Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Wrong Email. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrong Email. (1130 Views)

A Lesson To Be Learned From Typing The Wrong Email Address! / Wrong Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Email. by jaguda(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2006
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I have Reached
Date: 31st May, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.

I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!!!

Loving husband
Meeeeeeeeeee
Re: Wrong Email. by EmemJU(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hilarious.
It's a miracle the poor woman didn't have a heart attack.
Re: Wrong Email. by nt4dmasses(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2006
Wonderful, dat wuz splendid. What happened 2 D son didn't he run 4 his dear life bcuz he is the next recepient of the horrorful e-mail. Abi who wan die? undecided
Re: Wrong Email. by Fimmy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2006
well there might be in Heaven
who know
but God promised us that we will get whatver we want
so?

(1) (Reply)

Always Pay Ur Bills / Chei! See Ur Fresident Yar'adua Speech / Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.