Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,751 members, 7,905,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed (715 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll / Inec Rigging In Favour Of Buhari!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by chamboy(m): 12:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Urgent!!!
I just discovered a secret being planned by Goodluck Campaign Organisation. They are giving forms out for masses to fill, telling them that they will get benefit from d president. The secret behind this is when you fill d form you have to include your voters card number on it.
How will they use the voter's card? They will insert the voters card into a machine that will read the card. Once anyone has sold d card to the Goodluck Campaign Org, d machine will reject d real voter's card on election day. It will show that you have voted already, because the number will have been used to vote for Goodluck before the election day.
Pls spread this news b4 our ignorant people sell their votes with peanut. This is my contribution to save dis country from sinking for another FOUR years. Pls share it on all social website available to us so that Nigeria can be saved from satanic and corrupt people .
Good day and stay blessed always. Go and get ur PVC pls and vote on election day.

1 Like

Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by BraveAfrican(m): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one bro a very good discovery
Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Electing GeJ is a task that must be done, for the good of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by hopilo: 1:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Read this your thrash again and tell me if it make sense
Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by hyfr(m): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2015
chamboy:
Urgent!!!
I just discovered a secret being planned by Goodluck Campaign Organisation. They are giving forms out for masses to fill, telling them that they will get benefit from d president. The secret behind this is when you fill d form you have to include your voters card number on it.
How will they use the voter's card? They will insert the voters card into a machine that will read the card. Once anyone has sold d card to the Goodluck Campaign Org, d machine will reject d real voter's card on election day. It will show that you have voted already, because the number will have been used to vote for Goodluck before the election day.
Pls spread this news b4 our ignorant people sell their votes with peanut. This is my contribution to save dis country from sinking for another FOUR years. Pls share it on all social website available to us so that Nigeria can be saved from satanic and corrupt people .
Good day and stay blessed always. Go and get ur PVC pls and vote on election day.
LMAO ABO..KI SIT DOWN
Re: Pdp/inec Rigging Scam Exposed by Kennywills7(m): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2015
So dis dude come back again with this trash wen we don first kill?
Oboi u must b d change u seek
so for if dis d change u want then i must say we don't want dis ur change of lies and propaganda

(1) (Reply)

WHERE Is Tinubu? / The Evil That Men Do Live After Them !!! / Nigeria's Remote-controlled Bomb(er)s And The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.