they would live to regret it. The ikwerres are not the only people residing in rivers state. We have other ethnic tribes and the non indigenes and am very much sure this people votes count. Come 2015 we shall vote out thuggery and hooliganism that yesom Wike represent and vote an intellectual and resound technocrat dakuku peter side to move this state forward.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ogmask: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Who lives in Rivers State? We need nairalanders who live in Rivers to confirm this.

I have seen it. Its at the junction linking mile 4 by ikwere road from clock tower hotel comming frm GRA.

I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by whytet01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Wike can not be as silly as this...but if it is indeed true then he really has nothing to offer in politics...

Can a PH based NLer confirm this...
that pic u see is nt true am a full p.h guy and i can say it boldly dat it is fake.let d person who post it gv us d area he saw it.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by jaytee01(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsoft:
Wike thinks rivers state belongs to him and his cronies. I actually saw the bill board and some other senseless ones along mile one park and some along town. Wike is yet to tell the rivers people how he hope to govern them. In this austerity measure period, how would he raise fund to develop the state. Rather he is every where spewing trash and rubbish with his campaign of calumny about how amaechi is this and that. If river people sell their conscience to stomach infrastructure things which I believe only the ikwerres would and not the calabaris ijews ogonis etc then they would live to regret it. The ikwerres are not the only people residing in rivers state. We have other ethnic tribes and the non indigenes and am very much sure this people votes count. Come 2015 we shall vote out thuggery and hooliganism that yesom Wike represent and vote an intellectual and resound technocrat dakuku peter side to move this state forward.
shocked
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by olubenjazzy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
This Man will loose with passion come next election?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by sule5727: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
vincencior:

http://ynaija.com/this-nyesom-wike-campaign-billboard-will-contend-for-the-tackiest-ever-look/

A nairalander resident in PH also confirmed seeing the billboardhttp://www.nairaland.com/2072161/nyesom-wike-campaign-billboard-contend/1#29417534

See photo below:
rubbish,senseless, and stupidity.....Lol....

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by jaytee01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
whytet01:
that pic u see is nt true am a full p.h guy and i can say it boldly dat it is fake.let d person who post it gv us d area he saw it.
Full PH guy, have you not seen the multiple posts on this thread giving the exact location of the billboard?

3 Likes

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by azimibraun: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Kane, Bale, James, Roben, Lewandoski, Rooney etc can never claim to have a better view of a game they are right on the pitch playing like the coaches and spectators wll have. Rivers ppl we from outside Rivers state have a better view than you ppl in Rivers state. A vote for wike is a vote for PEJ and consequently a vote for turmoil. You will have wike vs ameachi and the wike vs PEJ his Godmother and that means war in rivers as gang lords will be recruited to fight proxy wars. A lot of lives will be lost in Rivers when wike becomes governor.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Demdem:

And how does this affect me? Showcase that of Oshiomole if u are damn serious and see my response. Better still open another thread for it

Based on your comment I quoted, it means Oshiomole's followers are also cluessless!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Hilaskee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gibberish...they trust in horses and chariots but we trust in the Lord our God. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers...God is the giver of power and not the referee!

2 Likes

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by sinaj(f): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Who lives in Rivers State? We need nairalanders who live in Rivers to confirm this.
lol i stay in ph...itz not real, itz photo shopped
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Obinoscopy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
sinaj:
Really?

But Ogmask and Fribery said they saw it.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by IykeChukz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
If u like win or lose, Am only interested on that Lover's Day when your #Oga@dtop go change name from Gudluck to badluck.

I support not Buhari oh just that Rochas was not allowed.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Biggty(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is the highest level of foolishness and stupidity.

I just pity Rivers people
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ogmask: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I stay in Phc and wish to challenge the OP to state the name of the street where this billbaord is and i will drive there immediately to take my own snapshots.
I am not in any Political party therefore does not support neither Wike nor Dakuku but i don't support lies just for selfish gains...!!!

Its true my brother. I do not know the name of the street. Drive to that road where u have clock tower hotel. Theres a big church on that stretch too, royal house of grace. Comming frm mandela car wash going towards ikwere road, just befor hitting ikwere road u will see the board cospicously standing at the middle of the road. Pls do well to validate the info when u r done.

