Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,539 members, 7,978,767 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (14867 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ebony Silk,

"jagbajantis" grin grin grin grin grin grin

too much.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Tbag5: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2008
OgaMadam:

Love is a sacrifice Silly boy

but the hard truth is severely corroding the all important foundation of Trust and Respect is really
no way to enter a marriage.

You may be sorry but man, if i was D girl, i may have a lot to loose but i will seriously always watch my back.

After all they say, a man who learns to beat or cheat is like a dog that learns how to bite, it just never stops
(save for 1/2 percent of all cases)

Sorry, but you hurt her man. In advance that is, cause assuming you havent tell her yet.

talk to women, they will try and best predict her thought patterns and what the best cause of actions may be.

I know what the guy did is very wrong. . . .but we must all know we are all human. . . .
I seriously believe that this should make the fiance to start disrespecting and distrusting him. . . . .
I must also point out that Men are very much different from dogs. . . .so pardon me, your saying about the biting dog is not acknowledged in this cas.

Ebony-Silk:

Small? embarassed cry Same here, hope everything is alright at the other end. Got worried, thought those females over there did justice to you grin

Loyalty sense my bum!! Please don't make an excuse for the dude. How would you feel if you and your fiance already set up a date for your wedding. Then you heard that you won't be the father of your wife's child. Oops, she couldn't keep her legs closed because she loved you oh so very much!!

I may be too young to understand all this romantic jagbajantis and love drama, but I am not naive. If I see that there's no need to waste my time, I leave. Loyalty sense my flat bum angry angry

I think it's best he leaves his fiance and try to deal with the pregant one. You know what they say, a broken r/ship is better than a broken marraige.

Like I said to OgaMadam. . . .we need to take into cognisance the fact that we cant really seperate human from our feelings . . . .be it lust, love, loyalty or whatever. . . .these shads of feelings are responsible for our decisions which could either end up as one or two things. . . .mistakes or great decision.
In the case of this poster. . .it was a mistake. But the question is that. . .Dont you think a decision made by this fiance according to what she will feel when she knows about this could be a great decision she will cherish and be proud of after marrying the guy. . . .am not removing the fact that it could be a mistake too if the guy continues to cheat on her after their marriage.

But leaving him doesnt guarantee she wouldnt end up being with another cheater and some1 with even worse drama?

Those girls cant kill me jor. . . .since u no kill me. . . tongue
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I think it's best he leaves his fiance and try to deal with the pregant one. You know what they say, a broken r/ship is better than a broken marraige.

yea so if he goes for d preggie one,then the outlines statement will be a problem

1.the pregnancy has a lot of stories in it,nobody is sure if it is hes

2.he does not love d second girl,so why go to her and end up living in pains

3.its better he breaks off d relationship he has wt d second one,a broken agreement r relationship is better than a broken marriage since there is no love btw them
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2008
Paternity can only happen after birth, people.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2008
T_bag:

Like I said to OgaMadam. . . .we need to take into cognisance the fact that we can't really seperate human from our feelings . . . .be it lust, love, loyalty or whatever. . . .these shads of feelings are responsible for our decisions which could either end up as one or two things. . . .mistakes or great decision.
In the case of this posterit was a mistake. But the question is thatdon't you think a decision made by this fiance according to what she will feel when she knows about this could be a great decision she will cherish and be proud of after marrying the guy. . . .am not removing the fact that it could be a mistake too if the guy continues to cheat on her after their marriage.

But leaving him doesnt guarantee she wouldnt end up being with another cheater and someone with even worse drama?

Those girls can't kill me jor. . . .since u no kill me. . . tongue
Proud that he told her that he impregnated another woman? What should she be proud of? The fact that she won't be his first child's mother? Or the fact that he put a ring on her finger, and yet could not find the control to keep his zipper closed.

Plz, ojebi to so fun, because eventually she'll find out. It's her RIGHT to know about his scandal, he had to tell her, so telling her was his responsibility.

