Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,372 members, 7,917,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Advice To Land Sellers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice To Land Sellers (937 Views)

Who Can Sue In Trespass To Land / My Advice To Tenant / Bargain!!! Solution To Land On Government Acquisitions Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Land Sellers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year to all.

I want to ask those that sell land to think about providing details, perhaps on a website, showing the land location from a Google map as well as showcasing surveys and the title that they have.

Nigeria has advanced beyond describing property by landmarks alone. Look at the attached picture and see the possibilities of using coordinates to showcase your properties.

On pictures, pictures are very valid and can help prospective buyers see the lay of eh land so to speak.

You can set up a website for free on wordpress or blogger once and just direct buyers to the site for all the info that tickles them.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Land Sellers by uboma(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
CityNG:
Happy new year to all.

I want to ask those that sell land to think about providing details, perhaps on a website, showing the land location from a Google map as well as showcasing surveys and the title that they have.

Nigeria has advanced beyond describing property by landmarks alone. Look at the attached picture and see the possibilities of using coordinates to showcase your properties.

On pictures, pictures are very valid and can help prospective buyers see the lay of eh land so to speak.

You can set up a website for free on wordpress or blogger once and just direct buyers to the site for all the info that tickles them.

Good idea but how many of these property's agents are that conversant with Google maps? You may need to provide step by step process of displaying the location of the land using a Google map.
Re: Advice To Land Sellers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
uboma:

Good idea but how many of these property's agents are that conversant with Google maps? You may need to provide step by step process of displaying the location of the land using a Google map.

It takes money to make money.

So if I were them I would take on a college student who wants to make extra money to set up a quick Wordpress site for me.

Happy new year to the Ubomas.
Re: Advice To Land Sellers by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
CityNG:

It takes money to make money.

So if I were them I would take on a college student who wants to make extra money to set up a quick Wordpress site for me.

Happy new year to the Ubomas.

True, one has to spend money to make more money....

Happy 2015 to you and family.

Are you at Ibadan at the moment?
Re: Advice To Land Sellers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
uboma:

True, one has to spend money to make more money....

Happy 2015 to you and family.

Are you at Ibadan at the moment?

I'll be on the ground next month In Sha Allah.
Re: Advice To Land Sellers by uboma(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
CityNG:

I'll be on the ground next month In Sha Allah.

Safe journey in advance.
Re: Advice To Land Sellers by Sankabson(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice Information.. would love to work on that ASAP..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Bungalow Is Available For Rent In A Estate Along Badore Road Ajah / Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roof Tiles In NIGERIA #NO.1 ORIGINAL 2 / TO LEASE: 4units Of 2bedroom Flat Each, Office Use, At Anthony Village, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.