Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55292 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Bitterleafsoup: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Who knows what they are giving this man to eat? So this is who they want Nigeria to take forward?

Keep on wearing all those Igbo Chief clothes, you will soon run mad undecided

#CHAIBUHARI!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by powerblaze(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

YOU found this on your car the next morning
"NO SEX FOR 6 WEEKS! love u"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Able4christ(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
This is how he will sack him if they eventually get to that seat bt i know they won't smell it.....!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by maestroferddi: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating
Epic gaffe your candidate has committed.

Meanwhile, he has a certificate scandal hanging down his neck like a millstone.

This election would be a walkover for Jonathan because when the PDP is through with Buhari, he would beg to retire to his house in Daura for good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by charitybabe: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Aksonman:
APC fans will surely run from this thread grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy They are all running

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Okeikpu(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2015
blackbee:
To imagine this guy as our president is a nightmare. Nigerians should be careful with who they choose.
They should have fielded someone else to run vs Goodluck Jonathan.
The change I see that's coming is a change going anti-clockwise.. Beware
I will change my nationality if ds imbe-cile somehow become president ⊙︿⊙ wtf is wrong wt ths country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Did I just hear Osingbade instead of Osinbajo ? Hahahahahahahaha This grandpa loves power more than his health. Now, I feel pity for him. Tinubu is expecting to ride into Aso Rock via his boy boy Prof.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by jhydosky(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
@RenoOmokri:
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2015
When a phd holder said ' How much did he STOLE ' nko? Oga shoeless is clueless surrounded by incompetent and clueless people whereas oga 70 is surrounded by competent hands and intellectuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Epic gaffe your candidate has committed.

Meanwhile, he has a certificate scandal hanging down his neck like a millstone.

This election would be a walkover for Jonathan because when the PDP is through with Buhari, he would beg to retire to his house in Daura for good.
There is no gaffe anywhere! You pdpians are looking for ways to nail M Buhari but sadly there is no way! As for pdp, there is nothing they can do to stop the wind of change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Project400: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Someone must have imposed Prof Osinbajo on the APC Presidential candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by beetruth: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Trying to make up my mind about forthcomingelelection but need APC believers to help clear a few questions
1. Buhari will jail corrupt people. Are there no corrupt politician in his camp? Will he jail them after they spend so much?
2. Buhari will end bokoharam if elected. Does he have to wait till he is elected to stop this massive waste of lives? If he eventually does not get there will this evil persist?
No insults, abuse or name calling. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by deletrue: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Disclaimer:
Charity begins at home.The change don start be that. OSINBAJO = OSUNBADE, soon TINUBU - TRIBUNE.

He has lost his mind in the process of jumping from one party to another.
Na your own bad pass. Tifnubu don become Tribune News papers. Seriously, apc won just kill that poor man. I went close to him in PH apc rally, infact the man neck na fear me pass. It was like a one and half inch rod.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Vikky014:
haba so you can forget ur vice president's name?
Absolutely ma'am. It is not uncommon at all
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2015
And because of that you guys won't vote him..

Naija I hail thee..
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by HONNESSTY(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Humblesam:

Some people that I wouldn't mention here know what they're looking for,the more reason they are shouting "said buhari", even when it's glaring the name doesn't sound good in their lips..
They think we will have another Yaradua and Jonathan in Buhari and Osinbajo, so that tomorrow the later would occupy the position of the former leaving us with another bad record of producing 'quarter to go' for President...
But I tell you, Jonathan was lucky and Osinbajo might not be.
That's just the Truth...
my brother are u God? There is no comparison whatsoever between GMB and late yaradua. Yaradua waz battling with his life even b4 he wz d governor of katsina state. During his 2007 campaign he couldnt travel to some states due to poor health. Dis is jst pdp propaganda to tarnish Gmb image. GMB is even stronger dan a 20yr old man and he will be strong till 2023 and after. Mugabe president of zimbabwe is 82 abt ten yrs older than GMB is stil vry much strng and healthy. #sai Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by eaglechild: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
This is so sad.

How can someone as incoherent as this even bother to vie for any political post?

What kind of mass hypnosis had led people to choose this man as a candidate for a party?

Just picture this man addressing the UN assembly.

cry cry

I am so glad the enlightened people of Imo state came out to see his failure.

Anyone who was nursing doubts will have made up his mind after this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by jhydosky(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
@RenoOmokri:

Please get a Life!! It is a slip. Shows the man is only human!!

I don't see how attacking personalities helps you and the government you support. The greatest selling point of the APC is not onlt Buhari. it is the fact that they have a solid team of people who know how to get the job done. Buhari's popularity is a political advantage.

