Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,794 members, 7,965,951 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. (898 Views)

Now It Is Harmattan Period,which Plan Do You Subscribe For?? / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2015
As a scientist I'm born to a world of observation and as an observer i got interest in paying cursory attention to details. So this time i made my research on different types of lips one may come across on the street.

DISCLAIMER: If the points below does not exist in your street it may be because you are from another planet different from where i made my research. grin

1. DRY LIPS: This kind of lips are seen early in the morning; lets say 7:00AM and it does occur among student that attend public school. They seem not to give a damn about their lips as they are just rushing around to fetch water for showering so they don't bother if their whole head is dry in as much they can escape the 3 lashes of cane coming from that hungry teacher with a distended stomach and a suspended long-longer tie.

2. WET LIPS: Not far fetched, this kind of lips are seen in guys as a result of they, using their tongues in a bend-wike-rolling-slash manner to wet their almost all time dehydrated lips like a dog salivating when he sees a fresh bony meat.

3. PARCHED LIPS: like those bunch of house built with clay segregating apart their lips are parching. The dry wind of the hammartan is no friend of they. Old women falls to this category.

4. POLISHED LIPS: Hahahaha.. they are already hiding their face. Yea, i call it polished lips bacause its polished by them ladies. pink, blue, red, green even purple are used to hide the pitiable condition of their ponmo lips.

5. RED LIPS: At first you will think you are approaching a red sea if not for the shape of their head coupled with the two ears that differentiate it from a red sea. The dry wind is strong enough that it bleach their lips from black to RED like a reducing agent.

You can add yours to it.
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Dbestmax(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Observation mode activated
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by borntosave: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by CzarRex: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Time to start observing pple's lips gringringrin
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by eleko1: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy U are so on point.Balm/robb season of harvest is here
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Red lips? Haven't seen those before.
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzPreshie:
Red lips? Haven't seen those before.
Really?
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
starlingleanets:
Really?
Yes. Really.
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by dechandel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Vaseline personalised lips nko?
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzPreshie:
Yes. Really.
Maybe you will have to come over here where i made my research
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
starlingleanets:
Maybe you will have to come over here where i made my research
Nah.. I've seen enough of the parched, dry and painted lips to make up for the red ones.
Re: 5ive Different Kind Of Lips You Will Probably See In This Harmattan Period. by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Parched like a limestone quarry.

But its wet sha(hesitates and gives narrow eyes to op)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Is CNN Such Hypocrites? / Man Takes Dead Mums Corpse To Bank For Withdrawals / Photo: Deputy Gov To Ayodele Fayose Ordered His Aide To Shot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.