Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,393 members, 7,929,230 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (91356 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Am great & u?
LewisO:
Hello! hw u doing?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:04am On Jan 11, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Talk about stereotype. Some ladies don't get too comfortable with guys who act over familiar
now this does it. 1st time ever and u r already trying to be funny. Sorry should I say been stupid undecided to get the best out of a conversation it's better you flow and if u can't u kill d conversation b4 it gets to d K stage. The 1st response you get you give U an idea wat kindda conversation it's going to be.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2015
malonephills:
The type of d babe you talking abt aint girls wiv decency and no nice guy will want to move out wiv dose kind of babes
wat kindda babes?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:08am On Jan 11, 2015
kaboninc:

Hey Flexy. How are you?
am great & u?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2015
hadura29:

girls don't even type complete words anymore when they chat... I dey wonder, is it too much nollywood or them no sabi spell again ni.............God abeg oooooo..
the world is evolving. How many boys dey pay bride price b4 reaching 4 panties these days undecided
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:10am On Jan 11, 2015
1stola:

RUBBISH!
SEE ARROGANCE IN GIRL'S REPLY,
THE NONSENSE ALLOWED COZ SHE'S A GIRL RIGHT?
IF ANY BÍTCH REPLY ME LIKE THAT, I WILL JUST TELL HER TO GO TO HELL!!!
y wud u be chatting with a bitch in d 1st place She's a girl yea!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
am great & u?

Lol. Good morning!

The day is just breaking oh.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Darkrebel:

most ladies especially Nigerian women/ girls are so old fashioned, stiff and don't know how to converse. .
They make it seem like its an interrogation process and the guy is the questionnaire or an F.B.I agent and their duty is to answer questions.
most also have this stuppid immature ideology of playing hard to get(even on internet? and convos?-- that's plain moronic

for example:
guy: hey
girl: hi
guy: how are you doing today?
girl:- Fine
guy: so did anything interesting happen?
girl: nothing..just normal

what do you want the guy to do?

most girls do this..aren't you suppose to be polite and ask how the dude is doing or how his day is going also.
Girls need to learn the Etiquettes in Chatting
..as for me I just delete the girl immediately if I find her boring.
for me there's more maturity when u just tackle her instead of calling names. At that point
Guy: how was your day?
Girl: nothing just normal.
Guy: would it kill you to ask how I am doing too? I can see you are not interested in the conversation bye.

If she's interested @ dis point an apology will come in and d chat progresses. If not U lock up.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
90% is not all....there's a 10% window

Still not correct. 10% is still very small.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2015
misshoree:
Nice,I hope every guy in the world can get to read this.

Some guys just chat like they r stalking yu
true
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
kaboninc:

Still not correct. 10% is still very small.
am a girl so wen I say 90% I think i'm even too generous
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
for me there's more maturity when u just tackle her instead of calling names. At that point
Guy: how was your day?
Girl: nothing just normal.
Guy: would it kill you to ask how I am doing too? I can see you are not interested in the conversation bye.

If she's interested @ dis point an apology will come in and d chat progresses. If not U lock up.

If she's interested, she apologises and ensure she's chatting. If she's not, she either apologises and continue as before or she ignores him completely.

Besides no be by force to chat sef.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Good morning!

The day is just breaking oh.
good morning, how was ur nite?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:20am On Jan 11, 2015
pinkiepetite:
i swear! u so onpoint @op! excatly the way it is!
abi now grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
am a girl so wen I say 90% I think i'm even too generous

Lol! Ok then, if that suits you.

My night was peaceful. Thanks to the cold weather. How was yours?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Blackeard:
and some girls just reply like they're on the run.
u too run and try to catch dem.....girls should be chased don't u think

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:22am On Jan 11, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol! Ok then, if that suits you.

