Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal (511 Views)

Osinbajo Gets In Touch With Buhari Everyday - Lai Mohammed Says / Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-negotiable, Says Tambuwal; Rejects Restructuring / Jonathan Distracted Us Unnecessarily, Says Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal by luigiajah(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, has
urged Nigerians to apply the teachings
of Prophet Muhammad ( SAW) to
achieve national rebirth and cohesion.
According to the Speaker in his Eid -el-
Maulud message to Nigerians
yesterday , called for collective reflection
on the life and teachings of Prophet
Muhammad (SAW ) and application of
same to propel the nation towards
rapid growth and development.
He said : “Prophet Muhammad
promoted the virtues of diligence, hard
work and co mmitment to set objectives
which can help propel the nation
towards rapid growth and development.
“ Nigerians should use this year ’s
celebration to pray for the country ,
adding that they should also reflect on
the ideals of peace, unity , harmony and
selflessness taught by Islam in order to
build a stable nation .
“ With peace, tolerance and brotherly
love , we can build a country of our
dream . We should , therefore, eschew all
forms of vices as we continue our
march towards unity , development and
self- sustenance” .
While expressing optimism that the year
2015 will be a positive one for Nigeria,
Tambuwal wished all Nigerians a happy
and successful Maulud celebration .

http://www..com/2015/01/imbibe-teachings-of-prophet-mohammed.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/imbibe-teachings-prophet-mohammed-says-tambuwal/

1 Like

Re: Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal by tit(f): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2015
did Mohammed(PBUH) teach defection?
Re: Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal by abes(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2015
This is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's message:

As we celebrate Eid el Maulud, I felicitate with the Muslim Ummah on this special day.

[size=16pt]All Nigerians must[/size] seize the opportunity of Eid-el-Maulud to deeply reflect on the need for greater application of Prophet Mohammed's teachings which border on piety, charity, tolerance, justice and peaceful co-existence with others in the collective effort to overcome current national challenges.

I reassure Muslims and all other Nigerians that the Federal Government will do all within its powers to ensure that the general elections in February are credible and violence-free.

I believe that this is essential to ensure that Nigeria remains politically stable and continues on a steady path to the fulfillment of our peoples’ collective vision of a strong, united and prosperous nation.

I assure Muslims and other Nigerians that this administration will continue to be guided by the ideals of fairness, equity and justice for all in its leadership of the country.

Under my watch as President, no Nigerian will ever be discriminated against on the basis of religion, ethnicity or social standing.

Further, I reaffirm my personal commitment to working diligently and tirelessly to ensure the successful implementation of Federal Government’s agenda for national transformation.

To this end, I urge Muslims and all other Nigerians to support the continuation of this administration’s efforts to build a better nation. GEJ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=878019498915092&id=105479482835768

Is GEJ trying to islamize Nigeria? What does he mean by "All Nigerians MUST"?
Re: Imbibe Teachings Of Prophet Mohammed, Says Tambuwal by Freelancer00(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
did Mohammed(PBUH) teach defection?
Tell that to Ribadu or FFK or Mimiko or Maku or Peter Obi etc

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Bilateral Trade With India Increases To $17bn From $3.9bn In 2006 / VIDEO: How Obasanjo Would Have Rescued Chibok Girls - Oby Ezekwesili / Our Party Is Full Of Injustice - PDP Chairman, Mu'azu Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.