Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (25660 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by hazyfm1: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
bobo65:

Actually buhari is d illiterate here
U r so confuse

I'LL VOTE FOR HIM, EVEN IF HE PRESENTS NEPA BILL AS CERTIFICATE - Victor Ikpeba

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by kristisking(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Who cares.GEJ all the way till Buhari marries Salamat,10yrs old Abubakar Shekau's daughter.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by samuelmag: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pitching his tent with GEJ was exercising his franchise but saying he was the reason we won AFCON he needs brain. Surgery 2 remove dat goat brain.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by kristisking(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Who cares.GEJ all the way till Buhari marries Khadijat,10yrs old Abubakar Shekau's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by gebest: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
YOBO IS A DISSAPPOINTMENT
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by amazingqueen(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Me don't see what he did wrong , the man is a Nigerian and has the right to have an opinion. Me too want GEJ , oya my fans, start bashing me!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by bobo65(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
hazyfm1:

I'LL VOTE FOR HIM, EVEN IF HE PRESENTS NEPA BILL AS CERTIFICATE - Victor Ikpeba

Yet u keep calling GEJ clueless
Smh
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yobo for tell us why we no qualify for nations cup. He is entitled to campaign for whoever he wants.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by rhames(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
I be una referee. Why are u all arguing over corn beef? The guy no save during his career and he is desperately looking for a Pension
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Frankiss44(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]HE SPOKE LIKE AN ILLITERATE [/size]

STUPIID BENCH WARMER AT AFCON 2013

And how exactly does your Buhari speak?

Why hate on a man for having a different opinion?

Not to mention the fact he earns more money and fame sitting on the bench than you can ever lay your hands on...... Even in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by rhames(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
I be una referee. Why are u all arguing over corn beef? The guy no save during his career and he is desperately looking for a Pension and this campaign gave him the opportunity.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Frankiss44(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
amazingqueen:
Me don't see what he did wrong , the man is a Nigerian and has the right to have an opinion. Me too want GEJ , oya my fans, start bashing me!

Don't mind APC rats jare..

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Akinsz: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Calamity yobo
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make dem free d Yobo jare,he is a Nigerian n has d right to support whomever that pleases him.Just lyk we ave d Gej/Buhari supporters on Nairaland
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by olu77(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
olaric:
While most of us may not agree with what Yobo has said, at least we must all agree he has a right to free speech and to pitch his tent with whom he likes.

You are right. Just as Jonathan has every right to pardon unrepentant criminals, befriend corruption and keep promising without action. We also have the right to vote him out.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Frankiss44(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Horlawoomey:
GEJ achievements is on MP3, you only hear it, no one sees it.

Well, we can't blame GEJ for APC induced blindness.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by hazyfm1: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
bobo65:

Yet u keep calling GEJ clueless
Smh

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by hazyfm1: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

And how exactly does your Buhari speak?

Why hate on a man for having a different opinion?

Not to mention the fact he earns more money and fame sitting on the bench than you can ever lay your hands on...... Even in your dreams.

I don't hate YOBO, I have always been a fan ever since he joined Everton.

But how on earth will he say We won AFCON because of Jonathan?

I hate people mixing politics with my darling sport FOOTBALL
Germany who won the World Cup dare not say this
#KEEP POLITICS AWAY FROM FOOTBALL
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by zomby(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yobo is nobody.
Even when he was leading the Green Eagles he exhibited poor leadership in every way. Therefore, I'm not surprised at all that he came out to support his role model.
Please let him be, he brought nothing and won't make any major impact....Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by diasporaman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yobo never still go South Africa? Because Europe no need his calamitous services anymore.

Small time now dem go call YAKUBU AIYEGBENI make him come talk unbehalf of the youth .
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by drey076(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari all the way
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by BarryX(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
He has right to vote and support who he so wishes to support.

I don't really get the idea behind canvassing or rooting for a 72 Year man as my president.

I have a septuagenarian father like that, that calls me for new ideas! He is enjoying his retirement after trying so hard in his prime to make we his children who we are today.

A sane 72-year old should be chilling either in his pensions, house rents, children's goodwill and relishing his achievements NOT jostling for positions up & down the place disgracing himself with 2 minutes speeches.

Enough said

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Frankiss44(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
hazyfm1:

I don't hate YOBO, I have always been a fan ever since he joined Everton.

But how on earth will he say We won AFCON because of Jonathan?

Because no sitting president has given them the sort of motivation GEJ gave them.

For once we witnessed an Era of no pay dispute so as the captain of the team he had more facts than you.

So Mr. Who are you to question him? It is his decision to make and we need to learn to respect people's decision.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Louislewis: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Give me reason(s) why Yobo will support Buhari, when...

* He has never seen any school built in Buhari's name.
* He has never seen any borehole constructed by Buhari.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by Buhari or for him nor through Buhari.

* He has never seen Buhari use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by Buhari, for him or through Buhari.

* Asides from doing nothing, Buhari has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are Buhari's numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

*Buhari has never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* Buhari's entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say Buhari can change Nigeria.
* Buhari's ruled this nation cluelessly during the military era without any certificate and significant contribution from him, except from his second in command who was vibrant as a leader..

Charity as they say begins at home.

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* Buhari has never been a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited Buhari for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemble ever chose him (Buhari) to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated Buhari as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia...

The only thing is noted for is total commitment to Islamizing this nation and total commitment to Sharia law for all state as quoted by him (Buhari). Below..

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by hazyfm1: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

Because no sitting president has given them the sort of motivation GEJ gave them.

For once we witnessed an Era of no pay dispute so as the captain of the team he had more facts than you.

So Mr. Who are you to question him? It is his decision to make and we need to learn to respect people's decision.

Simply say we support GEJ, so many people said the same at TBS, But don't say we won AFCON because of GEJ.

I can as well say we lost qualification for AFCON 2015 because of GEJ.

Lets take politics out of FOOTBALL PLEASE...

How do u expect his team mates who played 90 mins to feel, hearing this from some one who played less than 5 mins
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yobo is a wise guy joor at least the guy knows the difference between victory and defeat. How do you expect him to support a serial loser like Buhari. GEJ all the way. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by zomby(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't really get the idea behind canvassing or rooting for a 72 Year man as my president.

I have a father like that, that calls me for new ideas! He is enjoying his retirement after trying so hard in his prime to make we his children who we are today.

A sane 72-year should be chilling either in his pensions, house rents, children goodwill and relishing his achievements NOT jostling for positions up & down the place disgracing himself with 2 minutes speeches.

Enough said

Hey,
Just because your father is home calling you for ideas doesn't mean other fathers are still not out there pretty much very active.
We have different types of fathers, some are mentally lazy, some think like Jonathan, while others are still very active and willing to do anything/ everything to rescue this nation for the future generation.

In a nutshell, there are still many sharp/ active 72 years old fathers out there

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Badgers14: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make Una free Yobo Jor, as em no get club again, him wan try collect small check from Oga Jona use keep body and soul together. grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by sodiqrasaq(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12. ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise #21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise #21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise #21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise #21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise #21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ENOUGH OF THEIR TRASH! NO WAY!! NO MORE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by sebali: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
mak una leave dat clubless guy.
na hustling him dey
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Sunshinelady(f): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Notice dat 99.9 per cent of dem are yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.