Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,336 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photos Of Kim Kardashian's Look That Broke The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kim Kardashian's Look That Broke The Internet (911 Views)

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) / Viral Girl Bedroom Selfie That Broke The Internet / Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Kim Kardashian's Look That Broke The Internet by satinosdiary: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Guys,meet Zoeraii. the Indian model who looks soo much like the Kardashians.I am worried myself because at one side she's looking like Kourtney, the next she is looking like Kim Kardashian..The internet has gone agog and photos of her are trending on the internet right now as lots of people think she may be Kim Kardashian's long lost sister(Just when Kris taught of doing away with an Indian man).lol

I am sure BSBer guys are already drooling..

See more: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/photos-of-kim-kardashians-look-that.html

Re: Photos Of Kim Kardashian's Look That Broke The Internet by leshluap(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
in case

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Yemi Alade’s Dad Passes On / Hot --- Wwe Match -- Gmb Vs Gej / ''olamide Is A Good G''; Coolfm OAP Dotun Gushes About His Experience With Olami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.