Atleast she'll knopw that she left "that" cheater. I just wonder how you men can be so inconsiderate sometimes. . . .so evil!

Anywaz, I dare not kill you, I can't o. More like sustain you wink
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

yea so if he goes for d preggie one,then the outlines statement will be a problem

1.the pregnancy has a lot of stories in it,nobody is sure if it is hes

2.he does not love d second girl,so why go to her and end up living in pains

3.its better he breaks off d relationship he has wt d second one,a broken agreement r relationship is better than a broken marriage since there is no love between them
1. It doesn't matter if it's his or not. What matters is the fact that he cheated on his wife to be. Anything that happens after, na his wahala. I'd have waka.

2. So he loves his fiance? funny

3. It's best he breaks off both r/ship. If I can have things my way, I think it'd be better if he sticks with the pregnant one sha
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

1. It doesn't matter if it's his or not. What matters is the fact that he cheated on his wife to be. Anything that happens after, na his wahala. I'd have waka.

2. So he loves his fiance? funny

3. It's best he breaks off both r/ship. If I can have things my way, I think it'd be better if he sticks with the pregnant one sha

1.well its his cross let him carry it,but i will not advise him to go for d woman he does not love

2.oh yes he does,even married pple dat love their partners still have little crushes on pple,lovers who love their partners still get attracted to pple,does it mean they dont love their partners?nope

3.i think its best he sticks to the one dat he truly has feelings and not get sticked to d other out of pity or blackmail,it wont take him anywhere
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Tbag
must also point out that Men are very much different from dogs. . . .so pardon me, your saying about the biting dog is not acknowledged in this cas.
Seems you have grown overnight. wasnt sayin men are like dogs.

@Ebony-Silk
he should just let them both go. with the preggaz one will just have a rollercoaster relationship. man just clear your head and start afresh, with more seriousness this time. sorry. embarassed
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2008
OgaMadam:

must also point out that Men are very much different from dogs. . . .so pardon me, your saying about the biting dog is not acknowledged in this cas.
Never said anything about biting dog.

busybein:

1.well its his cross let him carry it,but i will not advise him to go for d woman he does not love

2.oh yes he does,even married people that love their partners still have little crushes on people,lovers who love their partners still get attracted to people,does it mean they don't love their partners?nope

3.i think its best he sticks to the one that he truly has feelings and not get sticked to d other out of pity or blackmail,it wont take him anywhere
1. ok

2. Hope you know that there's attraction and then there's infidelity. . . . Attraction: You can look and admire, but you dare not touch.
Infidelity: Admire and f.CUK AMAYW.

3. Lol!! It's not his choice anymore. It's all up to the woman he cheated on.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by JJYOU: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2008
ofcourse shes lying,some women r devils

you talk true here
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

1. ok

2. Hope you know that there's attraction and then there's infidelity. . .  . Attraction: You can look and admire, but you dare not touch.
Infidelity: Admire and f.CUK AMAYW.

3. Lol!! It's not his choice anymore. It's all up to the woman he cheated on.

2.atleast he even came out with it,if wives can forgive their husbands infidelity,then why shouldnt she?will she say shes also been faithful to him?is there a proof on her side?no way,if its his child,then let him take responsibility as d father,but marrying her cos of d child,is going to be a marriage wt out love,and wat if he leaves his fiancee and then finds out the second one isnt preggie at all?like karma said d pregnancy thingy is a lie

3.i dont think so,d second one wants him for real,so he still has a choice
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Tbag5: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Paternity can only happen after birth, people.

Good point.

Ebony-Silk:

Proud that he told her that he impregnated another woman? What should she be proud of? The fact that she won't be his first child's mother? Or the fact that he put a ring on her finger, and yet could not find the control to keep his zipper closed.

Plz, ojebi to so fun, because eventually she'll find out. It's her RIGHT to know about his scandal, he had to tell her, so telling her was his responsibility.

Atleast she'll knopw that she left "that" cheater. I just wonder how you men can be so inconsiderate sometimes. . . .so evil!

