Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

OBJ Defects To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Defects To Apc (1717 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Shock OBJ Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Defects To Apc by baf: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.

I believe in transparency and integrity but unfortunately, PDP is an opposite of such attributes.

They dwell in deception and in the lowest form of debase if I may say.

I believe change is what Nigeria needs and regardless of whether GMB can deliver or not, it is still change in a way. Nigeria needs to be delivered from a useless government that has taken over since I left presidency.

fnn bday3

If you have read my book, you will see that Jonathan is nothing different from my VP when I was president. Atiku was just a big time backbiter unknown to him that when you have people behind you, your back actually becomes visible to you.

I want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to the leaders of the APC for accepting me as I am and I am proud to say that come 2015, APC is taking over Nigeria for good of us all.

I am a civilian like you all now so I understand what it means to live in the suburbs as you are all aware that I stay nowhere else apart from my village here in Ota.

Finally, I would like to implore all Nigerians that come 2015 Elections, VOTE GOOD GOVERNMENT NOT GOOD LUCK”
THIS IS SERIOUS
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by stebell(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP, dis ur story no get even small sauce to spice it up. how person wan take chop am na.

abeg go bring sauce come put for this food. add plenty

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by buchichukwu69: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Not surprised a bit Walahi!!! I'll be truly really be surprised if my Oga himself on Nairaland defects from saTANic to progressivegrin, Oga Seun, I hail oooo, twallllleeeee...gringringrin
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by purplesummer(f): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
SOURCE?
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Basildvalour(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
When people make noise here, they do it with a lot of strength forgetting that they have no back up.

No source yet you have broken a news...Weldone!!!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Gboliwe: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
stebell:
OP, dis ur story no get even small sauce to spice it up. how person wan take chop am na.

abeg go bring sauce come put for this food. add plenty

ibeg, let me know if the maggi and onions are enough when s/he eventually brings the sauce.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Swizdoe(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Op dem suppose fry your brain for frying pan........
You this fake naija news clowns abi na FNN you dey call yourself deserves to be emptied inside the atlantic ocean
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by totalhouse(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stop peddling rumour. Leave the old man alone.Somebody carried the news as a joke on nl, u turned it to a major news on politics. I supposed you are learned.Pls act like one op.
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who? Thief O.? who is busy planning his escape to exile?
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
children everywhere.
Re: OBJ Defects To Apc by Akinsz: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lies... Just ignore.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally / 10 Reasons Why Boko Haram Is More Powerful Than ISIS, Al-qaeda, ETC Combined / GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.