Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,337 members, 7,950,664 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola (1666 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event / President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by jomo01(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015
On the saturday of 3 january 2015,students leader across universities in lagos where,hosted by the lagos state government at the TBS banquet hall,on the lagos island....after the program awesu olaniyi williams,president faculty of education (lasu)and best debater/orator lasu(2014)took a selfie with governor fashola.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Na nokia torch you take snap the pics?
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
If we have unfinished business
on the YouWiN project.... Let's
discuss b4 getting busier than
b4...this is your opportunity to
become a leading CEO...winner's
don't neglect this type of
opportunity...confront us
today...let's see we can help u...a
token commitment...will surely
pay u big...
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Lolz, you too like talk
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by kalet55(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by teemanbastos(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
at least e better yhu wey no get chance to snap with im..
*tonguesout* grin

o.p xo how much e give yhu may you share ur guys?
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by opyzy(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Hhmmmm that phone's camera megapixel should be around - 0.5 smiley
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by SirHouloo(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
You 'll be greater than him one day now, so why open eyes like Pa James?
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2015
I understand why the picture is blur, the governor was in a hurry and you just had to take the photo on time. Nice one though, I'm looking forward to taking a selfie with queen Elizabeth.
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by ikweremilitant: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2015
jomo01:
On the saturday of 3 january 2015,students leader across universities in lagos where,hosted by the lagos state government at the TBS banquet hall,on the lagos island....after the program awesu olaniyi williams,president faculty of education (lasu)and best debater/orator lasu(2014)took a selfie with governor fashola.
d apc lapdogs gragualy revilng themselves.
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by demelza: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
ikweremilitant:
Engrish!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Oh boy! I thought mouth "pouting" is no more after 2014... U fall guys hand @OPouting >:/
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Oh boy! I thought mouth "pouting" is no more after 2014... U fall guys hand @OPouting angry
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by jomo01(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
my brother no vex,nah 3310 na him I use snap....nah austerity measure cause am.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by jomo01(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
penisilin:
Oh boy! I thought mouth "pouting" is no more after 2014... U fall guys hand @OPouting >:/
ahah I say make I copy those ladies wey dey my class ni jare...naso they dey pout there mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
The people's governor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by chamboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
The people's governor
yess oo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by pwettyolly(f): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Waoh my asp going places sup this is dammy joke friend from model college
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I understand why the picture is blur, the governor was in a hurry and you just had to take the photo on time. Nice one though, I'm looking forward to taking a selfie with queen Elizabeth.

and me too, Looking forward to taking Selfie with SeverusAPE
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by ikweremilitant: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
Engrish!
prof sorry o,i know go school.abeg u fit help me modify the post....busy body.
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
DonaldGenes:

and me too, Looking forward to taking Selfie with SeverusAPE
hmmmmm... It's Snape, you'll have to come meet me in Hogwarts.
Re: A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola by demelza: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
ikweremilitant:
prof sorry o,i know go school.abeg u fit help me modify the post....busy body.
And na your type go get mouth to call Buhari illiterate.
ikweremilitant:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Goes Back To School / My Discussion With An Okada Man / Funny Video: Goodluck Ft Buhari-looking For Caro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.