Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! (6861 Views)

Latest Method Of Getting Free 1GB And 500MB On MTN / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / New Method For Getting Mtn 5mb With #5 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by JoshuaKay(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Scammers are known for a wide ranging number of Internet scams, some more farfetched than others. But perhaps one of the most audacious scams is the one known as the “hitman scam” and it's been active since at least 2006. And it’s not a particularly complex con, either. Certainly nothing you’d see in an episode of “The Hustle“. In fact the entire scam amounts to nothing more than extortion, but in one of the most audacious ways possible. It starts, like so many online scams do, via an email. In this email, the recipient is told that their life is in danger because some unknown entity has paid a hitman to kill them. The sender of the email (the scammer) claims to be the person hired to carry out the killing. However, after watching the recipient for some time, the scammer claims that they are willing to allow them to pay a higher price in order to save themselves.Basically, the victim is tricked into believing that they have to cough up a large sum of money in order to save their life. The emails assert that going to the police will result in the “contract”being carried out. An example can be seen below –

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don’t comply, i was paid to eliminateyou and I have to do it within 10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you deadand he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are indoubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail.Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just feltsomething good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You willfirst of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining$5,000.
If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.
Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.For your own good I will adviseyou not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the personwho want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: b.patbulle2240@gmail.com

Source: http://www.thatsnonsense.com/blog/hitman-scam-audacious-internet-scam/

Have u received an email similar to this?
Comment below.

8 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Joshkid(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by dapsyie: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Sure...nigga with scam
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by JoshuaKay(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2015
dapsyie:
Sure...nigga with scam

As in... very expensive one
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Redoil: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Maga no need pay
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by ShirelleBaby: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
THIS TYPE AINT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED OH

I will panic very well if i recieved this type

But now I know--hehehehehe
BRING IT ON

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wa o. These guys mean business this year o. But what kind of assasin contacts a target via email?

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Donkaz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wa o

We must wise up!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Too much oyinbo films ......lubbish! angry

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Chrisx1x(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op dat letter culd kill a person wit weak heart
chai.hw on earth is a person supposed to knw its a scam? GOD help man o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by monalicious(f): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
this is really scary.thanks for the alert. Alot of people would fall prey to them.nobody wan die

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Death is only a word. We all gon die someday.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Only a daredevil will not take this kind pf scam seriously. But one thing about hit men is their unquestionable loyalty (except for those that are spies). No amount of money will make him go back on killing the victim. I know of this as a result of one of my teacher's husband's killing by hit men. The man and wife begged the killer promising to double whatever he was paid but he told then that his life has been bought sad

No professional hitman will contact his contract. But still one has to be careful o

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by DahtzFestjayz: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yes, Op. Exactly the mail sent to me.
Its says 7pm, I should not step out. Because His boys are tracking me. Later i realised that 7pm is Exactly my main business time. I just skip it away. Thank God . Since december, Am still Alive. Thank God
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by sparkleboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
End time tinz
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by whizbee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
May amadioha strike that scammer..*goes out of thread to get guns at ajanlekoko police station *
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by jingh(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
if dem send dis to me, I go fall ooooo
tanx for d info
Holatin come and read even though you are a jinn
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Ellidude(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol. These guys are really bad thinkers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by eightsin(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is Damn serious. I don't see how one won't panic with this.

In fact, e pass kidnap threat

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Momcherry(f): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
If this kind of mail is sent to me, I won't even notice it till the 10 days had passed because it will be in my spam folder.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Warlord3000(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Interesting movie script smiley

Shebi na money wey dey the so called "yahoo assasin" go collect smiley

Lol
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by BasseyJ(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
JoshuaKay:

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend.

Source: http://www.thatsnonsense.com/blog/hitman-scam-audacious-internet-scam/

Have u received an email similar to this?
Comment below.
grin grin grin whats the use of paying if he'll still SPEAR your life??
Well this one no be for Naija

9 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by joe17: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
See upgrade shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by francizy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Na only white this one fit work for. Try it on 9ja babes and guys, this is what you get in reply.

Dear Mr. Assassin,

How are you? I hope you are fine. How are you spending the money my friend sent to you? Hope you are flexing it well because another one might not find its way into your palms.

I've always wanted someone to talk to and I feel you're that person. Here are my worries:

am broke right now,
am out of job,
I have a family to feed,
my girlfriend is pregnant and I don't know how to tell my wife,
I'm facing serious political challenge in my area because, right now, am in the north and am scared I might still die soon if someone looses election,
I, my wife and kids moved out of our rented apartment into my fathers house because of lack of cash to pay rent, etc

In short, Mr.Assassin, if I keep on listing my problems, you will start crying and you may even repent of your ways which I don't really want right now. Am tired of life and I don't want to meet February 14 because its either my wife finds out I'm about to have a baby mama and poisons me or I get killed in the post election violence, or I die of hunger, or I die of high blood pressure.

So please make it snappy. I'd rather you reduce the 8 days ultimatum and come get me tomorrow because I must have repented by then.

Thank you for your corporation.

Kindest regards,

Your Victim-to-be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by JoshuaKay(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

So please make it snappy. I'd rather you reduce the 8 days ultimatum and come get me tomorrow because I must have repented by then.

Thank you for your corporation.

Kindest regards,

Your Victim-to-be.
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by siegfried99(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol..

This one no go work for naija grin

All in all.. we must be careful
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Scout60(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Morale of the story, if you receive any unsolicited mail, either send to junk mail or delete.
Replying is tantamount to feeding fire with petrol!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by adeebayo: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
that's some scary poo....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by yomalex(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A TD-SCDMA Android Phone?? / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone / The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.