Anywaz, I dare not kill you, I can't o. More like sustain you wink

Here you go generalizing again. . . .
The guy cannot be proud of his act while telling her the truth. . . .if he is sensible enough, he should tell her remorsefully and try as much as possible to assure her that he wouldnt do that anymore. . . .

If we are to dump evry ass that do us wrong in every relationship, then we might end up going out with every man/woman in our county before we actually get married. . . .

Being married sef. . .does not guarantee that there wouldnt be drama after marriage. . .and does that mean people should opt out of marriages straight without giving a second and as much as possible chances?

Ability to withstand "drama" or berra put, challenges is what Naija women has over women of other nationalities. . .it is believed that 9ja women are brought up in such a way to withstand and fix relationship and marriage challenges unlike others. . .but if 9ja women starts to think like foreigners by opting out of every relationship or marriage because of challenges. . .then, there aint no difference anymore.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2008
JJYOU:

you talk true here

na today,they will do anything to trap a man,this man is getting married,so let her stay off his case,or give a solid proof that shes preggie

devil incarnates r some women on earth

though d man is stupid
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2008
Ability to withstand "drama" or berra put, challenges is what Naija women has over women of other nationalitiesit is believed that Nigeria women are brought up in such a way to withstand and fix relationship and marriage challenges unlike othersbut if Nigeria women starts to think like foreigners by opting out of every relationship or marriage because of challengesthen, there aint no difference anymore.

this has gotta be true.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

2.atleast he even came out with it,if wives can forgive their husbands infidelity,then why shouldnt she?will she say shes also been faithful to him?is there a proof on her side?no way,if its his child,then let him take responsibility as d father,but marrying her because of d child,is going to be a marriage wt out love,and what if he leaves his fiancee and then finds out the second one isnt preggie at all?like karma said d pregnancy thingy is a lie

3.i don't think so,d second one wants him for real,so he still has a choice

2. Ojebi to come out with it. Why should she forgive him? What am I saying, only God can forgive him sha. But who has the energy to deal with this problem? Ok, so he doesn't have to marry her. If this was a case of a 1night stand, then he should talk to the lady, get to know her, and maybe sth might happen. who know? But that's a fairy tale right.
It just galls me to hear this kinda story. "I love my fiance but I bleeped and impregnated another woman". If that's Love, then who needs hate?

3. Hold up, is the second one his fiance?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

2. Ojebi to come out with it. Why should she forgive him? What am I saying, only God can forgive him sha. But who has the energy to deal with this problem? Ok, so he doesn't have to marry her. If this was a case of a 1night stand, then he should talk to the lady, get to know her, and maybe sth might happen. who know? But that's a fairy tale right.
It just galls me to hear this kind of story. "I love my fiance but I bleeped and impregnated another woman". If that's Love, then who needs hate?

3. Hold up, is the second one his fiance?

2.*our lords prayer*

and forgive us our sins,as we forgive those who sin against us

so we humans too have d right to forgive

2.nope,d second is not his fiancee,shes d one he slept with and his preggie for him
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2008
T_bag:

Here you go generalizing again. . . .
The guy cannot be proud of his act while telling her the truth. . . .if he is sensible enough, he should tell her remorsefully and try as much as possible to assure her that he wouldnt do that anymore. . . .

If we are to dump evry ass that do us wrong in every relationship, then we might end up going out with every man/woman in our county before we actually get married. . . .

Being married sefdoes not guarantee that there wouldnt be drama after marriageand does that mean people should opt out of marriages straight without giving a second and as much as possible chances?

Ability to withstand "drama" or berra put, challenges is what Naija women has over women of other nationalitiesit is believed that Nigeria women are brought up in such a way to withstand and fix relationship and marriage challenges unlike othersbut if Nigeria women starts to think like foreigners by opting out of every relationship or marriage because of challengesthen, there aint no difference anymore.
Is she sure he wouldn't do it anymore?

