Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Become Famous In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Become Famous In UK (680 Views)

12 People Olamide Helped To Become Rich And Famous In Nigeria(with Pictures) / How To Become Famous In Nigeria / 10 People Social Media Made Famous In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Famous In UK by victor2008(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
E-Mail Note from a man in Sheffield to his friend in Birmingham:

I was fed up with being burgled every other day in my neighbourhood. So, I tore out my alarm system & de-registered from our local Neighbourhood Watch.

I've planted a Pakistani flag in each corner of my front garden and a large Black Flag of ISIL in its centre.

Now,the Yorkshire police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard, MI-5, MI-6, the CIA and every other intelligence service in Europe are all watching my house 24x7x365.

My children are followed to school every day and my wife when she goes shopping. I'm followed to and from work every day. So no one bothers me at all.

I've never felt safer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become Famous In UK by Chanchit: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ooº°˚˚°ºoo boy! If you do this one for 9ja, na straight arrest o. Nigeria police no get time to waste time, na for kirikiri you go dey confess.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Famous In UK by Justeenaleo(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lmao!!
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
One day na one day! Monkey go go market e no go come back o
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by datguru: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by StealthyMe(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
LoL...Don't EVER try this in Nigeria !

Its a pity cos if you do,you'll end up being prosecuted for every bombing that has occured undecided

Crazy thinking by the man though...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Famous In UK by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
that is the best security ever
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by philfearon(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
This one don mad me!
Better Security with no fee charged!
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by tpia1000: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
you've never felt safer you say.

In any case, security can only come from God, not man.
Re: How To Become Famous In UK by victor2008(m): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2015
If this should in Naija the person will be cooling off in kuje prison in Abuja, police mentality is zero

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo In A Meeting With APC Leaders, Wished Buhari Well In His Ambition / Olamide Cries Out - Debunks His Kidnap Rumours / Women With The World Strongest Viginal Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.