Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? (47761 Views)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:

So it takes more than faith in God to be a Christian, love too is needed?

Can one be a Christian, yet not love his brother?

What is faith and how do you get to have faith?

I had some questions for you, hope you didn't miss them?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Puny brains, you have been dying to catch me in error? grin grin grin

Man is made in the image of God....all men. Animals and plants reproduce AFTER their kind so when Adam sired after his likeness which is after God's likeness,he sired after God's image
shdemidemi:

Did you goof.. Mr critic?

Do you agree unbelievers are not made in God's own image and likeness but in Adam's image and likeness?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

What is faith and how do you get to have faith?

I had some questions for you, hope you didn't miss them?

But I have been answering you. Why are you now avoiding my questions?

Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
You are not totally dumb praise be to Jesus. With effort and patience you can learn cheesy

So, what were you bleating about Paul 'personalising' bla de bla

And BTW, if I can't quote Acts because revelation was in progress bla bla bla, then neither can you! Now, using the Epistles, Pauline and Peter's, demonstrate the DIFFERENCE between Paul's gospel and Peter's/James'

shdemidemi:

Don't play dumb with me now, you are the pin head smart one, isn't it?

I agree with the four points...

Now move on to the gospel that does the work of salvation and how to be saved...Rom 1:16, Rom 10
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
vooks:
Puny brains, you have been dying to catch me in error? grin grin grin

Man is made in the image of God....all men. Animals and plants reproduce AFTER their kind so when Adam sired after his likeness which is after God's likeness,he sired after God's image

grin grin

So, the bible that says - 'When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth' should be edited, right?

When Adam died, what did he lose?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
vooks:
You are not totally dumb praise be to Jesus. With effort and patience you can learn cheesy

So, what were you bleating about Paul 'personalising' bla de bla

And BTW, if I can't quote Acts because revelation was in progress bla bla bla, then neither can you! Now, using the Epistles, Pauline and Peter's, demonstrate the DIFFERENCE between Paul's gospel and Peter's/James'

My dear friend, I am done with your folly- I have laughed enough for a day, save your jokes for another time. grin grin
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

What made paul call them saints, could it be because they helped themselves or cooperated with God I.e was it by their doing?
By God's doing...and their doing.
shdemidemi:
When you say cooperating with God's grace, does that mean His grace isn't sufficient?

No it doesn't mean that. His grace is sufficient but ineffective if you don't cooperate with his grace.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
I believe it should be edited seeing peabrains can't comprehend it's simplicity grin grin grin
shdemidemi:

grin grin

So, the bible that says - 'When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth' should be edited, right?

When Adam died, what did he lose?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
I won't tire drilling wisdom into your head, a living dog is better than a dead lion cool

All garbage MUST Bow to the light of the glorious gospel
shdemidemi:

My dear friend, I am done with your folly- I have laughed enough for a day, save your jokes for another time. grin grin
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:

But I have been answering you. Why are you now avoiding my questions?

Do you want me to pâste my pending questions?

italo:

May be when we both understand what we mean by Faith, we will know the role love plays in having faith.

What is faith?

italo:

Why not? You can be a Christian and yet be carnal, can't you?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
By God's doing...and their doing.

What did they do to deserve being called 'saints'?

italo:

No it doesn't mean that. His grace is sufficient but ineffective if you don't cooperate with his grace.

God's grace can be ineffective if a christian does not cooperate?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

Do you want me to pâste my pending questions?

May be when we both understand what we mean by Faith, we will know the role love plays in having faith.

What is faith?
You are still avoiding my question. Answer based on your understanding of faith.
shdemidemi:
Why not? You can be a Christian and yet be carnal, can't you?

So you say one can be a Christian, yet not love his brother. And you say one cannot be a Christian without loving God.

Summary: a christian can love God and not love his brother.

The Bible says the opposite.

1John4:20 If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can[c] he love God whom he has not seen?

What now? 1John was written to Jews only or John was ignorant?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

What did they do to deserve being called 'saints'?

Many things. E.g They endured suffering for the Lord. Read 2Cor1...from verse 3.
shdemidemi:
God's grace can be ineffective if a christian does not cooperate?

Yes. God's grace was there for Judas. He didn't cooperate.

God stands at the door knocking. He doesn't break the door and enter (Rev 3:20)

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
You are still avoiding my question. Answer based on your understanding of faith.?

I am not. How do we come to a common understanding if the meanings behind the words we are talking about is different?

italo:

So you say one can be a Christian, yet not love his brother. And you say one cannot be a Christian without loving God.

Summary: a christian can love God and not love his brother.

The Bible says the opposite.

1John4:20 If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can[c] he love God whom he has not seen?

What now? 1John was written to Jews only or John was ignorant?

John isn't saying the condition for salvation is when you love your brother, is he? He is only saying you can't be saying you love God and not produce the fruit. If you say you love God, it shows in your attitude..vooks being a perfect example.