No, marriage is not a guarantee that both of them will stay faithful. But it is a responsibility/obligation that they both have to the marriage, and if that ain't enough, they both said a vow.

Ability to withstand drama. . . .so basically, you're trying to imply that since we're Nigerian women we should/ be able to withstand this kinda drama. I say No, I don't want a piece of it.
God also gave each of us a heart, we don't want it broken.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

2.*our lords prayer*

2.nope,d second is not his fiancee,shes d one he slept with and his preggie for him
yET, HE DOES NOT WANT THE PREGNANT ONE. . . .SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF SHE WANTS HIM OR NOT? The one he really "loves" is the issue here
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Tbag5: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Is she sure he wouldn't do it anymore?

No, marriage is not a guarantee that both of them will stay faithful. But it is a responsibility/obligation that they both have to the marriage, and if that ain't enough, they both said a vow.

Ability to withstand drama. . . .so basically, you're trying to imply that since we're Nigerian women we should/ be able to withstand this kind of drama. I say No, I don't want a piece of it.
God also gave each of us a heart, we don't want it broken.

Seems you getting me wrong. . . .
I know you guys has got hearts . . . .am just stating a fact , an advantage u guys have that u can loose too. . . .
Marriage is just a ceremony of contract signing between a man and a woman. . . .but responsibilty/obligation can be achieved before a marriage. . .the fact that 1 is married does not guarantee that.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 19, 2008
T_bag:

Seems you getting me wrong. . . .
I know you guys has got hearts . . . .am just stating a fact , an advantage u guys have that u can loose too. . . .
Marriage is just a ceremony of contract signing between a man and a woman. . . .but responsibilty/obligation can be achieved before a marriagethe fact that 1 is married does not guarantee that.
Ok, you just validated my point. Since he's not "achieving" his responsibility/obligations, why can't he just leave his fiance alone?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by JJYOU: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

2.*our lords prayer*

preach it sister
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2008
No No JJYOU dont understand, she cant preach it.

The same Bible that says forgive your bro 70*70 times is the same one
that says adultery/cheating is grounds for divorce.

ya feel? only way out of marriage is via a divorce or death.

so please.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2008
, and,

he could be human, but a heart he has broken is just that - broken.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2008
OgaMadam:

No No JJYOU don't understand, she can't preach it.

ya feel? only way out of marriage is via a divorce or death.

so please.
Like TBAG said, I dey knee down for you oh. . . .preach it jare grin grin
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2008
thankyou my daughter
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2008
grin grin wink"
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2008
OgaMadam:

No No JJYOU don't understand, she can't preach it.

ya feel?  only way out of marriage is via a divorce or death.

so please.
only when married,and if the people involved want to go their separate ways,its not every marriage that asks for divorce at d first infidelity wink ,and yes if u want to forgive then u do just that,if u don't want u go for a divorce,then d person has a right to,but in this case sir we r talking about two un married people,so divorce is out of d way,and if they still want to get back,they have a right to,it only takes forgiveness

don't misquote the bible sir
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2008
yes this relationship is not a marriage.

i was referring to the 70x70 thing.

even then, if you cheat before marriage what will actually stop you AFTER marriage. to forgive a person who cheats before is
probably even more precarious than after.

and no you dont divorce at the first infidelity (but then again thats also a choice you have a right to)
marriage is not easy and they are various factors to consider whether its worth saving or not,

but cheating just before you marry on a very long term relationship, when you are supposed to be giving your heart soul and life to somebody,

is surely NO WAY TO GO.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2008
even then, if you cheat before marriage what will actually stop you AFTER marriage.  to forgive a person who cheats before is
probably even more precarious than after.

