Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend (895 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want honest replies from matured minds. Would u date your ex's best friend??
p.s you guys broke up on a cool note and he/she has moved on!!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by oluchijud(f): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
No, I can't.. Is he d only single guy left in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by zeezahbee(f): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tis question is thick, anyways it depends on what caused the break up at first and how close they are. Using my American mentality, yes I can date him.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by donezra(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
it depends.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by sneak3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Regardless of what was d cause of their breakup once am not oblivious of their relationship I can't reason being that the act is tantamount to betrayal!!

And trust me that ur friend will always have some reservations abt u even though he might be acting like all is cool.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
oluchijud:
No, I can't.. Is he d only single guy left in lagos?
even if you v deep feelings for him and he is single?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
Tis question is thick, anyways it depends on what caused the break up at first and how close they are. Using my American mentality, yes I can date him.
Lol... sure girl!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
sneak3:
Regardless of what was d cause of their breakup once am not oblivious of their relationship I can't reason being that the act is tantamount to betrayal!!

And trust me that ur friend will always have some reservations abt u even though he might be acting like all is cool.
Now this is deep, would u do it if d lady was the cause of the brk up??
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
donezra:
It depends on what separated us and if she is hotttttttttttttttt
Lol... ashawo!!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by oluchijud(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
yemicoal:
even if you v deep feelings for him and he is single?
I know there is a popular saying of not being able to help who u like.. Feelings come and go. As humans we are given the ability to let go of certain emotions if we want to.. What is the assurance that you guys wouldn't break up later? What if the 'feelings' is ur love for the 'idea of him' and not him. Even if my feeling is deeper than well, I will not date him.
I am not saying this cos i dnt want to understand the situation. My ex's best friend asked me out a year after my ex and I broke up about 3years ago.. the idea of dating his best friend was just repulsive to me. Nobody would believe you weren't cheating on ur bf wt him before the break up
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by sneak3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
yemicoal:
Now this is deep, would u do it if d lady was the cause of the brk up??

Seriously am indifferent abt who's is d cause be it d guy or d lady. For the simple fact that she has dated my best frnd and I was aware of their relationship trust me I won't even contemplate dating her no matter a prity
Re: Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend by yemicoal(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
sneak3:

Seriously am indifferent abt who's is d cause be it d guy or d lady. For the simple fact that she has dated my best frnd and I was aware of their relationship trust me I won't even contemplate dating her no matter a prity
. aii bro.. #noted

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Funny/crazy Or Most Embarassing Toastin Experience Here / 5 Qualities To Look In A Life Partner / What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.