Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (990 Views)

Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed / Download Kaspersky Antivirus/internet Security 2009,2010,2011 Keys Daily / Get Listed In The 2009 2010 Futo 2nd (second Batch) Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by ogunniye: 5:59pm On May 28, 2009
pls nairalander anybody with latest info. on when ilorin is going to hold their post ume or any number to call, should pls call me on 08088863841 or sent me an email through adags2002@yahoo.com
Re: Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by Abellybaba: 3:00am On Jun 08, 2009
Pls we will like update on the that too talk2abellybaba@yahoo.com abeg
Re: Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by ftmonei: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2009
Abeg oo, kingdly update me about University of Ilorin 2009/2010 Post UME.

I need any info about them badly ni ooo

2much!!!
Re: Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by TmeD0(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
you guys sure you're in the right section?
Re: Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by ftmonei: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hey man dem don annouse for UNI Ilorin Post UME 2009/2010 ooo, some info below:

Note: this infomation na wetin i get from site, can halla me on ftmonei@yahoo.com for more update if interested. shocked may Allah help us in this Country (Nigeria) ooo

D. General Instructions:

(i) Candidates for the (UNILORIN) pre admisssion screening/post ume are strongly advised not to come to any of the Test Centres with any electronic device, including GSM phones, Ipods etc.

(ii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the Testing venues during the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.

(iii) Every candidate will be required to provide one personal e-mail address and cell phone number as well as those of his/her parent or guardian.

(iv) Candidates for the pre admission screening exercise/post ume are expected to be at the Screening Centre, one hour before the scheduled time.

(v) Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.

(vi) Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

(vii) The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.

E. Specific Instructions for Screening:

(i) University of Ilorin charges N500.00 only for the post jamb Screening Exercise.

Electronic Test Company, provides the use of equipment and laboratories for the CBT test at a cost of N1,500.00 per candidate. Procure the virtual card (i.e. pin number) for the two payments from any of the following banks:

First Bank PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, AFRIBANK PLC, BANK PHB PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, FIRST INLAND BANK PLC, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, SKYE BANK PLC, SPRING BANK PLC, STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC, STERLING BANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, WEMA BANK PLC AND ZENITH BANK PLC.

In addition to the above, all branches of First Bank Plc have being requested to assist candidates who may have challenges with their payment.

(ii) Candidates for the unilorin pre admission screening/post ume are to obtain a receipt and e-Tranzact reloadable card which contains the card number and pin number to be used for the online registration.

(iii) Log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng to read the details on registration procedure for the Pre-Admission screening exercise which is in 2 steps.

(iv) After the conclusion of step I, candidates MUST print out the registration slip, which must be brought along for the screening exercise.

(v) Registration for the Post-JAMB screening is only concluded by completing step 2 for the scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test.

(vi) Candidates must ensure to print out the schedule slip which must also be brought along for the screening exercise.

(vii) Candidates should bring along an HB pencil or biro.

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO postjamb2009@unilorin.edu.ng

Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi

REGISTRAR.
Re: Ilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 by ftmonei: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hey man dem don annouse for UNI Ilorin Post UME 2009/2010 ooo, some info below:

Note: this infomation na wetin i get from site,  can halla me on ftmonei@yahoo.com for more update if interested.   shocked may Allah help us in this Country (Nigeria) ooo

D. General Instructions:

(i) Candidates for the (UNILORIN) pre admisssion screening/post ume are strongly advised not to come to any of the Test Centres with any electronic device, including GSM phones, Ipods etc.

(ii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the Testing venues during the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.

(iii) Every candidate will be required to provide one personal e-mail address and cell phone number as well as those of his/her parent or guardian.

(iv) Candidates for the pre admission screening exercise/post ume are expected to be at the Screening Centre, one hour before the scheduled time.

(v) Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.

(vi) Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

(vii) The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.

E. Specific Instructions for Screening:

(i) University of Ilorin charges N500.00 only for the post jamb Screening Exercise.

Electronic Test Company, provides the use of equipment and laboratories for the CBT test at a cost of N1,500.00 per candidate. Procure the virtual card (i.e. pin number) for the two payments from any of the following banks:

First Bank PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, AFRIBANK PLC, BANK PHB PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, FIRST INLAND BANK PLC, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, SKYE BANK PLC, SPRING BANK PLC, STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC, STERLING BANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, WEMA BANK PLC AND ZENITH BANK PLC.

In addition to the above, all branches of First Bank Plc have being requested to assist candidates who may have challenges with their payment.

(ii) Candidates for the unilorin pre admission screening/post ume are to obtain a receipt and e-Tranzact reloadable card which contains the card number and pin number to be used for the online registration.

(iii) Log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng to read the details on registration procedure for the Pre-Admission screening exercise which is in 2 steps.

(iv) After the conclusion of step I, candidates MUST print out the registration slip, which must be brought along for the screening exercise.

(v) Registration for the Post-JAMB screening is only concluded by completing step 2 for the scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test.

(vi) Candidates must ensure to print out the schedule slip which must also be brought along for the screening exercise.

(vii) Candidates should bring along an HB pencil or biro.

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO postjamb2009@unilorin.edu.ng

Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi

REGISTRAR.

(1) (Reply)

Ccna 640-802 Pass4sure 503 Questions (not Jpg Format Cracked) / can anyone help me connect Limewire With Tor / Cheap Browsing And A-z Setup Of India Web Proxy V3.2 Using Paid Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.