Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors (1467 Views)

Goodbye Nairaland. / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
i have come to a realization and a point in time where i have decided to call it quit with nairaland....i feel i have overstayed my welcome here. can take it any longer... nothing else to contribute. this anonymousness is becoming a burden, a waste. though not trying to slight the owner of this great site, i have learnt alot in diverse ways from nairaland. time to take my leave. Thanks. Goodbye creative and intelligent nairalanders, PDP and APC ewarriors, tribalist, bigots e.t.c
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by mazzi: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Which social forum are u porting to na?
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Juliaann(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
i have come to a realization and a point in time where i have decided to call it quit with nairaland....i feel i have overstayed my welcome here. can take it any longer... nothing else to contribute. this anonymousness is becoming a burden, a waste. though not trying to slight the owner of this great site, i have learnt alot in diverse ways from nairaland. time to take my leave. Thanks. Goodbye creative and intelligent nairalanders, PDP and APC ewarriors, tribalist, bigots e.t.c
y
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by EasternLeopard: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Eya why

Hope not Hiv Aids or Ebola

Bye comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by dguyindcorner(m): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2015
How this guy monicker different now?
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Good riddance.

I'd soon leave this cesspool too. Before I go I'd clear every trace of my online existence to protect my intellectual right.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by LordDarius(m): 1:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Nobody right? Has death call upon you mate? Or has the derained mind of unseemly matter bigot your body, c'mon, why leave now mate, sure you have reasons but let it be known that this aint a cheap popularity you want mate, cus its aint right, we wouldnt wanna see you again, after your farewell.
Nobody must stay till GEJ moves to permanent site.... Otuoke

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by braine(m): 1:39am On Jan 06, 2015
People are literally leaving Nairaland for good oo.. Na so e bad reach?? cheesy ... Indeed, politics aint for the faint hearted.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2015
My village afor market no go notice say one person no come market, so adios undecided

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Well safe journey,,Pls dont board Peace Mass Transit oooh,, Na retired Nigerian Airways Pilots dey fly their Bus

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by DjAndroid: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2015
LordDarius:
Nobody right? Has death call upon you mate? Or has the derained mind of unseemly matter bigot your body, c'mon, why leave now mate, sure you have reasons but let it be known that this aint a cheap popularity you want mate, cus its aint right, we wouldnt wanna see you again, after your farewell.
Nobody must stay till GEJ moves to permanent site.... Otuoke

It shows nobody because he has deactivated his account.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1, I see you
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Tallesty1(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2015
brito:
Tallesty1, I see you
shhhhhhhhh.

That's my spirit
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
shhhhhhhhh.

That's my spirit

Lolz, good morning
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Tallesty1(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2015
brito:

Lolz, good morning
morning dear.

I won't call you an early riser cause it's darn too early(if u r in this part)

So why are you still awake?
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by edo3(m): 3:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Eyah!! Pls b4 u die,,helep me wt some of ur tns make i take am dey hold body oo..like ur car n ur house. Ewu!!
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Comsol: 4:00am On Jan 06, 2015
OP we wish you well in your future endeavour. As for me and my household, we have no where to go.

Well, from your monika, nairaland has nothing to lose since you're Nobody grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
morning dear.

I won't call you an early riser cause it's darn too early(if u r in this part)

So why are you still awake?

I slept around 8pm yesterday, was not feeling too strong. I couldn't sleep
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Olypeppy(f): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Should have done it quietly n no one will notice........Thanks for reducing the traffic here.......a sign that this new year will be great.......
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Seriously! This guy takes nairaland serious. Are you a joker like nairaland?
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by tit(f): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP
May Allah receive your soul.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by Firefire(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
RIP
May Allah receive your soul.

Chai, grin
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by agarawu23(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2015
hit like if u av tried so hard to check the op profile

nobody, soja go soja cum barrack remain d same o

nairaland till I x, my kids must inherit it.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors by lalasticlala(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Comsol:
OP we wish you well in your future endeavour. As for me and my household, we have no where to go.

Well, from your monika, nairaland has nothing to lose since you're Nobody grin grin grin

(1)

Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. / Buhari Shouldn’t Have Been In Nigeria Army — Omisore / Washington Apparently In Support Of GEJ Re Election Reports Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.