Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Imagine You Rewind The Time Back To 4 Years Will You Still Vote For Your Governo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine You Rewind The Time Back To 4 Years Will You Still Vote For Your Governo (360 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Those Who Stole For 16 Years Will Suffer Prosecution For 16 Years – Oshiomhole / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine You Rewind The Time Back To 4 Years Will You Still Vote For Your Governo by Adadio: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Imagine you are permitted to go back in time,and you go back four years with your present knowledge and understanding,will you still vote for your present Governor who is completing 8 years?
Re: Imagine You Rewind The Time Back To 4 Years Will You Still Vote For Your Governo by samplegirl(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Unfortunately my incubent governor was not the governor of my state 4 yrs ago. I am from Anambra state.
Re: Imagine You Rewind The Time Back To 4 Years Will You Still Vote For Your Governo by DesChyko: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rochas was a great experience so I will vote him in again.. But not beyond his 'four' years.

(1) (Reply)

A Dog With No Teeth: Inec's Dillema / I Am Nobody’s Stooge, Osinbajo On Adeboye, Tinubu / Don't Let Any Spiritual Leader Decide Your Vote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.