Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry (3663 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Worst Songs Of 2010. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
mode9 is good o!!!!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

That has to be the wackest song i heard in Nigeria.
"Nigerian Girls" from MODENINE makes Eedris' plastic lyrics sound like Jay-Z and Nas.
The whole work was a classic hogwash.

HITV is now on SKYBOX and this has exposed many of the overrated Naija MCs.
The way peops have been hyping MODENINE on Nairaland, one would think he is better than Nas.
Bollockx.
Chaii, oga sauron, ya tongue too sweet o cheesy
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by lalaboi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
all tony one weeks songs grin
that gut no get work
grin
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tosinadeda: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
i cldnt agree less lalaboi
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
lalaboi:

all tony one weeks songs grin
that gut no get work
grin

you said that on purpose grin
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by lalaboi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
ibkaye!

yea!! grin

Tosin
na joke. the guy should be a palm wine seller!
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
lalaboi:

ibkaye!

yea!! grin

Tosin
na joke. the guy should be a palm wine seller!
hisssss and yet, you are still unable to find the guys' song for me, wo enu e cheesy
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
yahoozee
maga don pay grin grin
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by CGutta(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
worst of all them is yebariba- sauce *omo alata* kid,

and a lot more, but the one thats the worst of all is him , attack me if u wnt, me no send
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2008
fast money by 2shot, all i can say is crap crap and more bullshit angry
And that idiot called handsome Kelly should be on that list
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by zizou4me: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2008
khanye and javalove.Una ass go soon open.How much mode pay una.Two of u are making me hate mode 9.
Anyway i think dbanj sings alot of rubbish, but his songs connects with people i dont know how, thats why he dey
pick awards.[b]same thing olu maintain[/b].MODE raps sense but he no dey connect with people thats why dem go soon forget am.

wackest song with most hype
1. fall in luv (infact the whole entertainer album)
2.Yahoozee remix with does african artist( olu should learn to bow when the ovation is the loudest)
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2008
I don't really see much fault on kelly handsome's maga don pay atleast the theme is vivid all through his verses plus the video isn't that bad. Though he was encouraging internet fraud which our pot-bellied leaders are fighting with just some speech every now and then, unfortunately for fraud-free saints on NL, that's how he gets his mooga so you don't have to insult him and remember that he produced his shit and that beat is dope as far as mainstream is concern in Nigeria.
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Shaz(f): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
It's actually very annoying when other's cuss you for your opinion and think they are the 'smart' ones.

You don't like a person's opinion? hop off it. You can't make em see it like you see it, iite?

By the way, for the worst song, I'm goin wid
[list][li]Maga don pay[/li]
[li]No more yahoozee[/li][/list]
Re: The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
Shaz:

[color=olive]It's actually very annoying when other's cuss you for your opinion and think they are the 'smart' ones.

Thankyou jare

(1) (2)

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Video Girl Turns Rapper, Listen To Her Song / 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? / Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.