Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,684 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) (28216 Views)

End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Ilekeh(f): 3:16am On Jan 13, 2015
When you punched her, didn't the car swerve?

2 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2015
prettyjo:
hahahahhahhahahaha.
make I laugh but its not funny
u fine oo,no mind d op. I have allergy for ugly girls
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2015
hahaha grin, it's kinda funny,! if it's true, then op you're really a survivor
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by jaybee3(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2015
How did you get to calabar within 30 minutes?

Did you get kidnapped at Uyo?

Na lie jor

6 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2015
While you were thinking of toasting the babe, she was thinking of how you were going to be toast when she was done with you grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Francon(f): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2015
If devil tries you with all sort of things and he doesn't get you, he will send pretty girls grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nihilist: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2015
From where to Calabar?

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by teemanbastos(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Francon:
If devil tries you with all sort of things and he doesn't get you, he will send pretty girls grin grin shocked
walai
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by simplygreat(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Thank God 4 U oooooo...
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by benebaby77: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Bro, I love your imagination... Don't worry, Nollywood will surely buy this your great script....
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Redoil: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
prettyjo:
hahahahhahhahahaha.
make I laugh but its not funny
with this ur pretty face i hope you no follow
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by bayulll01(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I'm happy you are alive oo, mine was a bit different sha!

One day I was bored, so I logged into nairaland and since the politics section is all crazy now cause of election, I went straight to the romance section. On getting here, I stumbled upon a very interesting thread by some girl and I then proceeded to check her profile picture. That was the last thing I remembered till I woke up nakid in the bank car park tied to the fence.

They said that I had run into the bank screaming that I must transfer all my savings to this girl on nairaland. I'm just happy for the caring staff that took the time to tie me until I returned to my senses.

Ever since that day, I promised myself never to look at profile pictures again, never!

Nneka, the pretty serpent.
Epic chai chai and Jesus wept,and what happen after then I believe u lmao
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by cokacoola(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Krall mah niqqa!! grin
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Thank gawd I'm gay. This trick won't work on me, except they have some damn fine brotha like Gbenro Ajibade cheesy

Sorry about your plight though

4 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by armadeo(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
This mods before you push a story to front page investigate the author.

This is utter fiction.
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
krall:
I want to use this opportunity to expose this evil I encountered just a few days ago. The reason why I post in this section is because this is where perverted brothers are being bred day and night. Think well and shine your eye before you follow that fine girl to her house and before you know it you will wake up naked tied to a stick inside one bush in calabar.
I don't know if its because of this forthcoming election but one has to be very careful especially this romance section boy looking for one way to catch woman or the other. Before you know it you will be the one inside the net.

This is how it happened, I just went to buy akara early in the morning that I will use for breakfast and was about coming back with my akara when a honda crosstour suv pulled over beside me. I minded my business and was about to leave going before I heard a horn as one fine voice said, "Good morning sir" and turned my head to look.
It was one very pretty young lady not up to 30 inside wearing an expensive suit and I wondered how she is so rich or maybe its her papa connection. She said she was looking for one olu obasanjo road like that and if I know direction. I was about to start explaining as it was not too far but the streets were somewhat confusing and it looked like she was in a hurry so she offered that I join her in the vehicle and lead the way.
I quickly dropped my akara and told the akara woman that I will collect it later. I had already started to plan me move on how to introduce my self as I jumped inside the car.

I don't know how it happened but before we reached the end of the street, I became dizzy and confused as I began consciousness.
I was fighting to keep myself awake, I had no strength in me. I couldn't even lift my hand as this young lady was speeding away. I also don't know how it happened but after like 30 mins and we had gone far I started begging her to release me that I won't tell anybody I know her, that I don't want to die. she just laughed and said "this one wey you never sleep yet, you strong ooo. Don't worry we will soon reach" as I heard that, strenght from no where surged into me and I punched her face, unlocked the door and threw myslef out of the car and landed hard on the pavement. She stopped and started reversing the car but when People on the road we were gathered to see what was happening, she just sped off as I kept pointing the car.
They carried me to a chemist where I later recovered and when I asked where I am they said am in calabar. No money on me except the akara change. I explained what happened and the people helped me to the park where they put me in a car to go back home.

If not that I was vigilant and refused to be shaken, I wonder what could have become of me.

Fake story! No directions and no locations of where this actually took place. Dont dare publishing this cos it wont make sales.

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:

One day I was bored, so I logged into nairaland and since the politics section is all crazy now cause of election, I went straight to the romance section. On getting here, I stumbled upon a very interesting thread by some girl and I then proceeded to check her profile picture. That was the last thing I remembered till I woke up nakid in the bank car park tied to the fence.

They said that I had run into the bank screaming that I must transfer all my savings to this girl on nairaland. I'm just happy for the caring staff that took the time to tie me until I returned to my senses.

Ever since that day, I promised myself never to look at profile pictures again, never!

www.madness.com

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Toktee(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
MzPreshie:
Na woman matter go kill men. You're just one lucky dude.
That's if your story is true sha.
SHOTUP,WHAT ABOUT GIRLS,ALWAYS RUNNING AFTER MEN FOR MONEY,IAM MARRIED BUT THEY DNT WNT TO LEAVE ME ALONE,ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW HANDSOME IAM,you can check my profile for confirmation,DNT TALK AS IF IS ONLY MEN.
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by DieeDiee: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Over time immemorial I've been liking ugly girls, so 2 me no cause for alarm..

Ha ha ha... Me I like myself ugly men with that angry looking face

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by cupidhero(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2015
This bro always have a story to tell...your previous thread was about you discovering the hidden strip club ran by genesis fastfood at the back of their eatery and now this...i don dey suspect you!

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
krall:
why me?
because you are a troll.
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by DieeDiee: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
shocked you punched a woman? #WomanBasher
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2015
smackimorn:

Pic!!!
The taller one
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by swagdopey: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Picture of ya injuries or IdontbleiveIT

Team PICTUREs
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Reference(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Nihilist:
From where to Calabar?

OluObasanjo. That should be in Portharcourt. I don't think there is any one in Uyo, the nearest state capital to Calabar. And that is a four and a half hour drive on a good day.
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Coolguy89(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2015
You r lucky bro,be careful next time
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Every man will fall into this new pattern of Ritualist including me. OP thank God for ur life and thanks for sharing ur experience. *hurriedly Calling my Ashawo brother wey nor dey use eye high class n connection chicks* shocked
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by DieeDiee: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Ladies and gentleman, this is what happens when you don't have a girlfriend and all you do on a weekend is binge on Nollywood movies. Krall and UchihaMadara stop watching Nollywood!!!

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by goshen26: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Nollywood can make a good storyline from this

anyway thank God for saving u
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by haftob(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Awkward wen ppl bliv krall
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Samabu07(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2015
"I punched her face"...got me cracking...Thank God you survived that desparado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.