Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed (1868 Views)

University Of Abuja Post Ume / Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Uniben Post Ume Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by Brite100: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok... I'll do my little research first
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2015
That's good, and incase you want to reach me, here are my contact
amobiowoh@gmail.com
Whatsapp +639425744163
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by chidanzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm are they better than Nigera ?
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Of course they are, less worry of when to graduate due to good standard of education settings, and administration,

One of THE BEST MEDICAL accredited country by USA

THE country with most produced nursing student in the world.

One of the most produced dentistry graduate in the world with blessed hands

If not, why is the Indian government sending their student to study medicine and nursing in Philippines

Why is Americans coming here for MED SCHOOL

PLEASE LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNNET, THEY HAVE GOOD STARTISTICS
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Of course they are, less worry of when to graduate due to good standard of educational settings.

One of the country accredited by the United state for GOOD MEDICAL PRACTICE

The country with the most produced NURSING SRUDWNT WORLD WIDE, and accepted by the United state

The country with one of the best dentistry student in Asia

IF NOT, WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AND KOREA SENDING THEIR STUDENT TO STUDY HERE.

THE COUNTRY WHERE PhD is three years and NOT ten years like Nigeria

Your one year and eight months master degree program is guaranteed.

Please look it up on th he net
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Of course they are, less worry of when to graduate due to good standard of educational settings.

One of the country accredited by the United state for GOOD MEDICAL PRACTICE

The country with the most produced NURSING STUDENT WORLD WIDE, and accepted by the United state

The country with one of the best dentistry student in Asia

IF NOT, WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AND KOREA SENDING THEIR STUDENT TO STUDY HERE.

THE COUNTRY WHERE PhD is three years and NOT ten years like Nigeria

Your one year and eight months master degree program is guaranteed.

Please look it up on th he net
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by Caft(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2015
do they just offer science courses bt abt other professional courses like administrational courses and how will every cost me cause i like to study and live and work ther too i mean the visa paper works and others how much will it take me
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Yes they do offer administrative course.
Kindly get my contact from the trend to reach me for more information if you're, interested.
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by owoh00(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Yes they do offer administrative courses too.
Kindly get my contacts from the trend to reach me for information if you're interested
Re: Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed by Princessahh: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Are you having issues with SPA or Red ribbon chat me on WhatsApp just for directive.+63 927 792 2594

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Can A UPS Charge A Laptop? / UK Used HP 250 / HP 630 , Intel Duo Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.