Like you have rightly pointed out you cannot find one word of Church or what we call Church – the Age of Grace – language in epistles of John Peter and James. In other words, there’s no reference to the Body of Christ. There’s no reference to the working and the controlling of the Holy Spirit - as over against the keeping of the Law - it’s ‘legal.’ It’s not that the Spirit is going to control us, but that they have to go by what James is telling them. There is no Grace-Age language in there either. You also won’t find the plan of salvation in these Jewish epistles.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
Many things. E.g They endured suffering for the Lord. Read 2Cor1...from verse 3.
So when you suffer, you are declared a saint?

italo:
Yes. God's grace was there for Judas. He didn't cooperate.

God stands at the door knocking. He doesn't break the door and enter (Rev 3:20)

What gives you the impression that te intent of God's grace was to stop Judas from doing what he did?

If we are saying the gospel of salvation by grace came with Paul's gospel, how does that apply to Judas?

Please give one example of anyone who heard Paul's gospel and yet suffered condemnation.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

I am not. How do we come to a common understanding if the meanings behind the words we are talking about is different?
Answer based on your understanding of faith...as I have been answering you based on my understanding of the words being talked about.

Is faith in God enough to get one to heaven, or is love of God too needed?
shdemidemi:

John isn't saying the condition for salvation is when you love your brother, is he? He is only saying you can't be saying you love God and not produce the fruit. If you say you love God, it shows in your attitude..vooks being a perfect example.

Like you have rightly pointed out you cannot find one word of Church or what we call Church – the Age of Grace – language in epistles of John Peter and James. In other words, there’s no reference to the Body of Christ. There’s no reference to the working and the controlling of the Holy Spirit - as over against the keeping of the Law - it’s ‘legal.’ It’s not that the Spirit is going to control us, but that they have to go by what James is telling them. There is no Grace-Age language in there either. You also won’t find the plan of salvation in these Jewish epistles.

John said whoever does not love his brother:

1. "Is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes." (1John2:11)

2. "Is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." (1John3:15)

And you say a Christian can love God, not love his brother and go to heaven.

You're contradicting the Bible with your heresy.

Also, are you saying that only Jewish Christians are obliged to love their brothers, and not Gentiles?

Then tell me which books in the Bible were addressed to Gentile Christians.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is m0ronic mind
It basically is arguing from silence.
Let's test it

1. Who/what determines what Grace/Church age jargon is?

2. There is NO resurrection in either Peter,John or James. Is resurrection an irrelevant theme during BOTH the tribulation and the 1000 years?

3. There is NO mention of spiritual gifts save James teaching on praying for the sick. Since Peter was primarily writing to Jews, where were they supposed to take instructions on these?

There is not a single reference to God or LORD in Ruth. What does that tell you?

Bible interpretation is NOT based on word count,and you should not attempt to determine applicability of scripture or portions of it on the basis of Grace/church jargon which you arbitrarily picked

shdemidemi:

Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

If we are saying the gospel of salvation by grace came with Paul's gospel, how does that apply to Judas?
WHO said the gospel of salvation by Grace came through Paul? What other gospel was there? You are presumptuous

Please give one example of anyone who heard Paul's gospel and yet suffered condemnation.
Negro please!
Give me one example of anyone who heard Philip the evangelist's gospel and yet suffered condemnation

There are typical Dispensationalists mindless arguments from silence....'because it is NOT written,it is NOT there' since we have no record of any apostle save James dying, does that mean the rest never died? And we have no record of any of the apostles being born...they was never born cheesy
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
Answer based on your understanding of faith...as I have been answering you based on my understanding of the words being talked about.

Is faith in God enough to get one to heaven, or is love of God too needed?.
Romans 5:5
And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

The love of God is imputed when we accept the faith, so it is impossible for a genuine christian to lack love for God.

italo:

John said whoever does not love his brother:

1. "Is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes." (1John2:11)

2. "Is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." (1John3:15)

And you say a Christian can love God, not love his brother and go to heaven.

You're contradicting the Bible with your heresy.

Also, are you saying that only Jewish Christians are obliged to love their brothers, and not Gentiles?

Then tell me which books in the Bible were addressed to Gentile Christians.

Bro, we can keep going round this issue without progress if you readily lock your mind. I have not said most of what you are asking here.

NB darkness means ignorance'
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:
So when you suffer, you are declared a saint?
I said they did many things. E.g sufferingvfor Christ. I didn't say that any body who is punched or hungry is automatically a saint. Stop playing dumb.
shdemidemi:
What gives you the impression that te intent of God's grace was to stop Judas from doing what he did?
Because Jesus came that all might be saved, including Judas. Jesus didn't come for only you.
shdemidemi:
Sorry, I dont believe in this your two gospels bullshit. Even in Paul's writings, it tells us that believers can be cut off from God if they dont continue in his kindness.