I have taking time to explain this becos u said u are apolitical,
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Terry68: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
oga Ade you don't need a babalawo to tell you it's true.

Where in PH is the billboard?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ogmask: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Really?

But Ogmask and Fribery said they saw it.

I saw it about 3wks ago. Itis very real. Do not know if it is still ther but you can check it out. Follow my discription above.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by liongirl: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
dridowu:
It is better for wike to be crown winner on the billboard than to be crown winner on the street .
Wike the winner of WWE on the billboard.
Peterside to win the governorship election
peterside all the way

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by DesChyko: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Demdem:
It's u that is being hypocritically foolish....
I'm prepared for ur pathetic kind this year. This i assure u.[/b]

Who is responsible for your upbringing? The person did a very bad job on ethics and etiquette.

I'll advise you to seek a better hobby than having my time. I don't live my life online, especially not this year.

Meanwhile, don't believe everything you are told hook, line and sinker. That is the path to true knowledge.

Have a nice year.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ogmask: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
The billboard is very much in order. It's a graphic expression of what will happen to Dakuku in real life at the polls. We cannot match Amaechi dollar for dollar, but we will surely use our numerical and physical strength to finish him and his cronies completely after collecting his dollar and rice!!

The way u guys talk about amaechi spending money tells alot about ur chances. Seems like u are looking for something to hold onto in the event that u are defeated. The last time i checked it was wike that was dolling out cash to pple during his thank you tour of the state. That amaechi is a gov does not mean he is richer than wike and all the federal might behind him.

Pls lets play this whole thing in such a way that we can say hello after the elections.

Personally i will vote for competence based on the cards on the table by both candidates.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
chidexy:

You sit in your house and declare someone who has held several positions as incompetent? What makes you think he cannot govern a one city state like Rivers when he had previously served as a LGA chairman of the largest LGA in the state?

Shey LGA chairman of Obio Apkor.. grin

That is why we all know for certain that he isn't capable of ruling a straight line, let alone rule Rivers State.

We have tasted development under Amaechi and can't go back to Odilis era again. If you love him so much, let him go and be your LGA Chairman.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
ogmask:

Its true my brother. I do not know the name of the street. Drive to that road where u have clock tower hotel. Theres a big church on that stretch too, royal house of grace. Comming frm mandela car wash going towards ikwere road, just befor hitting ikwere road u will see the board cospicously standing at the middle of the road. Pls do well to validate the info when u r done.

I have taking time to explain this becos u said u are apolitical,
Goodluck

That's Tombia Extension, GRA. .
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
sinaj:

Where do you stay and how many billboards in PHC do you know about?

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by stanisbaratheon: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fribery:

it's true broda . .saw it too

location:: civic centre.. road leading to agip jnc. from wimpey by d left....(not familiar wif dat place so my description myt not be precise )

I hope u check it out urself..

calm down my friend. Do you know how many miles Civic centre is from wimpy?? or are you referring to another civic centre??
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by fisaylab: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please,dont even come near this man ooo,not to talk of voting him cos with the look of things,he has nothing upstairs.well na ur state na.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by MadCow1: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

calm down my friend. Do you know how many miles Civic centre is from wimpy?? or are you referring to another civic centre??

Well.. Atleast the Niggas description falls in line with Ogmask s description.

Civic center is dead smack on the road that leads into Tombia Extension. .
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by bymigokeph: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I've not seen it but I believe its true because in 2011 same billboard was done for Amaechi(PDP) vs Sekibo(APC) at market junction mile 4 on IKWERRE road.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I stay in Phc and wish to challenge the OP to state the name of the street where this billbaord is and i will drive there immediately to take my own snapshots.
I am not in any Political party therefore does not support neither Wike nor Dakuku but i don't support lies just for selfish gains...!!!
It's on Ikwere Road, civic centre junction. Very close to mile 3 flyover bridge.
Go check it out
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by DesChyko: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
ogmask:

Pls lets play this whole thing in such a way that we can say hello after the elections.

Personally i will vote for competence based on the cards on the table by both candidates.

Wisdom, they say, is like a bag. Everybody wears his/her own.

Permit me to say that your bag is very impressive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.