Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,582 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pls Advice Me On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me On This (617 Views)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On This by shadrach77: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have an uncle who confided in me over this problem he has with his wife. He happens to be a contractor. He gets building contracts from the government. He says one day his wife told him that whenever he is going to bid for a contract, he must make love with her that very day before going out. She warned him that if he fails to do so, he would lose the contract he is bidding for. My uncle decided to dare her. Whenever he goes to bid for a contract without making love to his wife before going out, he always looses the contract to his rivals. So he now decided to heed his wife's warning. Anytime he has a contract he is going to bid for, he makes love with her before going out and to his surprise, whenever he does this, he gets the contract. Now he is scared of his wife. Please advice. What should he do?
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't believe this, sorry!
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Melahou(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
let him sort himself out na
when he`s spending his money from the contract did he seek for anyone`s opinion?
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
This one too strong ooo.
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow. Your uncle must be the luckiest man on earth. Please tell your uncle not to reveal this secret to anyone again. His lucky that God has sent him an Angel ( his wife ). I am looking for such woman too.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Leovido(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
the man urgently needs God more than ever! This is spiritual stuff (thatz if the information isn't sugar coated). The man should table the matter with his wife. Something is going on
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by simafem(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
the sparm in action.
monthly contribution noni
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by alberto2k(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
U for dey happy for ur uncle sef undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by naijaboiy: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
See yeye question o undecided

Oga let him keep bleeping her simple!
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by major466(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is strange.
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Justbeingreal(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ur uncle don marry kpin(witch)

But wait o the pussy dn turn Goodluck charm

Na serious mata be this o
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Chizzy20(f): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmm wats d title of dis Naija film.

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Improve ‘personality’ / Advice Needed Urgently Pls.... / Photo:10 Shoking Photo Of Hybrid Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.