Rom 11:22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness toward you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.
shdemidemi:

St. Paul doesn't keep record of the names of people in hell...but he tells us the kind of people that can go to hell...and that includes believers.

1Cor6:9
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

Romans 5:5
And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

The love of God is imputed when we accept the faith, so it is impossible for a genuine christian to lack love for God.
And you say a Christian can lack love for brother and go to heaven...while St. John calls one who doesn't love brother a murderer who cannot have eternal life.

You are contradicting St. John with your heresy.
shdemidemi:
Bro, we can keep going round this issue without progress if you readily lock your mind. I have not said most of what you are asking here.

NB darkness means ignorance'

Are you then saying Gentiles too are obliged to love brother by that passage?

Please come out clear, stop rigmarolling. Are the teachings of John, James, Peter applicable to Jewish Christians only or Jewish and Gentile Christians?

NB Darkness also means evil.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
I said they did many things. E.g sufferingvfor Christ. I didn't say that any body who is punched or hungry is automatically a saint. Stop playing dumb.

Do you mind stating these other things they did which made them qualified to be called 'saints'/separated/consecrated?

italo:

Because Jesus came that all might be saved, including Judas. Jesus didn't come for only you.

He didn't save anyone until He died and rose, did He?

italo:

Sorry, I dont believe in this your two gospels bullshit. Even in Paul's writings, it tells us that believers can be cut off from God if they dont continue in his kindness.

Rom 11:22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness toward you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.

St. Paul doesn't keep record of the names of people in hell...but he tells us the kind of people that can go to hell...and that includes believers.

1Cor6:9

You know Judas is a wrong example to use, don't you?

Rom 11:22 spoke about a Gentile nation and not Christians. It says the Jews were cut off because of their unbelief, didn't it? If you want us to go through that chapter I am game.

1cor 6 Are christians unrighteous or saints? Still waiting for the things they did that made them saints, so we can analyse what de-saints them.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
vooks:

WHO said the gospel of salvation by Grace came through Paul? What other gospel was there? You are presumptuous

Negro please!
Give me one example of anyone who heard Philip the evangelist's gospel and yet suffered condemnation

There are typical Dispensationalists mindless arguments from silence....'because it is NOT written,it is NOT there' since we have no record of any apostle save James dying, does that mean the rest never died? And we have no record of any of the apostles being born...they was never born cheesy

And Jesus never laughed...cos the Bible never said so.

smiley

How do we define foolishness?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
And you say a Christian can lack love for brother and go to heaven...while St. John calls one who doesn't love brother a murderer who cannot have eternal life.

You are contradicting St. John with your heresy..

Did I write Romans 5? It says love for God is the work of the Holy Spirit. You see how contradictions appear when you don't divide rightly?

italo:

Are you then saying Gentiles too are obliged to love brother by that passage?

Please come out clear, stop rigmarolling. Are the teachings of John, James, Peter applicable to Jewish Christians only or Jewish and Gentile Christians?

NB Darkness also means evil.

Of course they are applicable to us because we can learn off them. But Peter mentioned where to turn for the Word/gospel of salvation-
2 Pet 3
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Where is your definition of darkness from?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

Do you mind stating these other things they did which made them qualified to be called 'saints'/separated/consecrated?
They prayed. They participated in the sacraments, like baptism, eucharist etc, they kept God's commandments, they lived and suffered for Jesus.

How many more do you want?
shdemidemi:
He didn't save anyone until He died and rose, did He?

You know Judas is a wrong example to use, don't you?
No. It is a good example. Judas did not cooperate with the plan in the verse below which was the plan of God for everybody.

Matt 19:28 “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man is seated on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
shdemidemi:
Rom 11:22 spoke about a Gentile nation and not Christians. It says the Jews were cut off because of their unbelief, didn't it? If you want us to go through that chapter I am game.
You're lying.

Rom11:20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand only through faith. So do not become proud, but stand in awe.

You mean non Christians are "standing through faith?"

There is no trick or lie you'll not use to protect your heresy.
shdemidemi:
1cor 6 Are christians unrighteous or saints? Still waiting for the things they did that made them saints, so we can analyse what de-saints them.

Christians are saints...and sinners. That is what 1Cor6:9 said. Why are you asking me again?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:

They prayed. They participated in the sacraments, like baptism, eucharist etc, they kept God's commandments, they lived and suffered for Jesus.
?

So, if one gets baptised, keep God's commandment and suffer for Jesus, he is then qualified to be callled a saint, is that what you are saying?

Unfortunately, Paul did not baptise any of these people with water, so baptism is definitely out of it.

italo:

How many more do you want?
No. It is a good example. Judas did not cooperate with the plan in the verse below which was the plan of God for everybody.

