Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry (3651 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Worst Songs Of 2010. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by naijaninja: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
The idea just popped out when I listened to"Dangerous" by Dipp. The song is just so hopeless it needed M.I at the end to rescue it.

Post other irrekevant songs in our Musik Industry.
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by khanye(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
shut up dude, that song is tight!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by stkris(m): 4:53am On Dec 19, 2008
naijaninja or wateva. . that song n vid is dope, so shut d Bleep up n stop hating . only thing one can criticise is d whole usher persona,

but then again u still dont qualify to open ur mouth bout originality, when u aint even original enuf urself to pick a darn

username, u had to steal sound sultan's alias "naijaninja"
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 5:00am On Dec 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Gbono fe le- Dbanj wtf is this, the lyrics is just plain wack
Suddenly- Dbanj
Fall in Love- Dbanj
all these songs are useless angry angry
[/size]
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by AndyM: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2008
The worst songs in naija are:

1. do me by p-square
2. yahoozee by olu maintain
3. maga don pay by kelly handsome
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by unix4real1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2008
Na another planet una dey for here o undecided
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tolala(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
naija ninja if thats song by dipp is wack then which song could be good for you?agreed the guy is not original but hey psquare aint original and they are one of the most sucessful artist in africa,even usher is coping micheal jackson so my guy no idea is original and theres notting newunder the sun.its never what u do but how its done, guess u can smell some eldee lines, lol
@troe why would u ever think that all those dbanj's songs are wack u must really be from out of space, but well opinion is like assholes everyones got it.
and to answer the question-the worst songs in the music industry, ?pls watch music africa there are loads of them,
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dumb posters!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by khanye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
Banging - Rugged
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by javalove(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
Wackest I'v heared is Waka

and then Banging!!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by khanye(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
haba java u know name the person wey sing those song nah. . . . . . .
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Suddenly- Dbanj
Fall in Love- Dbanj
[/size]
Omg, I thought I was the only one who thought this

More to come later. . .
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by javalove(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
khanye:

haba java u know name the person wey sing those song nah. . . . . . .

RUGGEDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a wack rapper!!! He should be doing dancehall instead
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by khanye(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
javalove:

RUGGEDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a wack rapper!!! He should be doing dancehall instead
lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2008
ibkaye:

Omg, I thought I was the only one who thought this

More to come later. . .
[size=13pt]welcome to the club cheesy cheesy
All my friends and cousins calls me an hater, becos i no like dbanj angry
Yes oh my lists is long too, but i just don't have time right now
[/size]
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2008
tRoOE:

Suddenly- Dbanj
Fall in Love- Dbanj
[/size]

u av to give reasons undecided
one by one grin
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by MrCrackles(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2008
Anything Dbanj!
What an idio
t!!!!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2008
tosinadeda:

u av to give reasons undecided
one by one grin
[font=Garamond]His wack to the fullest, abi what other reason were you expecting
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2008
whack?
wut does whack mean??
sounds like a word people use to hate on sum1 wen they av no reason to hate!!!! undecided

so if u dnt want me thinking ure hating, u av to give reasons to convince me that his songs ar ewhack
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2008
Hate on who Dbanj
Wtf is he again undecided
Why are you stressing yourself over my opinion
[/font][/size]
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 1:23am On Dec 23, 2008
tRoOE:

Hate on who Dbanj
Wtf is he again undecided
Why are you stressing yourself over my opinion

ok now i get
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by chaplin123: 4:50am On Dec 23, 2008
pity! but i like to sing the English karaoke songs
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by usmanjaji(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2008
Kelly Hansome (Maga Don Pay) Is The Wackest Of All. Does he Think EveryBody Is A Yahoo Boy ?
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2008
Ure dumb!
Every1 can dance to it duuh!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Lilbelle(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2008
Tosin,evn if evry1 dances 2 it,dat song is still d worst i've eva heard.
ahn ahn,hw can u b reaping pple off their money illegally nd yet come on air 2 sing ur fraud achievements,dat's plain stupidity.
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Riskie(f): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2008
Maga don pay- kelly handsome
gbono feli- dbanj and most of his other songs
some song i can't remember by some dude called obiwon
ego-djinee
shayo-durella and most of his other songs
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by usmanjaji(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2008
Thnks Lil belle, The fact that Tosin likes d song does not mean that every Nigerian likes it, I personally don't like it coz it's wac,
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]welcome to the club cheesy cheesy
All my friends and cousins calls me an hater, because i no like dbanj angry
Yes oh my lists is long too, but i just don't have time right now
[/size]
It's not even about hating sha, it's about knowing the difference between good and crap, I swear, some of his songs make me want to shave my head, he's good as an entertainer, no doubt about that, I mean, he's someone I wouldn't mind at my party but when it comes to his songs, I think 'Tongolo' is like the only decent one among them, the rest are just wackity wack  lipsrsealed

The lyrics of 'Mo gbono feli feli' for instance, what da hell is 'Don't know about you but I'm handsome'? and of all the things to compare yourself to, a bowl of amala? 

But why

Plus I don't know if it's just me, but the whole 'or skibanj like my jamo friend's call me' thing is getting really annoying
undecided
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
Lol Kelly Hansome - Maga Don Pay, I found the video kind of funny in the sense they are calling the oyinbos fools etc praising, singing, jumping around 'hallelujah'ing'' and if I am seeing clearly, the majority of the girls in that video are oyinbos abi? So it was like as the girls were flying around and joining in with the song, they were actually insulting themselves without actually knowing that they are the so called 'magas and mugus' oga Kelly is referring to, it's almost like Kelly and his crew did that on purpose, just a thought grin
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by YHUsTLER(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
WELL I WOULD SAY MODE 9999999999999999999999999999999 "NIGERIAN GIRLS"
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
usmanjaji:

Thnks little belle, The fact that Tosin likes d song does not mean that every Nigerian likes it, I personally don't like it because it's wac,

whack whack whack whack whack whack whack!!!
thats all i hear everytime people av no point!!!!!

define a song!!! leme help u

lyrics
beats
video(if it has)
and many more!!!!!

the lyrics of maga dan pay is sumtn else, good choice of words and well blended together

the message is zero cus its negative

the chorus is captivating

the video is ok

and u tell me its wack cos of the message??
u dont know nothing about music mr oga!!!!!!
u dont judge music with the message alone, many othe things combine to form good music!!!!
get that into ur head!!!!

besides judging music basd on morality is pure nonsense, u judge music with the basics of music
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
Y-HU§TL£R:

WELL I WOULD SAY MODE 9999999999999999999999999999999 "NIGERIAN GIRLS"

That has to be the wackest song i heard in Nigeria.
"Nigerian Girls" from MODENINE makes Eedris' plastic lyrics sound like Jay-Z and Nas.
The whole work was a classic hogwash.

HITV is now on SKYBOX and this has exposed many of the overrated Naija MCs.
The way peops have been hyping MODENINE on Nairaland, one would think he is better than Nas.
Bollockx.

(1) (2)

Did You Know Davido Paid Naeto C N1m To Feature In The Song "back Then" / 2shotz Ft Mi - I Am William (official Video). / Rappers' Real Names; Snoop Dogg, Jayz, Nicki Minaj, T.I, Lil Wayne, Eminem Dr Dr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.