I will vote APC for a change. With APC, the change maybe better or otherwise but with PDP; I am sure Nothing will change...and I am tired of the PDP. Is GEJ and his team the best Nigeria can offer at the top? i will llike to see a Buhari and his team take a shot too.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
nigerianvenom:

But when the presidsent said dat buhari cant remember his fone number,u never believed
If not for stupidity what concerns the electorates whether Gen Buhari remembers his phone number or not?
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by D9ty7(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg, no blame Buhari for not remembering Osinbajo's name. Blame it on the following.
1. Osinbajo's name is too much, Pastor Professor Yemi Osinbajo. If Buhari is able to say the first three names, then he is good to go.
2. Buhari don meet many people as a result, he can't remember most names. From ANPP to CPC to APC, millions of people in each parties, how do you expect him to know them all by their names, and to say Osinbajo names are just too long. Am still waiting to see when Buhari will join Kowa or AA. AD sef still dey.
Buhari, switching alleigiance since birth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by osenimaruf: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Even if he doesn't remember his own name i will vote for him.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by watchindelta(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Nah old age, nah normal things for older ppl cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by MOOJIMOH(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Is better to 4get than to lie & promise what u cannot give. Let d PDP keep on celebrating over things that re not important, when the reality hit them they ll remember he (GMB) was once a HOS.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Athanatos(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating
Oga,I'm no TANoid or GEJite but its grossly unforgivable that A presidential candidate forgot his running mate's surname! How many campaigns wey him don go? Osinbajo name for don enter him head... I go to work and do other things but I don't forget his name,talkless of his partner? There's no excuse for this,it looks to me like senility!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=frankyychiji post=29744361]He is clueless due to the age of his ideas and selective patriotism. When he campaigns in the south, he screams one Nigeria but when he campaigns in the north, he tells them to vote only Muslims! He plans to islamize Nigeria if elected. He is not a Democrat. He is certificate-less. His utterances led to death of innocent southerners in 2011. He said bokoharam was fighting for their rights! He said he will stabilize world oil prices! He is anti press! He truncated our nascent democracy and sent Nigeria backwards by 100yrs! He is un-electable according to el rufai his friend. He is backed by known corrupt politicians. He is just a cow rearer (150 cows only), he is a broke ar.se only out to take what he forgot in govt house! Etc etc![/quote

SMH
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by IAMTHEHERO: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
ninocia18:
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-ako blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...

Nwanne o bu yaaa!
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by maestroferddi: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
There is no gaffe anywhere! You pdpians are looking for ways to nail M Buhari but sadly there is no way! As for pdp, there is nothing they can do to stop the wind of change
You make me laugh.

Did you watch Akin Osuntokun deconstruct Buhari yesterday at Channels TV's Sunrise Today?

The humiliation was further completed when Joe Igbokwe took the stage to start presenting lame and ridiculous explanations.

I just dey feel sorry for Buhari/APC...

PDP knows that Buhari/APC have been boxed to a tight corner and are also on the ropes, they are only going to ratchet up the pressure knowing that the challenger has lost his feet.

The wobbly feet will soon give in to a crash. It is only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Frankiss44(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2015
RaptorX:
Is the election about appeasing the north? Or about electing someone that is capable of moving the nation forward from it's present stagnation. If the north is incapable of presenting a more articulate, vibrant candidate in these day and age of leaders like Obama and Cameron instead of a 72 yr old geriatric candidate, maybe we should be advocating for the dissolution of the Nigerian union and letting everyone go their separate ways.

You see their mentality... must rule mentality... the change must come from north as if nigeria is all about north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by 1stdammy: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Wow! When GEJ said the man does not remember his own phone Number APC Members screamed! now he can't even recall the name of his own running mate, its a shame!
Lol!!!!! In italian. What a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2015
beetruth:
Trying to make up my mind about forthcomingelelection but need APC believers to help clear a few questions
1. Buhari will jail corrupt people. Are there no corrupt politician in his camp? Will he jail them after they spend so much?
2. Buhari will end bokoharam if elected. Does he have to wait till he is elected to stop this massive waste of lives? If he eventually does not get there will this evil persist?
No insults, abuse or name calling. Thank you
1. The political party is an association that is opened to everyone to join. There are few corrupt people in APC, I assure you that no corrupt man that is found wanting will be spared whether APC or PDP

2.As an opposition leader, the best he can offer is advice to the President. About 2 or 3 years back, M Buhari offered advice to the government on bh but the media interpreted in mischivously and the Presidency discarded the advice. He can't do beyond that. There is a limit to what he can do. As President, he will have executive powers and also with the political will, bh will be a thing of the past
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by austinbrown: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians should just be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.