Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (25649 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by henrysam(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is why I will not forever pitch tent with apc, when you have different opinion about thiers they result to abuse and derogatory remarks. So na gag u wanna gag us. We will never agree with you.
Is there no fundermental human rights again.
This is your trade mark. Your granpa buhari did it on 1983 we will not allow it again.
Gej till apc knows how to respect rights of individuals

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Easy1401(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian are so daft in term of politics, please why accusing him on his personal choice, if your own views diff from others you are in trouble, this is not politics but total madness. Don't mind them Mr Yobo.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Eziachi: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
olaric:
While most of us may not agree with what Yobo has said, at least we must all agree he has a right to free speech and to pitch his tent with whom he likes.
You are right, unfortunately he said that he is speaking in behalf of all the youths of Nigeria not for himself.
First of a'll, he is not a youth but a grown a.s.s man. Secondly, no 0-13 years old ever elected him to speak in their behalf.
And a guy of 30 something calling himself a youth, what are his children?
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by basty: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
I will disgrace that mumu @ Eko Hotels tonight.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by mogentle(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Champele:
Its a norm,ordinary me have beenblasted many times for supporting GEJ talk more Yobo.when Reno first told nigerians about some foreigners imported and employed by APC we thought it was joke.im feeling them all over the media now,especially this nairaland.hope they wont end up influenceing seun's decisions.
When we said all TAN members are pay as you go members, we were right at last. Go and get more fans for PDP to invade the media. Where are the TAN members? Cry me a bucket.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by vigasimple(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cult like supporters and fundamentalist don't want others to air their opinion. Vote for APC FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

BHUARI HIMSELF IS ANTI FREEDOM OF SPEECH. What do you expect from his supporters. They will kil for religion and losing elections and when they kill, they usually kill Southerners youth corpers whom their parents struggle to send to university.

off course people who did not go to university don't understand the importance .
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Eziachi: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ecobidi:
Yobo is a wise guy joor at least the guy knows the difference between victory and defeat. How do you expect him to support a serial loser like Buhari. GEJ all the way. GEJ TILL 2019
He does not have to openly endorse any candidate if he is not ready to be ridiculed by those opposed to Jonathan.
It's always skin crawling when empty headed celebrities get involve in politics.
If he wasn't empty upstairs, what on earth motivated him saying that AFGON was won because of GEJ, when Nigeria AFGON non qualifications is still raw among young people and Nigeria football fans?
It didn't even occur to him or did someone asked him to say that?
That's clueless.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by femi4: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
It is not bad for a CLUBLESS man to ebdorse a CLUELESS man... Yobo dy find wetin he go chop nii
Guy u too much.....This is my quote of the month
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by shegsrules(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's not easy leaving a career and not investing ur money into wat would fetch u more. Yobo is just sumone who is associating in other to tap off the pocket.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
It is not bad for a CLUBLESS man to ebdorse a CLUELESS man... Yobo dy find wetin he go chop nii
[size=18pt]
Joseph Yobo is actually re-tarded and controlled by his Igbo mother in-law who is a gold digger.
Like GEJ, he is another woman wrapper.
Birds of the same feather flock together. [/size]
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by BarryX(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
zomby:

Hey,
Just because your father is home calling you for ideas doesn't mean other fathers are still not out there pretty much very active.
We have different types of fathers, some are mentally lazy, some think like Jonathan, while others are still very active and willing to do anything/ everything to rescue this nation for the future generation.

In a nutshell, there are still many sharp/ active 72 years old fathers out there
And from all your analysis of the various 72-years old .. You found out that Buhari is Sharp/active enough to rescue this nation for the future generation

Zombie, don't make me laugh.. Have you heard or seen this guy talk?
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
henrysam:
This is why I will not forever pitch tent with apc, when you have different opinion about thiers they result to abuse and derogatory remarks. So na gag u wanna gag us. We will never agree with you.
Is there no fundermental human rights again.
This is your trade mark. Your granpa buhari did it on 1983 we will not allow it again.
Gej till apc knows how to respect rights of individuals

[size=18pt]You don't know PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) party.
I have been there and their evils made me leave these greedy liars and wicked looters of the national treasury.[/size]

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by segnys007(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
If them like make them bring Messi and Ronaldo. Na Yobo opinion be that one wey hin talk. No be my own.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Dammyea(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thumb up Yobo,

Ure supporting d right candidate.