u know cheating is not only when u do it with someone,it is also cheating harbouring it in d mind,so says d bible wink

and no you don't divorce at the first infidelity (but then again thats also a choice you have a right to)
marriage is not easy and they are various factors to consider whether its worth saving or not,

thank God u know its a choice to make,sm women fought till d last to get their hubby back from d hands of some girls,and with prayers they did,i for one wouldnt do that,but i really give them hand,marriage is not a bed of roses,u must be prepared to meet difficulties,challenges and tough situations,running away is cowardice,but fighting it till there is no other hope or option,is virtuous,afterall it is for better for worse,u don't just run awaywhen d worse shows up wink

but cheating just before you marry on a very long term relationship, when you are supposed to be giving your heart soul and life to somebody,

is surely NO WAY TO GO.

listen sir,no man has a woman until hes taken her to the altar,a fiancee is not gateway to ownership,his fiancee does not own him,same as d preggie one,d only woman that owns him is d one that has taken him to the altar,so as far as I'm concerned a man is free until marriage

now giving ur life and soul?if a married woman can still forgive her husband who cheated on her and swore before man and God to love her alone until death do them part that cheated on her,then who is a "girlfriend"
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2008
and no you don't divorce at the first infidelity (but then again thats also a choice you have a right to)

thank God u know its a choice to make,sm women fought till d last to get their hubby back from d hands of some girls,and with prayers they did,i for one wouldnt do that,but i really give them hand,marriage is not a bed of roses,u must be prepared to meet difficulties,challenges and tough situations,running away is cowardice,but fighting it till there is no other hope or option,is virtuous,afterall it is for better for worse,u don't just run awaywhen d worse shows up

THESE ARE WOMEN AT A MARRIED LEVEL, NOT UNMARRIED. I ALWAYS THINK THAT IF YOUR UNMARRIED YOU SHOULD HAVE LOW CRAP TOLERANCE LEVELS CAUSE ONCE YOU GET IN MARRIAGE THERES NO TURNING BACK

is surely NO WAY TO GO.

now giving ur life and soul?if a married woman can still forgive her husband who cheated on her and swore before man and God to love her alone until death do them part that cheated on her,then who is a "girlfriend"

MAN WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME SIR. ANYWAYS, A "GIRLFRIEND" WHO GETS CHEATED ON CAN BECOME A WIFE WHO SPENDS A LARGE PORTION OF HER MARRIAGE WAITING FOR HER MAN TO COME BACK HOME. NOW, IF THIS HAPPENS AAAFFFTTTER MARRIAGE, IT CAN BE ANALYSED CAUSE DYNAMICS IN MARRIAGE ARE DIFFERENT.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 1:48am On Dec 19, 2008
THESE ARE WOMEN AT A MARRIED LEVEL, NOT UNMARRIED.  I ALWAYS THINK THAT IF YOUR UNMARRIED YOU SHOULD HAVE LOW CRAP TOLERANCE LEVELS CAUSE ONCE YOU GET IN MARRIAGE THERES NO TURNING BACK

nope u learn to tolerate whilst dating,if u don't learn tolerance then,when will u learn it,for every relationship u go into there is a lesson to be leanrt,and that lesson should be worked on in marriage

MAN WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME SIR.  ANYWAYS, A "GIRLFRIEND" WHO GETS CHEATED ON CAN BECOME A WIFE WHO SPENDS A LARGE PORTION OF HER MARRIAGE WAITING FOR HER MAN TO COME BACK HOME.  NOW, IF THIS HAPPENS AAAFFFTTTER MARRIAGE, IT CAN BE ANALYSED CAUSE DYNAMICS IN MARRIAGE ARE DIFFERENT.

ok no more sir,sir. cool

what makes u think a cheat can't change?its not all cheat that r d same,some people learn to drop their bad habits in good time,it only takes endurance,intelligence,tolerance,patience and wisdom somtimes

if a cirgarrette smoker,can let go of cigarettes,if a cocaine and marijuana chopper can let go of drugs,if a play boy can let go of so many women and become responsible,then who told u a one time cheat can't change undecided
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 1:50am On Dec 19, 2008
ENTER MARRIAGE WITH BOTH EYES OPEN,

AFTER THAT KEEP THEM HALF CLOSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.