My night was peaceful. Thanks to the cold weather. How was yours?
I thank God for yet the gift of another day. U r up early
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2015
blakky97:

it doesn't argue for smartness on their part. not every body chatting with them is trying to get into their pants. infact, many a times, I realise that the k k k yes no hi bye y you type of ladies actually dont know how to make correct grammatical expressions and they are only sheltering behind the solid walls of abbreviations and short hand. who cares anyway?
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2015
patkoton:
I love dis. Its nice.
thanks
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
iamord:
I respect your opinion @ bolded, but I feel its better to make your intentions known, and there will be no hard feelings, lol on the number aspect, you know at times guys will not want to cast their guys and stuff, sometimes they even steal it from a friends phone, so they might not even remember where they got it from, any guy that asks when can we meet after a small period like that is definitely in need of some sharp sex, well those are guys with small boi orientation, a real guy will hold up a convo longer and make the lady feel comfy with him even b4 meeting, but you should not categorize all guys together cos of your few experiences. But ladies need to do more to hold their own line of the convo too.
wen a mature guy is chatting u'll know. A Lot of guys who chat up girl they got their pin online already hace this "cheap girl" mentality.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
swazyswag:
make I just leave dis chat wit gals mata cos if I start I won't finish
abeg start o, we fit learn from U
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I thank God for yet the gift of another day. U r up early

Yes I am. You caused it.... You woke me.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Thinkr:
There was a time when I was working in a bank. I had this particular girl on my list. She was the "k aii hmm" type. She updated "going off bbm for now sub almost over" so I decided to test her. I asked for her number transfered credit for bis to her and she was happy. Since that day she was always striking interesting chats all just cos of 1k recharge. In my mind I was like "Olori bururku lelei sha" as expected, the moral dies with time. Hoes everywhere grin
so u just gave 1k to charity? How generous. Where have u been?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2015
cytochromeC:

Is the bolded a joke or something How can you call the above the best form of conversation. With the rude and immature replies from the lady? Only men with low self esteem will continue that conversation after the 'k, so what do you want'.
instead of d "k" if she had written "ok" wud u be of this opinion
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes I am. You caused it.... You woke me.
woke u? How is dat? undecided
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2015
desharon:
@op.. very much on point. some guys can be really annoying on chatts that one tends to wonder the specie he is made of. one annoying chatt dat I received yesternight on FB that almost ruin my sleep....
guy: hi... desharon, tnx for accepting me.
me: U ar heartly welcome
guy: Ur profile says dat U graduated frm my sch, wot yr?
me: *no reply..
guy: it also says U ar in lagos, where in lagos?
me: *no reply..
guy: are U working, if U are working what do U do for a living, I mean what kind of work or job do U do?
me: who are are U?
guy: my name is Ola... a very hardworking guy, Godfearing, honest, goodlooking, single and searching. are U single?
me: U ask too much questions, what exactly did U study in school?
I have to turn off the chatt but he wouldn't stop calling n asking me to come online. eventually, I decided to help his lonely self by going online n the next question was.. what is Ur genotype and Ur blood group?
Imagine!
hahahhahahahhahahhahaha! Don't blame the brother. He has a deadline to get a wife....LMaaO

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Dizney:
lol......hmmmm.....i once made the mistake of asking a girl what her best food was and the answer was GARRI
haahhahhahahahhaha, @ wat point did u realise that question was a mistake
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Thinkr:
as in for real. Na only my sister dey do that "k" thing sometimes wey no dey pain me. Any goddamn random girl na delete straight. That's why I have successfully deleted over 90% of girls on bbm.
y ur sister own no dey pain u Ur sister sef no dey do am to oda guys
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2015
kiss
Treasure2014:
:olike honestly u are on point
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2015
oshaosha2014:
Nonsense post right here. No wonder some guys will be going around trying to learn how to pls or chat up a woman. Chatting online is dynamic and I can tell you that it doesn't have to begin in a particular way for it to be interesting. An interest chat could even begin with the most stupid words you can imagine.
Now chatting with a woman, that is a whole lot of work because most of this galz are boring, they can't hold an intelligent conversation. When you see them busy on their bb or whatever chatting, you should know its all about gossip with their familiar friends. So, trying to strick up a chat with them when they don't know u will be a hell of a task for her to flow with you. However, like I said before, many of them are boring, even when you are known. Don't bring any stupid rule here like guys have to work at it to chat up a gal. if you are boring you are boring.... you have no remedy. Don't put the blame on innocent guys pls.
y r u sounding angry? It was not ways to chat better..... lots of people r getting the concept rong....... it's all good though
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2015
2kris:
so on point at least i am reading it from a ladys research nt all those 419 attension seeking guys thanks sweerry@mzfleexydeeva
you welcome
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
woke u? How is dat? undecided

These mentions on Nairaland sting like bees. So when I get mentioned, I feel that sharp pain and jerk up. Yours in particular.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.