Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,830 members, 7,909,130 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000! (950 Views)

Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000! / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000! by Tulamania: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, to all those who have being looking for a way to invest in a private placement, a very cheap offer is out and it is in an industry which the  Federal government policy is promoting i.e. local beverage industry, juice industry to be precise, and this is where FUMMAN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT falls into, straight to the point it is @ N1.50/share and the min quantity is 10,000 units and this translates to N15,000 at  this price you can't possibly loose, when it is listed on the NSE in 6months time it can never be less than N4 if not more than that since by then the market would have bounced back and just think of the % of the capital appreciation on every N1.50 u would have more than double your investment, remember that it is wise to invest when it is cheapest to do so not when the stock becomes scarce and very expensive.

Anyone who is interested can contact me at:

tunde022002@yahoo.com (08034660682)

OR

Better still come to our office at

Integrated Trust and Investments,
Integrated Trust House (2nd Floor),
61, Marina Lagos.

It is not far from the UBA Head office, the building has Intercontinental Bank Plc at the ground floor,
You can also text or call me on 08034660682. Just ask of Tunde when you come to the office.

Your can find attached to this post a page in the PROSPECTUS of FUMMAN AGRIC; this would help you make up your mind about the company, also attached to this post is the scanned copy of the form to fill.

Now for those who are wandering what is happening in the stock market well the question I always ask myself is when do traders prefer to buy goods meant for resale? And the answer is when cost of goods are at the lowest, I then wonder why people panic over the continuous reduction in prices of stock, this is not to undermine the fact that some people bought when it was high and now they believe they are at a loss but the solution is not far fetch the advice I'll give such people is to buy those same stock allover again now that the prices are at an all time low, this is called averaging your loss.

This is it works once those stocks rise slightly the perceived losses are reduced by the profit in the new class you bought at a low price thus averaging your loss or should we say evening out.

(1) (Reply)

To Start Internet Cafe Biz. Any One Know How Much The Start Up Fee May Be? / What To Do With N5,000 / Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.