Matt 19:28 “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man is seated on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
You're lying.

If Jesus said this of Judas, you think he was wrong?

He made a mistake?

He didn't really know past the present?

Since this one is a moot example, help with another one.

italo:

Rom11:20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand only through faith. So do not become proud, but stand in awe.

You mean non Christians are "standing through faith?"

There is no trick or lie you'll not use to protect your heresy.

Christians are saints...and sinners. That is what 1Cor6:9 said. Why are you asking me again?

Paul was speaking to a nation and not individuals, isn't it?

Will the fall of Gentiles affect me personally? Read to understand the chapter properly.

The Jewish nation have been broken off quite alright, does that mean the elects who come into Christ will not be saved?

italo:

When God sees a Christian, does he see him as a sinner or as saint?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

Did I write Romans 5? It says love for God is the work of the Holy Spirit. You see how contradictions appear when you don't divide rightly?
You're now deliberately saying gibberish.

You said a Christian can lack love for his brother and go to heaven. St. John says that person will not go to heaven. You're contradicting him with your heresy.
shdemidemi:
Of course they are applicable to us because we can learn off them. But Peter mentioned where to turn for the Word/gospel of salvation-
2 Pet 3
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
Peter never said Paul is the only place to turn for the word of salvation. He said Paul had written to them about what he was talking about.
Why then did the Holy Spirit make them Peter, James, John, Jude, Mark, Luke write about salvation?

Are their writings on salvation true or false?
shdemidemi:

My head. Where is yours from?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by shdemidemi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
italo:
You're now deliberately saying gibberish.

You said a Christian can lack love for his brother and go to heaven. St. John says that person will not go to heaven. You're contradicting him with your heresy.
Eph 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

Did Paul say this? yes or no

italo:

Peter never said Paul is the only place to turn for the word of salvation. He said Paul had written to them about what he was talking about.
Why then did the Holy Spirit make them Peter, James, John, Jude, Mark, Luke write about salvation?

Are their writings on salvation true or false?

What did they say about salvation by the finished work of Christ?

italo:
My head. Where is yours from?

From my bible dictionary, yours?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bro,
This is what you get when you arm spiritual neanderthals with scriptures grin

1.X,Y and Z are church/Grace-age jargon.
2. X,Y,Z are not found in A,B,C books
3. A,B,C books are not for church-age

The same minds who swear Antichrist a totally ALIEN name in Revelation is the MAIN bad guy there.

And here is the worst bit; they are as dishonest as hell; they will argue from silence when it serves them and cling to 'literal' interpretation of Revelation and Prophecy ONLY when it advances their Dispensationalism BS

My broda, with these you dont even have time to define foolishness, you'd waste a lot of time doing so. Instead, just watch Foolishnes Incarnate grin

italo:

And Jesus never laughed...cos the Bible never said so.

smiley

How do we define foolishness?
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by vooks: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Italo,
Come watch indoctrination in action.

Was Peter directing his subjects to some salvation formula elsewhere on Pauline epistle or was he AFFIRMING that he was preaching the SAME GOSPEL as Paul?

Yet some mumu would have you believe that one was preaching 'repentance by the gospel/word of God' while the other preached 'repentance by remorse'
shdemidemi:

2 Pet 3

Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

So, if one gets baptised, keep God's commandment and suffer for Jesus, he is then qualified to be callled a saint, is that what you are saying?
Yes.
shdemidemi:
Unfortunately, Paul did not baptise any of these people with water, so baptism is definitely out of it.
He did baptize some. And the fact that he didn't baptize the rest doesn't mean they weren't baptized by another person. Jesus asked that all peoples should be baptized. The Corinthians knew this, unlike you who doesn't know.
shdemidemi:
If Jesus said this of Judas, you think he was wrong?

He made a mistake?

He didn't really know past the present?

Since this one is a moot example, help with another one.
He said it about the 12, not Judas specifically. Judas didn't cooperate with that plan and was replaced. No need for another example.
shdemidemi:
Paul was speaking to a nation and not individuals, isn't it?

Will the fall of Gentiles affect me personally? Read to understand the chapter properly.

The Jewish nation have been broken off quite alright, does that mean the elects who come into Christ will not be saved?
Paul was speaking to Christians. He said they stood by faith. Stop fooling yourself.
shdemidemi:
When God sees a Christian, does he see him as a sinner or as saint?

Both.
Re: Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? by italo: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
shdemidemi:

Eph 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

Did Paul say this? yes or no
I'm showing you how your heresy is contradicting John and you're asking me an unrelated question to evade the issue.
shdemidemi:
What did they say about salvation by the finished work of Christ?
John said he who lacks love for brother cannot be saved. He who does not keep God's commandments cannot be saved. You're contradicting him.
shdemidemi:
From my bible dictionary, yours?

From my head. Why should I regard your bible dictionary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.