GEJ 2015 - 2019
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by segnys007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eziachi:
You are right, unfortunately he said that he is speaking in behalf of all the youths of Nigeria not for himself.
First of a'll, he is not a youth but a grown a.s.s man. Secondly, no 0-13 years old ever elected him to speak in their behalf.
And a guy of 30 something calling himself a youth, what are his children?
Considering the 30 something gan is football age o. His children will youthlings, abi?
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by LastProphet: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
juliusocean:
Insult him all u want but am sure d young man has a certificate... undecided

Yes, even a clueless person can have a phd certificate
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by wellmax(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
I was shamed when Yobo said GEJ made us win AFCON. My question is who made us to lose qualification?
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by wasuka14(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let's be calm, nothin wey anybody talk can influence our decision. No celebrity can change unchangeable FEBUHARI 2015. Leave sobo alone he tryin to pay back for automatic selection he got to AFCON & WORLDCUP 2014. He wil soon decamp n join Change Train!
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by AlBaqir(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

"If NEPA BILL is Buhari's credential, I will vote for him" ~Victor Ikpeba.
tag @Rilwayne001, Empiree, lanrexlan.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Ahmeduana(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
I THOUGHT DEMOCRACY IS ABOUT CHOICES, WHERE IS DEMOCRACY HERE? DID YOBO HOLD GUN TO YOUR HEAD FOR SUPPORTING BUHARI? I think you are the clueless in this matter! You said you want a backward and retrogressive person as a president, he didn't question your choice neither did he ask you to come and give account of yourself, why insulting and raining abuses on the guy? Pray to achieve what the guy has achieved in life! BADA§ ALIAS OLORI BU-RU-KU! Yes is your comment am replying to!
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by chuksey1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
olaric:
While most of us may not agree with what Yobo has said, at least we must all agree he has a right to free speech and to pitch his tent with whom he likes.

Yes he has a right to free speech the same way every Nigerian has a right to freely critique whatever he says..
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by pheesayor(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
yes but not speaking on behalf of the youths
olaric:
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by emiye(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Calamity Yobo,.... Calamity GEJ cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by okparea(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
in as much that i don't like gej government i see him winning and still working with these clueless people like himself ..
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Jecintakia: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
haibe:
The guy is just after money, because I see no reason why a man in his right sense will give a clueless fellow the permission to govern him a second time. If GEJ likes, he should beg Messi to campaign for him but there is no going back in this one.

In feBUHARI
Vote BUHARI

#Buhari4change

GMB TILL 2023

Taaa Buhari..... GEJ till 2019 tongue
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
A crap endorse a clueless? Equation balance die! #change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
AlBaqir:

cheesy cheesy feBuhari on our mind my kind sire.

CHANGE IS COMING

See ehn bro, corrupt politicians are damn scared of this man named buhari.

See what this clueless JonaTAN said today " Jonathan...how much did Jim Nwobodo stole ....money not up to the price of a peugeot....and buhari regime send him to jail...is that good enough?" and the gullible crowd shouted "NOO" ....but some months ago, someone stole a blackberry phone and was sent to 3years imprisoment, can you imagine? and its good for someone who stole about 200k to be walking freely among us?.

Dayummmn bro. things must change...it must change.

Vote wisely bro, corruption is the major problem we are facing in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by zomby(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
And from all your analysis of the various 72-years old .. You found out that Buhari is Sharp/active enough to rescue this nation for the future generation

Zombie, don't make me laugh.. Have you heard or seen this guy talk?

Have you heard the Otuoke farmer talk?
Have you witnessed the Otuoke farmer on CNN?
Have you heard Patience talk?

Sample of your clueless unpresidential president
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=597757417025121&fref=nf

Buhari is not applying for newscaster or CNN reporter position...So, we do not care about how Buhari talks, what we care about is his capability to bring back discipline, eradicate corruption, and provide security.
The Otuoke farmer has shown us that he doesn't have what it takes, therefore, it makes no sense to waste another 4 years waiting for a proven incompetent leader to perform.
At this point, there is nothing to lose, we must change hands.

Jonathan must go and Buhari must take over
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by SpencerLewis(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
freshness2020:
Because he is not foolish like you lot ...see frustration written all over them from the top. They have been looking for a way in spewing down their foolishness . But y'all fail..
..we are not foolish only ignoramus opts for illiterate leader as followers!
GEJ all the way!
Better to be an iliterate but competent leader than to be a clueless with PhD zoology (umu anumanu) as a leader and couple with an illiterate kleptomaniac wife as "1st lady". The only way i can vote GEJ is ifhe replaces that his illiterate wife with the 2nd or the 3rd one. As for all Temi Ejoor did it as military administrator of Enugu and Abia states during Abacha time.
Powerful leaders like Nikita Khrushchev of USSR were never educated. same with some earlier USA presidents.
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by jide333(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
WHY are you hating? is it by force to vote for buhari? must you people apc followers insult, hate, and kill anyone that doesn't support buhari i just don't understand you all...

haibe:
The guy is just after money, because I see no reason why a man in his right sense will give a clueless fellow the permission to govern him a second time. If GEJ likes, he should beg Messi to campaign for him but there is no going back in this one.

In feBUHARI
Vote BUHARI

#Buhari4change

GMB TILL 2023
Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
How many goals did GEJ score or save? angry stu_pid statement from a waste

Re: Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech by lanrexlan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
AlBaqir:

Maybe stealing is corruption, maybe stealing isn't corruption that's story for otuoke fishermen.
A clueless person surrounded by clueless people, I don't know what someone like Doyin okupe is doing in his cabinet.
Vote out cluelessness, AlBaqir make una no waste una vote o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.