Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! (6864 Views)

Latest Method Of Getting Free 1GB And 500MB On MTN / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / New Method For Getting Mtn 5mb With #5 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by naturally: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks for sharing
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2015
This must be real though I never receive such mail but have received calls to such effects. I think sometimes around October last just received a call on one of my numbers. Seeing the call from that number I suggested that the unknown number must be an old friend or client because in recent time at least three years back, I have not actively been using the line whether for personal or business purpose.

I answered the call, to hear the person confirming my name (a name I have long forgotten). Yes I am, I confirmed, he introduced himself as a member of occultic group and was just leaving a meeting where someone brought my name and pictures for them to kill me (kill me for what?) I kept mute, allowing him to continue using is air time because with that I knew that scammers are in action. How could that person leave my phone number with my name and picture to an herbalists? I asked myself. He then asked where I am currently living, I just say one named that pop up to my brain. That's the end. Months latter I was not killed neither do I have bad dreams nor engaged in Father destroy those against me journey of fasting and prayer.

Summary, this type of scam can only be successful on those who believe that everything and everyone around them do not wish them well or are against them not people with weak or fainted hearts. Live a simple life of doing what you feel was right, be at peace with people around you while maintaining your integrity around and be happy with your life, you will never fall a victim of be scammed.

Their victims have also be people who fears a lot, seeing ordinarily flies in their kitchen in the night they will start binding and casting Devils or people who are frustrating their life by being impatient comparing themselves with others who THEY THOUGHT lives a more comfortable live than them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by JoshuaKay(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
naturally:
Thanks for sharing
U r wlc
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Freshtomato(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2015
This will not work on me. I won't even flinch!
#teambadmarket grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by nurey(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
How can anybody fall for this in Naija, the guy asked you to pay in Dollars and not in Naira

The use of his english is fucking poor, if he is a high paid professional killer he must have had an expensive school training (spare not spear etc)

Which of my friend who is not even worth 200k with all the assets he has will have time to hire an assassin to kill me over arguing about the most expensive car in the world.

Me I can't fall for this scam because "eni ti o je gbeee lo ma ku gbeee" (Na person wey chop gbeee go die gbeee). Lol
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Lordmykel(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
That for the info bro OP.

But lemme scam some of my friends first. grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Eljay24(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Op What if the money is payed and he still wants to kill the target (assuming it wasn't a scam)

Then I won't reply the mail,
(it's not a must to reply the mail)

I'd just read the mail carefully for loop holes

Quit my Job
cut of from all my contacts phones gadgets all that technology brings

Get a Knights SR-25 snipper rifle, civilian version with 20″ barrel

Retire to some solitary confinement

Track down the killer make him confess who sent him . ..

But then like u said it's a scam
grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by JoshuaKay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eljay24:

Get a Knights SR-25 snipper rifle, civilian version with 20″ barrel
Menn, u seem to know much about guns shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by hussein1586: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! by Oahray: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Momcherry:
If this kind of mail is sent to me, I won't even notice it till the 10 days had passed because it will be in my spam folder.. cheesy
hehehe... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate Cliq4dnite Plan On Etisalat(9mobile) Sim / The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. / Please Help Me Identity This Device (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.